TotallyOz

RIP Firecat

17 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, Firecat69.  They found him yesterday.  His adopted son in Thailand had not heard from him since Saturday so he called me today to help. I called the USA and they found him yesterday. I don't know much more.

I am truly upset about this news.  He was an important contributor on my board too.

12 hours ago, williewillie said:

Another former Pattaya farang also died at around the same time.  He was known as Hubba Bubba Jim and died

in Atlanta, Georgia of Covid. Jim didn’t post but was a well known raconteur.

I met Hubba Bubba on several occasions and enjoyed conversation with him. He led a fascinating life. He will be missed.

12 hours ago, PeterP said:

Firecat was proud of his posting and enjoyed debating with others. It is of no surprise that he is in 5th place. (personal info removed by Moderator PeterP Banned)

one has to juxtapose whether quantity of posts trumps quality of posts.  

Firecat69 offered to take me around bangkok on my first visit and we met for drinks and then out to bars. He was enjoyable to chat and knowledgeable about the boys and rates and mama sans. This was during the time he owned this site and he found me a great hotel near Silom 4 area. We only met that once but he leaves an impression.