TotallyOz

New Theater, Art and Literature Forum on Boytoy

We have so many intelligent and creative individuals here that enjoy discussing theater and literature that we have decided to create a special forum for it. I have always enjoyed the discussions revolving around Lucky and Marc Anthony and others trips to New York to see the latest plays and musicals or hearing what a poster's favorite new book is that we thought the site should dedicate one area to this.

I hope everyone will contribute and participate here and lets us know what you see and do and what you are reading!

• Members

Thanks for the forum, Oz. I not only like to comment on books I read and shows that I see, but I love hearing from others about the books they read and the shows they see.

I followed the sentence above with a little review of the novel that I am currently reading, and then the big "duh" hit me and I realized that it should have its own post.

Guest FourAces

I think this will be a popular forum as more find out about it. While I am not very active in the arts I enjoy reading about experiences posters here have to share.