paulsf

Boys visiting hotel Info

Guest buckeroo2
As long as he's 18+ with ID should be no problem.

The Marriot used to have a steep joiner's fee - I have no idea in that regards at the present time

Guest buaseng
The Marriot used to have a steep joiner's fee - I have no idea in that regards at the present time

Guy I met at Dongtan on my last visit in June, who was staying at the Marriott, told me that the 'joiners fee' was 800 Baht.

I have stayed at this hotel for years and never had a joiners fee. However, if you are taking in 2-3 boys a day, they will notice. Most of the time, they simply ask for ID at security and you are set to go.

Guest Geezer

Once it was necessary for me to stay at the Tawana Ramada (across from Tarntawan Place). At check in I was given a note that the joiner’s fee was 800 bt. I don’t fault them for that as it is their hotel, and I feel they can have any restrictions they wish. If one doesn’t like it, one can go elsewhere. I was, nonetheless, very unhappy.

The note further said if a patron wanted to entertain someone he was welcome do so in the lobby. I was tempted to take the most disreputable and slovenly street boy I could find, and sit with him in various amorous positions in the lobby for a couple of hours while feeling him up.

As it was, I took a boy to a short time room at the Surawongse Hotel. It still cost 800 bt., but I was damned if I was going to give it to Ramada.

Guest gwm4sian
As it was, I took a boy to a short time room at the Surawongse Hotel. It still cost 800 bt., but I was damned if I was going to give it to Ramada.

Have they put the prices up - I thought the old flea pit only charged 400 Baht?

Guest Geezer

“Have they put the prices up - I thought the old flea pit only charged 400 Baht?”

It probably was 400 bt. for a short time room. I didn’t want to take a chance on having to thrash around Bangkok at night in a whoremoan fueled frenzy with a chiseled muscle boy in tow while looking for a short time room.

I booked the room that afternoon, and didn‘t say anything about short time.

I booked the room that afternoon, and didn‘t say anything about short time.

It's been a long time since I used a short time room. And just think, you had it all set up to go there in no time at all, to use for a little time. Now, that's what I call being prepared, big time . . . . .

Guest buaseng
---plus perhaps 20 baht tip if the attendant holds out his hand.

That's cheap for a short-time 'off' - thought the going rate was at least 1000 Baht in BKK ! :D