JAYBLK

If Rio is a huge Buffet, MEDELLIN is becoming room service

• Members

Im back in Medellin on business and the market for fun seems to be developing. Frankly, Chaturbate may as well be a room service menu. Easily half the Colombians are more than open to a non-virtual meeting at very reasonable prices, 70-150,000 Colombian pesos ($25-50USD). Club Tobi is still the place beautiful paisa (guys from Medellin) go to look at each other. The masseurs are all better than acceptable but the "complete package" is less available than before. Fercho Masajes, basically a whore house for boys has a new competitor/colleague in Pothos. Fercho is in central Medellin, a neighborhood its best not to be after dark and features rougher trade for $90,000 pesos. Pothos is on Calle 49 in the Stadium neighborhood. They will literally email you a menu and arrange for your choice to meet you at the 5 bedroom house at the time of your choosing for $150,000 pesos. All of this assumes that you or someone with you speaks passable Spanish. Otherwise, stick to the Grindr and Hornet delivery menus.

http://medellin.backpage.com/Strippers/pothos-club-de-acompaantes/3190684

CATALOGO POTHOS CLUB MASCULINO.pdf

I'll just give my 2 cents.... TotallyOz, you know I like to thrive on danger and the dangerous types, lol.... God knows I've had my share of problems in Mexico, Cuba and Brasil.

But MDE, was a little different. Many Taxi schemes you need to be aware of, I was almost kidnapped for ransom by an SUV with 4 guys trying to find out if I was European or American, Thank goodness I went into my best Cuban speaking Spanish accent telling them I just arrived and was looking for work... they were then uninterested, because what's the chances anyone would pay for me,lol.... but was a scary experience, hair raising, literally .

Then I met, what seemed to be a nice guy but ended up getting my experience somehow, don't remember all the details with "Devils Breath"

Scopolamine I guess is the medical name.... woke up after like 24-48 hrs of sleep to an almost empty hotel room. Hotel security showed me the video of who I entered with and he said I was very lucid, telling him that I knew these 3 people for a long time. You become very open to suggestions I guess and they left with my wallet, laptop, clothes .... but luckily those things can be replaced.

I've only heard/read of stories of worse things happening, not only here but in Brasil as well.

I'm not a nervous Nelly nor has it stopped my travels..... I still had a good time with some guys in MDE at the Sauna and some other bars.... but was enough to say...ummmm, there are other places to go, 2 bad experiences within a few days was enough, lol

I'm not here to piss on anyones parade... I love Mexico City, many people think it is too dangerous.... to each their own. Just thought I'd pass on my experience.

Interesting. I have visited Bogota and Medellin twice and never experienced any of those problems. Although to be honest I stuck to more upscale neighborhoods.

Certainly I would feel the same way. Wonder how long ago those visits were?

I've been to Bogota, Cali, Cartagena and Medellin..... only the latter I ran into that...my experience, doesn't mean you will have the same outcome, but 2 things in 1 visit was a bad ratio. Time passes and what seems like last year, might have been 3 yrs ago....so not sure exactly, I'd have to look at passport or pics to figure it out, lol

• Members

I also went to Cartagena. No luck with boys there and the most lost i've ever felt not speaking Spanish.. Finding a restaurant with an English menu or someone who could explain the menu was just about impossible. I rented an apartment on the sea so no Hotel concierge to rely on!

Really nice city although with the beaches etc.

• Members

I'll just give my 2 cents.... TotallyOz, you know I like to thrive on danger and the dangerous types, lol.... God knows I've had my share of problems in Mexico, Cuba and Brasil.

But MDE, was a little different. Many Taxi schemes you need to be aware of, I was almost kidnapped for ransom by an SUV with 4 guys trying to find out if I was European or American, Thank goodness I went into my best Cuban speaking Spanish accent telling them I just arrived and was looking for work... they were then uninterested, because what's the chances anyone would pay for me,lol.... but was a scary experience, hair raising, literally .

Then I met, what seemed to be a nice guy but ended up getting my experience somehow, don't remember all the details with "Devils Breath"

Scopolamine I guess is the medical name.... woke up after like 24-48 hrs of sleep to an almost empty hotel room. Hotel security showed me the video of who I entered with and he said I was very lucid, telling him that I knew these 3 people for a long time. You become very open to suggestions I guess and they left with my wallet, laptop, clothes .... but luckily those things can be replaced.

I've only heard/read of stories of worse things happening, not only here but in Brasil as well.

I'm not a nervous Nelly nor has it stopped my travels..... I still had a good time with some guys in MDE at the Sauna and some other bars.... but was enough to say...ummmm, there are other places to go, 2 bad experiences within a few days was enough, lol

I'm not here to piss on anyones parade... I love Mexico City, many people think it is too dangerous.... to each their own. Just thought I'd pass on my experience.

I am not going to Mexico city for sure.