TotallyOz

Nice Hotel in Phuket

I normally stay at the BaanYinDee hotel and love it there. Their suites are booked for the time I will be there. Does anyone know of some really great hotels with close access to Patong Beach and that have a great swimming pool and high speed Internet? I have stayed at the Baan Yin Dee and the Holiday Inn and enjoyed both.

Guest GaySacGuy
I normally stay at the BaanYinDee hotel and love it there. Their suites are booked for the time I will be there. Does anyone know of some really great hotels with close access to Patong Beach and that have a great swimming pool and high speed Internet? I have stayed at the Baan Yin Dee and the Holiday Inn and enjoyed both.

You could try Club One Seven, a small gay hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk to the beach...about 20 to the gay beach, and is on the main street about a 15 minute walk from Paradise.

It is a four story hotel, with a small pool, happy hour poolside, a small restaurant, and 15 rooms. You can check it out at

http://www.cluboneseven.net

I suggest La Flora Resort. It's a brand new hotel built on the site of the old Patong Beach Bungalows, so it's right in the heart of Patong, right on the beach. If you book a 'Beach Pool Villa' you'll have your own pool and the rainbow flag of the "Gay Beach" right outside your room. Wi-fi included, of course.

La Flora Resort Phuket

Thanks guys. There must be a convention in town or something as the nights I am there almost every hotel has booked the nice rooms for 2 of the nights for the week I want to stay there. I have usually stayed at BaanYinDee.com but they have limited access and wanted to move me to 3 different rooms over the course of the week. I kindly declined. I decided to stay a few nights at one of the Marriott resorts away from the Patong area and just relax and then move into a hotel for the remaining week to get a better idea of the gay scene there. I'll report in when I get there and let others know what is happening in Phuket.