Money Boy Meetings Thailand

Money Boy meetings  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When you meet a money boy for the second time, is the service

• Often better than the first meeting (>50% of the time) ?
    • Sometimes better than the first meeting ?
    • About the same ?
    • Sometimes worse than the first meeting ?
    • Often worse than the first meeting (>50% of the time) ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/2021 at 07:21 AM

I think the question should be clear.

This is a private poll, so no one can see how you vote.  Please do not assume the first vote is from me, as that would be too predictable.

I would say from my experience the second time the service is often better, mostly because i will only repeat if there is chemistry, and there is less time needed to work out what our preferences are in bed so exploring new things becomes easier.

That being said, i've had a repeat turn out to be a dud on the second or third encounter a bunch of times. It's always a gamble, you win some you lose some.

I tip well. The 2nd time and beyond is always better.

I remember once in LA, I hired a Japanese lad from Craig's List. He was not good but beautiful. A surfer college guy with great abs. I gave him a nice tip and he asked if we could meet again. I told him he was not really good and it would not happen again. He said, "if you give me once more chance, I promise I'll make you happy."  It was worth a shot, so I did, and he did. Then, I saw him weekly for a year. Great guy but went through so many dud clients he was always leery. I think repeats for me are often better.

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

The 2nd time and beyond is always better.

I

that's my experience as well. I like straitish guys who are in it for money and they seem to understand that improvement on second session leads to many more engagements.

If they start slacking , usually honest warning that it was not overlooked improves their performance.

I must admit that in first 8 trips ( with exception of trip 4 ) I always offed untested specimens and never repeated in classic butterfly style but then I learned my lesson that tested guys are much  more reliable than untested lottery ones 

Most of the guys I dated more than once were good or better the second time and beyond but three exceptions stand out. All were in their early to mid 20's and all came from Twilight or Patpong 2. Took all to eat before and/or after. If they stayed overnight, gave them cab fare.

1. First time great, second and subsequent times OK but not quite as good. He is gay. I might see him again if I ran into him

2. First time good, second time great but subsequent times progressively less satisfying despite increasing bonus. I believe he was bi. Would not see him again.

3. First two times very good but subsequent four times not quite as satisfying. But I got along with him better than either of the two above. He is married. Because the chemistry between us is good I'd see him again.

14 hours ago, vaughn said:

It's always a gamble, you win some you lose some.

+1

Back home, im a creature of habit. I usually stick with few regulars and only venture a diff guy when my regulars not around, with few exception if i saw some hottie suddenly came here. When in thailand, i usually will repeat one or two, while the rest usually a diff guy. I almost never took same guy two night in a row, with clear exception for those who travel with me. Back to my regulars, thailand or back home, i usually gave guys i like a second time even if the first time was not up to expectation, and almost always the second time was better. But there are one or two in the past that is not the case. One guy, both times was terrible, so no repeat after, and another, first time was actually great but second time (after quite a long period) wasnt as good. But in general, i find that guys appreciate repeat customers.

52 minutes ago, spoon said:

One guy, both times was terrible, so no repeat after,

Good that if you liked guy you gave him a second chance . One sample is never enough ( everybody can have a  bad day and we may have bad luck hiring him on that day ).

I said it here many times, my worst ( or actually second worst) and certainly the  best encounters were with the same Tawan guy , two years apart.

But I agree , if 2 times are  bad it's " time to say good bye " as they sing

16 hours ago, vaughn said:

It's always a gamble, you win some you lose some.

When I read it first time I thought' he is right". After giving it  a second thought I must say , not always .

There are gems and not even  that rare , who are giving consistent good performance. There are 5 guys I offed 10 times or more and all of them were always doing their best , if some encounters weren't that great , it was me who spoiled these, not guys.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

When I read it first time I thought' he is right". After giving it  a second thought I must say , not always .

There are gems and not even  that rare , who are giving consistent good performance. There are 5 guys I offed 10 times or more and all of them were always doing their best , if some encounters weren't that great , it was me who spoiled these, not guys.

That's fair, i agree there are times it can be our own expectations that spoil it for ourselves, or our mood at the time etc.

The gamble is really just my outlook towards finding boys and performance. I don't worry too much if there are a few duds, i go into it knowing that there are no gaurentees. :)

• Members

Over the years, I have had a few guys I would off every day during trips to Thailand.  A couple of the guys I saw over several years until they had moved on.  If I find a guy that pushes my buttons, I look no further.  

As far as performance, if the boy's service declines, I just move on.

However, on some vacations to Thailand, I have done the butterfly routine with a new guy nearly every day.  

