TotallyOz

Greetings and Salutations

Hello guys! What's up?

Life has really taken me for a few twists and turns of the past few weeks. I can say that I am safe and healthy and all is good in lala land!

I'm back to posting a bit more but not going to be traveling to those nastry sex ridden destinations for the next few months. I'll be doing more of a cultureral tour. Imagine that, me learning about culture. No, not Culture Club. ^_^

I was sad I was not able to post of late and I hope to be back more and more in the coming days and weeks!

I hopoe all is well here and the you guys had a bit of fun without me. ^_^ Catch me up! Any hot photos I need to see? Any trip reports I missed?

• Members

So where the fuck were you? It's not like you to be so closed mouth about your trips. :no:

Speculations here ran from an illegal visit to Castroland to a humanitarian trip to Ebolaville but no one seemed to have the inside dope.

Personally I leaned toward the CIA blackmailing you into a secret mission to spy on ISIS but I thought discretion called for holding back from posting that until your return with head safely intact on your neck.

====

But to answer your question, things rocked along about like normal except that Suckrates went on strike for a while so there was a temporary shortage of cute boy pix. :(

Several long threads by Driver on his trip to Brazil that are worth reading. He has a new way of looking at reportage.

• Members

Not sure about poison sumac but plenty of poison ivy and poison oak abound. However, to the chagrin of many farmers and ranchers, it could easily be called the kudzu state. And, don't forget, it is near the Redneck Riviera. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1