TotallyOz

Gay Tel Aviv – Where Nothing Is Uncut! A Boytoy City Guide

Gay Tel Aviv Where Nothing Is Uncut

Do you like traveling along the Mediterranean, but tired of foreskin? Then, Tel Aviv is the place for your next gaycation! It's full of burly bears, twinky dinks, power bottoms and, of course, lots of hairy Jewish boys!

While many people think of Israel as a conservative country, the truth is that only certain sections of it are particularly religious. Jerusalem, for example, might not make the best gay vacation spot. But Tel Aviv is a different story. It is a city that has more bars than synagogues, and is one of the most gay-positive places to visit in the entire world.

In fact, according to the most recent census data, 17 percent of all men in Tel Aviv are out gay men and if that many are out, just imagine how many more there really are who are looking to get their gay on the down low!

The weather is nearly always beautiful, you can be on the beach in a matter of minutes, and there is no lack of things to do. In fact, the city pulses 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You never have to worry about any downtime and you can get a drink or find a hookup whenever your cute little ass desires.

And, sex is nearly always on the menu so you can get porked, even if you can't get pork. Lonely Planet describes Tel Aviv as the San Francisco of the Middle East and they are not wrong. This is a hedonistic city where you will always be able to get your gay on.

That said, while Tel Avi prides itself on being hedonistic, that is mostly limited to sex and alcohol. Like most countries in the Middle East, it has drug laws that are terrifying in comparison to what we have in Europe or America. So, don't plan on partying with Tina when you cum here.

So, let's take a little journey and see what you can find in twinkarific Tel Aviv!

Cruising The Beach And The Park!

Any trip to Tel Aviv has to encompass lots and lots of time at Hilton Beach the daytime gay boy meeting spot in the city. This is not only a place to get tan and sweat out your hangover, it is the easiest place to meet hot gay guys during the day.

The daytime cruising scene here is hot and heavy, and odds are that if you are in the mood you'll find someone to take a naughty stroll with to an isolated spot and and slut out under the sun.

Once dusk hits, however, playtime isn't over. The nearby Independence Park heats up after dark and is filled with men cruising up and down and doing the dirty in the beautiful bushes. You'll find a mix of slutty men and rent boys up and down the entire park all night long. There are not a lot of cops about, so you don't need to be worried about getting busted just for trying to bust your nut.

Gay Events In Tel Aviv

There are two main gay festivals in Tel Aviv; the biggest is the Tel Aviv International Gay And Lesbian Film Festival, hosted every October, is becoming more and more popular as the years go on. It draws gay men from throughout the Middle East particularly gay Palestinians, because gay themed cinema is banned where they live.

Meanwhile, every June Tel Aviv hosts one of the largest gay pride events in the world. More than 100,000 people turn up for Tel Aviv gay pride every year, and the number is growing with officials expecting that number to grow to over 150,000 in the years to cum.

On the other hand, while not exclusively gay, the Tel Aviv Fashion Market is also not to be missed. Held twice a year, it brings some of the most important fashion designers in the world together in an event that attracts just as many people as Fashion Week in New York. You'll see some of the most cutting-edge fashion in the world and tons, and tons of cute gay male models to boot. It's almost enough to get you off the beach for a few hours during the day just to check out what's on display.

Around The Town In Tel Aviv

It's easy to just get lost in sand and sex in Tel Aviv, but if you do so, you'll be missing out because there are plenty of traditional tourist things to do as well.

Old Jaffa is a good place to start. This port is not only beautiful, but is where Jonah got on the ship that led him to be eaten by a whale. Best of all, once you have wandered around the port you'll find a nearby year-round flea market full of bargains!

If vistas are your thing, head over to Azriely Lookout where you can stare at the city from 200 meters above the ground. This is a particularly beautiful site at night, and a good place to bring a boy you may have met for some romantic times before hitting the club scene.

Then take a walk over to Rothschild Boulevard, where you can see some of the most beautiful Bauhaus architecture anywhere as well as sample some great traditional Middle Eastern restaurants.

For a general history of Judaism, you can go to Tel Aviv University and wander through the Museum of the Jewish Diaspora.

Finally, round out your trip with a visit to Rabin Square the largest in Tel Aviv. It has huge historical importance because it was where the former prime minister was assassinated.

