Guest tomcal

Brazilian Saunas

• Members
2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Because of your type no doubt

I suspect not. I will have to ask my client buddies — most who aren’t really into my type — about their experiences. But what they’ve shared with me, other than price differentials, the scripts (undoubtedly learned at some mythical Garoto Performative Academy of Business and Drama) are about the same with all the working guys. 

• Members
On 3/5/2023 at 11:08 AM, SolaceSoul said:

I know only one (now former) sauna garoto who I deal with who would gladly take only R $200 for a night from me — but that always came with some complications. The rest are in a higher category — double, triple, and upwards. And to be honest, I’d feel some kind of way for only giving someone who is working for their living what amounts to $38 USD for a full night of their time. 

You are talking about a whole overnight or just a shorter date outside the sauna? You are super lucky to find someone who would do an overnight for barely more than the 30-min. quickie rate. I have only done 1 overnight and asked about one other, but my impression is that it's roughly double the in-sauna rate. And the one guy ordered pizzas and drinks with abandon in our room but he delivered 3 loads, which he proudly counted out.

• Members
1 hour ago, davet said:

You are talking about a whole overnight or just a shorter date outside the sauna? You are super lucky to find someone who would do an overnight for barely more than the 30-min. quickie rate. I have only done 1 overnight and asked about one other, but my impression is that it's roughly double the in-sauna rate. And the one guy ordered pizzas and drinks with abandon in our room but he delivered 3 loads, which he proudly counted out.

I was referring to overnights. But even taking someone out of the club, do not expect to pay the price of 1 sauna programa. 

On 2/27/2023 at 7:59 AM, dingo said:

i am planning to visit Rio beginning of May. have been to rio several time before but never to sauna (only nude beach).

i am so looking forward to spend some time in the sauna and have my first experience (first time ever with men).🙃😉🤪

is it going to be safe/ok to experience my first time in Sauna ? 🙈

any advice?

P.S: i don't know Portuguese 

Hello, Based on my first experience visiting Rio and subsequent visits then you will be safe and everything will be ok. 

Like you I do not speak Portuguese, but if you take advantage of the information on this forum I am sure you will be fine. Plus you have the advantage of having visited Rio before. 

The best tip you will see mentioned here is take your time when you arrive at the sauna. Figure out the layout of the sauna, relax , get a drink and observe the guys. Don’t go for the first guy who approaches you. 

When you get to see the guys available then you can decide who you want to go with. May well be the first guy who approached you but you are then making an informed decision. 

Have an amazing time. Let the forum know how you get on. Know I am looking forward to a visit later in the year. 

• Members
On 3/14/2023 at 10:40 AM, Brazilfun said:

Hello! May I ask a question? When u think its the best month to visit Rio rent saunas? I mean not many clients but lots of boys. Thanks!

You are looking for the unicorn  😁 Boys follow customers.

Remember, they have to pay for their entrance too, so that is not going to happen to them to come to a sauna with too few customers more than once, except by mistake, a mistake they will unlikely repeat.

If, on a particular month, the customers are less likely to come, fewer boys will come too, to match the demand.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Firestarter said:

Qq: How is the english proficiency of the GP's in the saunas? Is basic Portuguese really needed? Thanks for the help😘

It is very rare to find a Sauna GP who speaks English. If you do not speak Portuguese, I strongly recommend you to download and install in your phone Google Translate's app. I also recommend you to download the dictionaries for Portuguese and your first language. If you do so, you will not need wifi to use the app.

On 12/1/2023 at 2:54 PM, Firestarter said:

Qq: How is the english proficiency of the GP's in the saunas? Is basic Portuguese really needed? Thanks for the help😘

If you're not looking to have a conversation, portuguese is not needed. There were several guys who did speak English, but it made it more awkward as they weren't super my type but were able to carry on a conversation. The guys who didn't it was easy enough to use google translate. Also if you know a few numbers it helps with negotiation.

4 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

I'd surely have a great time if I ever go to the Brazilian saunas, but damn, the flying time is just too damn long. Curious how you all deal with the stamina just getting there and back, 8-9 hours each way.

Asia is even more....a lot of guys here either buy or use miles (I do) to go on these long trips in Business, makes is like taking a nap and waking up in paradise.

On 2/2/2024 at 2:37 PM, floridarob said:

Asia is even more....a lot of guys here either buy or use miles (I do) to go on these long trips in Business, makes is like taking a nap and waking up in paradise.

That's what I do. I am on a lot of travel blogs, and it's surprising how many deals you can get. Sometimes  you have to change, Finnair London via Helsinki, for example. But in business class it's manageable. I'm also lucky still to have a lot of air miles left from business travel.

9 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

That's what I do. I am on a lot of travel blogs, and it's surprising how many deals you can get. Sometimes  you have to change, Finnair London via Helsinki, for example. But in business class it's manageable. I'm also lucky still to have a lot of air miles left from business travel.

Keith, can you please share some of your best travel blogs offering Business class deals? 

Thanks! 🙏

• Members

Is this still accurate?

Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
117 Closed Best* Slow V Good V Good Good V Good
202 V Good*   Best* Slow Good* V Good Good

*free cabin