Guest gwmlikesgam

Sex Toys

Guest gwmlikesgam

I have a friend in Thailand that would like for me to bring him a Dildo from the USA. I am not sure of the Thailand law for this. I would prefer to ship rather than bring with me. but do not know if either is safe.

Thanks

Guest YardenUK

Interesting question and it made me do a google which gave me this quote (google didnt throw up anything definitive as to the law that governs this area), so be careful:

"The Phuket Gazette recently reported Police Colonel Paween Pongsirin as stating "It is illegal to open a sex shop in Phuket or anywhere else in Thailand. Such shops are not congruent with Thai morals or Thai law" while Sittisak Jai-Uae, Chief Inspector of Phuket Customs Office, said: “It is illegal to to buy or sell sex toys, or open a sex shop, in Thailand. It is also illegal to import such devices to Thailand. If you order sex toys on the Internet or have friends send them to you, and we discover them, we are required to confiscate them.” Words worth heeding there - you don't want to get in trouble with the Thai police."

I agree with you Yarden. I think it is risky. But, I don't think possession of the dildo is a crime. I think buying and selling it is but the actual possession is not. I say this as I was with a friend once who was stopped at customs and he had a few dildos with him. Immigration saw them and said nothing. Perhaps a different response from someone else.

Guest YardenUK

hey, im not saying it's risky or not - that was a C&P from a website i found through a google search - I just thought it may clarify the issue and let the poster decided the best course of action - better to know the risks before u have your butt plug confiscated hahahahaha

I have seen enough photos of thai boys on the usual dating sites with various things up their extremities to know enough people consider it a risk worth taking :p

same with poppers i guess - technically illegal, but a lot of people bring them in

I have a friend in Thailand that would like for me to bring him a Dildo ...

I'm sorry, we're not falling for the old "my friend wants a dildo" routine, you kinky old so and so. You want one to stick up a Thai boy's bottom, don't you sir?

I wouldn't worry about importing one for your friend, you can pick one up at any local shrine.

gallery_8384_324_70008.jpg

Guest hartwell1066

being agreed with u, its a major problem regarding legal issues of thai govt. So i suggest u for receiving dildos by shipping but also thought before implement this approval.

Guest ethan1066

yes i am agree with the hurtwell ...do the proper survey and research...before being order..i know it would take some time but the result would be very rewarding...

Guest gay_grampa

If you want to buy one here there is a stall on Silom Road near the entrance to Soi 4.

Many different sizes, shapes and colours available.

I'm told it's owned by a policeman!