If I am lucky enough to find someone I like, often after a few days with him - to be sure we're compatible, I'll ask him to travel somewhere with me.  I did this on my last trip in Jan-Feb, taking the boy to Koh Chang for five days.  I like the BFE experience, if I can find it.  (In this case, BFE means Boy Friend Experience, not Bum Fuck Egypt).

Unless the first time is good, or at least shows promise, there is no second time. It’s more fun to cast the line again and see what you reel in.

If the first time is good, the second time is likely to be better as the frisson of newness is intact while understanding of each other has improved.

The further the connection continues beyond the second time, the more complex life becomes.

One issue is the extent of the trade-off between the decline in the excitement of exploration, discovery and newness versus the increase in understanding, connectivity and friendship. 

Another issue is the potential for unrealistic expectations to develop on either side.

For me, combining a regular with a little butterflying has been a workable solution to these countervailing forces. Until Bangkok Guy that is, the pleasure of whose company greatly outweighs the decline in frisson.

So far :)  

In my bar hopping days, I was more of a butterfly. For massage, though, I always preferred the same guy. Soon after Albury opened in the mid 1990s, I noticed a great looking guy -not as well built as some of the boys but with the sweetest face. He gave a great  massage and the afters were as good as I had ever experienced. On regular visits to Bangkok over several yers I always returned to him and he just seemed to get better. He was definitely boyfriend material. Unfortunately I learned he already had an American boyfriend and after a few years he gave up the business and they moved to Chiang Mai.

4 hours ago, daydreamer said:

If I am lucky enough to find someone I like, often after a few days with him - to be sure we're compatible, I'll ask him to travel somewhere with me.  I did this on my last trip in Jan-Feb, taking the boy to Koh Chang for five days.  I like the BFE experience, if I can find it. 

4 hours ago, CurtisD said:

The further the connection continues beyond the second time, the more complex life becomes.

One issue is the extent of the trade-off between the decline in the excitement of exploration, discovery and newness versus the increase in understanding, connectivity and friendship. 

I prefer the BFE experience too because I am too lazy to find every night potential partners and because it makes my holiday more interesting traveling with company, Usually there is  a decline of performance in bed and sometimes  feeling I am missing the excitement of exploration finding better boy but I don't mind nice long term company during my trip is more important to me than the sex performance.

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but i am really interested in the financial arrangement you put in place for long(er) term hook ups. For those BFEs that last a few days or who you invite to travel with you - do you pay them every day? Work out a fee for the trip and pay half up front and half at the end? How do you go about negotiating that - do you get a discount on the off rate if for a longer period of time? 

I've been a little slow in replying to my own poll.

I'd had a couple of worse second meetings.  I don't think money is the factor, since whilst I'm not over generous, I'm tipping well above the minimum in Pattaya.  Besides, every single one of them has been asking to meet again and again.

There was one hot and cute Khmer lad who was ordering me about on the second meeting and not being particularly responsive.   After well over a week of him pestering me for a third meeting, I laid down the conditions for a third meeting.  Starting with him disrobing and receiving a spanking, then everything else defined clearly.

The whole purpose of the spanking was of course to remind him who's boss and this was rather gentle. I think he found it quite funny and the whole meeting seemed to go better.  Anyway, meeting #3 went well, as did meetings 4, 5 and 6.   

I remain a butterfly with an element of rotation.

I agree with daydreamer that whilst having a.longer term relationship it’s good to get away from Bkk or Pattaya for a few days to avoid things getting stale. The boys always like that and sometimes suggest it. With LTR boy I actually visited his family home in Samet Sakhon near Bkk. I was nervous about this but it turned out ok especially when I took 8 family members for a nice meal with lots of beer. They knew all about his work in Pats and it turned out I wasn’t the first farang he had taken there. I also went with that boy and a friend and his boy to Koh Samet for 3 nights at a beach resort. Lots of fun in and out of the water with our boys wearing very sexy speedos we bought for them in Pattaya Central sports store. Lots of stares from other guests of course. A great break indeed from trawling the bars in search of that 5* boy.

I also agree with Londoner regarding the ambition of the boys to have a LTR. Great prestige is gained by showing your farang off to your friends and having him buy them drinks. The ultimate is when he is persuaded to develop a relationship with Western Union whilst back home (I have to plead guilty myself)

The second time, and subsequent times, have often been as good or better for me. Like some who've commented above, I prefer the tried and true over the attractive but untried. With my longterm Thai guy, it took 8 years for the sex to start dimming in excitement -- and then the light went out completely within a year. With others, anything from 2 to a dozen encounters were satisfactory or better. There was one guy I offed at least once a year between 2001 and 2015. Every time I saw him, he was in better shape!