BiBottomBoy

Noah's Ark Destroyed By Flood

• Members

I live about 1 hour from the Ark Amusement Park and all is well, NO Flood. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. The screen shot in the original post is from pre-opening construction of the Ark from a few years ago. We haven't had enough rain to create a Flood anywhere near here for sometime. 1-2 inch of rain here does not a flood create. I would say Fake News.... even though i cringe when i use that term.

Sorry, the place is open and drawing big crowds from all over the USA, foreign visitors,  and bus tours from Canada are almost daily visitors. The biggest problem seems to be since the area is so rural, there are few hotel rooms in the area forcing visitors to stay in the Northern KY/Cincinnati area. 

As for Kentucky just a few facts for you. The University of Louisville and the City of Louisville is considered one of the Country's Gay friendliest University's and Gay friendliest Cities in the country. Louisville has a large Gay population that is fueled from the many rural areas of Southern Indiana and Ky. Kentucky's second largest City, Lexington, has an openly Gay Mayor who is in his second term.

I notice much more gay bashing in larger Northern Cities and states than you ever hear around here.

I love living in Kentucky and know many very good religious people. So please do not Judge All religious people from the negative examples you can can easily find.

• Members
5 hours ago, KYTOP said:

I live about 1 hour from the Ark Amusement Park... I love living in Kentucky and know many very good religious people.

My apologies, I did not mean to offend board members who live in Kentucky. Like Alabama, I've been to Kentucky on business several times. I have no desire to return. Perhaps I would feel differently had I met some fine gay men there.

I, too, know several very good religious people. It would never occur to them to go to a Noah's Ark Theme Park.

• Members
6 hours ago, KYTOP said:

I notice much more gay bashing in larger Northern Cities and states than you ever hear around here.

I love living in Kentucky and know many very good religious people. So please do not Judge All religious people from the negative examples you can can easily find.

Yet they vote in large majority for people like Mike Pence who would love to destroy my marriage. 

Every Sunday they give money to a church which would love to make my marriage illegal

Im sorry but my marriage, is the most precious thing I have in my life.

Anyone who is a member of an organisation that says that my marriage should not exist can go fuck himself. And people supporting such organisations with their votes or their money are not my friends, not matter how nice they are when you meet them. They are either morons or evil, and I will have respect for neither.

I’d rather have the gay bashing, these are only words, which cannot harm me. And at least it isn’t sneaky-behind-the-voting-booth-curtain, while smiling to you when you meet face to face.