TampaYankee

6 Vegetables That Might Save Your Life

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

When bloke having multiple orgasms, the EVOO is the first press of the olives this is the tastiest thickest and best fluid, denotes the first money shot of many in a sex session.

my Girlfriend loves my extra virgin olive oil.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Extra%20Virgin%20Olive%20Oil

• Members

Now, now, my head can go rapidly left and right but so far has never turned completely around. However, there is always a first for everything. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

What is a reusable cup? All my cups are reusable, whether the kind one drinks from or the kind that offers "sport protection". ^_^

I often wonder from where various pix and posters come but this one is from a "real" ball in Arcata, CA. I am not sure what to think of a town that has a statue of President McKinley on the square. Solidly Democratic aka the Green Party. I don't think I will be moving there any time soon. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Crisco and ketchup are among the main vegetables of the South. But, there are others, in season. ^_^

lookin-

I would be more than willing to bring my own sippin' whiskey. And, although I would not likely move there, I would be glad to call them friends. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Right, those 2 are just the staples. Along with the Hellman's. :smile:

And our main spices: sugar, salt, black pepper, red pepper, vinegar.

Crisco's just the thing for fluffy biscuits and crispy fried chicken. Ketchup = best steak sauce ever! One uncle put it on scrambled eggs. But, then he was a yankee and did all sorts of strange things.

You could cut out the red pepper & vinegar as far as I was concerned.

Oh, and meat had to be well done or I wasn't eating it. :lol:

• Members

Of course we cooked veggies 'til they were tender. Nouvelle cuisine meant your neighbor showed you a new way to crisp lettuce. :smile:

Damn right, RA1. Except in salad, vegetables had to be boiled down to a custard like consistency.

Salads were mostly iceberg lettuce (none of that weird stuff. I'm pretty sure iceberg was all our local Kroger carried) and a chopped tomato, all drowned in 1000 island dressing. Maybe some diced celery if you were out at a restaurant.