Tell Em All About Tel Aviv!

OK, my little boy toys, you've been forewarned about the lack of foreskin, but hepped up to the hedonism so let's get down in Tel Aviv. You'll want to tell your friends about it!

cc boytoy.com 2012

post-100001-0-92873400-1358619119_thumb.

post-100001-0-58189900-1358619120_thumb.

post-100001-0-75153900-1358619121_thumb.

post-100001-0-57124000-1358619123_thumb.

post-100001-0-68621400-1358619124_thumb.

post-100001-0-94418400-1358619125_thumb.

post-100001-0-23651000-1358619127_thumb.

post-100001-0-22718700-1358619128_thumb.

Guest NCBored

I was taken aback by the phrase 'hairy Jewish apes' in the first paragraph. "ape" is a term that I've seldom heard used with non-perjorative connotations. I immediately thought of the number from Cabaret, in which the singer's lover is in an ape suit.

I was taken aback by the phrase 'hairy Jewish apes' in the first paragraph. "ape" is a term that I've seldom heard used with non-perjorative connotations. I immediately thought of the number from Cabaret, in which the singer's lover is in an ape suit.

My first boyfriend was from Israel. He was hairy and horny. He was an animal in bed. I always called him my little ape and he called me Babu. I loved my time with him. I also had 4 other boyfriends from there and they were all very hairy. I love Jewish boys and the ones from Tel Aviv are the best!

Well, technically, Israel is in Northern Africa. Many lump it into the Middle East. But rarely do I ever see it lumped into Europe. Having lived in Europe for nearly 10 years we always lumped it into the Middle East but many do not like that. Physically it's in Northern Africa bordering The Middle East.

post-105999-0-02608400-1358741579_thumb.

• Members

LOL, technically Israel is part of Asia, as is the rest of the Middle East.

The dividing line is the Red Sea.

Culturally & linguistically, most of the Mid-East and North Africa forms greater Arabia.

Racially, it's all pretty much a jumble.

But given the limited choices available to OZ to post this thread, Africa works as well as any and better than most.

Which is why I was too much the gentleman to point out his error yesterday. :lol:

I don't think anyone thinks this is Asia anymore if ever. The Middle East used to be considered Asia long ago but that was dropped long ago.

Physically it's Northern Africa.

Asia is Geographically it's the ural mountains which divide asia and europe... which honestly can ge quite confusing.

So an international body called IATA which looks after air traffic all over the world has divided asia as the part lying to the east of the suez canal , east of urals and east of caspian and black seas ( very imporant ).

There is still a lot of controversy over what countries are a part of asia and what are a part of europe. These days of course The middle East and turrkey are no more taken to be a part of asia.

So to cut a long story short.... asia begins on the eastern side of urals and in terms of countries ... it starts from the easteran boundary of kazakhstan .. and extends to the east till the pacific.

• Members

Isn't EurAsia one big land mass? Even Africa would be connected if man hadn't cut the Suez Canal, wouldn't it? The point being, geographically, it is all (mostly) connected. Politically and culturally, like all man made artifices, it is to quote MsGuy, a jumble.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Good point, RA1.

"Continents" are to some degree human cultural constructs rather than physical objects.. The only objective way to decide the question is to look to the underlying science of plate techtonics.

new_map.jpg

And it appears that neither EXPAT nor I is entirely correct.

Israel (& most of the rest of the Mid-East) sits on its very own continental plate squeezed between the Eurasian Plate and the African Plate.

Once again I have to admit I should have kept a more open mind. :pinch:

====

On the upside, note that the far Northeast of Siberia sits on the North American Plate. I demand we send a delegation to Moscow immediately to demand the restoration of our lost territory. KAMCHAKA RETURNED OR WAR TO THE DEATH!! :nuke:

Guest hitoallusa

MsGuy you are such a gentleman.. Love you! ^_^ As for what continent Israel is in, I really don't care as long as there is peace in the Middle East.. Jesus disciples fought over silly things in front of Jesus...

• Members

Reminding in turn that Los Angeles and much else of SoCal lies on the Pacific plate, not the North American plate. Explaining, by application of select theories above, perhaps many things. :smile:

Are you suggesting that there is more than one definition of "fault"? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1