PopeFrancis

Porto Alegre & Curitiba - Nov/Dec 2017 - a memoir.

• Members

Totally Oz, I would say I would not mind some tips about how to knit together the vast volume of info about money spent and how to transcend those aspects that often end up with argumentative volleying, but I have got it down for myself. It only took a few days of sex worker encounters to nail it down. Have been at it for many decades. 

As a result, I find reading the threads rather like a day of interesting or expedient shopping interrupted by having to DIRECTLY witness long lineups of cart cashouts where some shoppers are extra vigilent (Sp?) about payment process. I can read a book at the store if I need to fill in dead time, for example, but I find it takes a lot of effort to sift thru the reports here. The yawning is contagious, I might add. A deficiency on my part.

Perhaps I might dramatically change up my perspective by taking the lead on initiating a novel Pulitzer Prize category for the economic specifics of prostitution-centric forum platforms ;)

Better yet, I would be keen for posters who are itemizing their garoto cashouts, or their fans, to review and hightlight the ONE brief slice of a related report that exemplfies the attention-grabbing creativity that some readers find noteworthy if not awesome. How might a "byte" be stuctured and packaged, so to say, if there were to be a hypothetical marketing ploy to attract more contributors, not just a handful of BT members but a larger community of posters. I seem to be missing it so far. A deficiency on my part, surely. One of many.

• Members
23 minutes ago, mark123 said:

Dude.  You seriously need to chill out.  

I am very confused by your post. 

I am perfectly chill. 

I was just just wondering if @floridarob saw me in the sauna back in December, since I didn’t see him.

What is wrong with wondering that? We could have talked about some of the boy’s qualities and exchanged tips on who to hire. 

• Members
On 27/12/2017 at 9:58 PM, Tartegogo said:

This guy has far more stamina than I do!

I am very impressed! 

Indeed. Next time I go to to POA, I will certainly have a look to Plataforma and check this vivalocal site. Have you tried the "disponivel.com" site ?