eddy0126

Cannot Get to Details of Members or Photos

I use Firefox 2.0.0.2 and until about two days ago I could click on the Detail button when viewing a profile of one of the photos. I would then get the full details screen. Now, suddenly it does not work. I have made no changes on my end that I know of; certainly none intentionally. Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do to once again get to the Details? Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

I use Firefox 2.0.0.2 and until about two days ago I could click on the Detail button when viewing a profile of one of the photos. I would then get the full details screen. Now, suddenly it does not work. I have made no changes on my end that I know of; certainly none intentionally. Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do to once again get to the Details? Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Do you still have this problem ?

stef

Yes indeed, I still do. Do you think there is some local setting at my machine that needs to be made?

I would need more info from you. I will send you a private message.

Thanks