sanddunes

Photos From 117 Last Night

• Members

A sauna is a sauna — meaning disrobe to a towel, shorts or a bathrobe or just don’t enter. Just as it is in the non-rentboy saunas, the dress code should be the same at the ones with garotos. If you are that fucking insecure about your physical appearance compared to others, then a sauna is probably not for you. Trust me, no one is there to look at or ogle the CLIENTS. No one is thinking about you, It’s not all about you. In fact, it’s not even a little bit about you.

Maybe at some of the larger ones, there could be a small restricted area where clothed clients could stay.

• Members
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

A sauna is a sauna — meaning disrobe to a towel, shorts or a bathrobe or just don’t enter. Just as it is in the non-rentboy saunas, the dress code should be the same at the ones with garotos. If you are that fucking insecure about your physical appearance compared to others, then a sauna is probably not for you. Trust me, no one is there to look at or ogle the CLIENTS. No one is thinking about you, It’s not all about you. In fact, it’s not even a little bit about you.

Maybe at some of the larger ones, there could be a small restricted area where clothed clients could stay.

Me shocked! Such rigidity unlike you. Eyebrows knit, gaze upwards, rubbing chin. 

I do not go to saunas though I fuck garotos at the places loosely called "saunas". I don't get bent out of shape or inflexible about the shorthand nomenclature used to label these venues.

As I opined before, they are hybrids of establishments, and I now append this ... establishments conceptualized within a USAmericocentric context. Diehard positions about it can be little more than amusing.

Let me riddle you this: I like my body just fine but the nuances of complex commercial sex mating rituals there pretty much supplement the cost of the wardrobe I wear while enjoying my time at a comfort and preferential level on my terms. Clothing projects a little bit of messaging that never yields 'disadvantage Riobard'.

Not that money is a huge factor or motivator for me. Only a minor consideration in a place geared to feeding libido. ;)

Earlier joking aside, I wholeheartedly agree with the axiom regarding not sweating about your body, though your body should sweat without clothing in the sweat areas.

• Members
6 hours ago, Riobard said:

Me shocked! Such rigidity unlike you. Eyebrows knit, gaze upwards, rubbing chin. 

I do not go to saunas though I fuck garotos at the places loosely called "saunas". I don't get bent out of shape or inflexible about the shorthand nomenclature used to label these venues.

As I opined before, they are hybrids of establishments, and I now append this ... establishments conceptualized within a USAmericocentric context. Diehard positions about it can be little more than amusing.

Let me riddle you this: I like my body just fine but the nuances of complex commercial sex mating rituals there pretty much supplement the cost of the wardrobe I wear while enjoying my time at a comfort and preferential level on my terms. Clothing projects a little bit of messaging that never yields 'disadvantage Riobard'.

Not that money is a huge factor or motivator for me. Only a minor consideration in a place geared to feeding libido. ;)

Earlier joking aside, I wholeheartedly agree with the axiom regarding not sweating about your body, though your body should sweat without clothing in the sweat areas.

So, translated into English, you believe that you need to wear street clothes in order to convey to working boys that you have money to spend. Did I interpret your comments correctly?

Unless you look like Cristiano Ronaldo outside of your clothes, no one at the (appropriately-named) sauna will mistake you for a garoto.

• Members

Kkkkk ... it really should be clothing optional, for many reasons. 

But to clarify, fee structure varies according to in situ attire, in my experience. Clothing is partially and subtly associated with availability and intent aspects of communication, on both client and provider side. If you do not think those factors seep into exchange negotiation we might not be frequenting the same places.

I am not attempting to endorse any particular experimentation, but how behaviour patterns evolve is typically related to perceived subjective reward. Sometimes the reinforcement is quantifiable. That is usually a requirement for sustaining my own choices. I have done both towel and streetclothes in bordels, eventually settling on the latter. 

Further, the dressed garoto upticks appeal for me. My own simplistic clothing projects a tad ambivalence while as wearer I salaciously or diffidently (who cares which) signal interest through other levels of presentation. This all happens very quickly so as not to squander time for whom the clock is important. 

There are other eroticized aspects of attire on either side that escalate my excitement, nothing to do with garment fetishism. I like the prospect to tease me through and under conventional fabric barriers and I like to discover him through a bit of archeological excavation. I like us both to work a little and build up to the main course, with broad yet pragmatic distance between starting blocks and finish line. If you think this is quirky, realize we have all done the same outside of the 117-type setting. And of course, the choreography can help substitute for limits imposed by language proficiency.

Unless creatively replicating the dance of the 7 veils, towel removal is a split-second strip. Why the rush? There is already enough push for the Gatorade, rinse, suck and fuck routine without totally having to capitulate to sterile cookie-cutter experiences. 

What floats your boat may be a big yawn for me and vice versa. But I would never summarily dismiss your preference to look like you just emerged from the shower, especially if it has utility beyond convenience and conformism. I suspect it doesn't.

The sole thing in common with the footballer referenced is a single 7-letter R name. 

Latbear posed the question. I sense he got more than he bargained for. Bottom line: no restriction or inadequate rationale for either style choice.

If you still fail to grasp why clothing can add an edge at the personal level, no explanation possible. Not for lack of trying. 

Image result for keep it simple stupid

50 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Kkkkk ... it really should be clothing optional, for many reasons. 

But to clarify, fee structure varies according to in situ attire, in my experience. Clothing is partially and subtly associated with availability and intent aspects of communication, on both client and provider side. If you do not think those factors seep into exchange negotiation we might not be frequenting the same places.

I am not attempting to endorse any particular experimentation, but how behaviour patterns evolve is typically related to perceived subjective reward. Sometimes the reinforcement is quantifiable. That is usually a requirement for sustaining my own choices. I have done both towel and streetclothes in bordels, eventually settling on the latter. 

Further, the dressed garoto upticks appeal for me. My own simplistic clothing projects a tad ambivalence while as wearer I salaciously or diffidently (who cares which) signal interest through other levels of presentation. This all happens very quickly so as not to squander time for whom the clock is important. 

There are other eroticized aspects of attire on either side that escalate my excitement, nothing to do with garment fetishism. I like the prospect to tease me through and under conventional fabric barriers and I like to discover him through a bit of archeological excavation. I like us both to work a little and build up to the main course, with broad yet pragmatic distance between starting blocks and finish line. If you think this is quirky, realize we have all done the same outside of the 117-type setting. And of course, the choreography can help substitute for limits imposed by language proficiency.

Unless creatively replicating the dance of the 7 veils, towel removal is a split-second strip. Why the rush? There is already enough push for the Gatorade, rinse, suck and fuck routine without totally having to capitulate to sterile cookie-cutter experiences. 

What floats your boat may be a big yawn for me and vice versa. But I would never summarily dismiss your preference to look like you just emerged from the shower, especially if it has utility beyond convenience and conformism. I suspect it doesn't.

The sole thing in common with the footballer referenced is a single 7-letter R name. 

Latbear posed the question. I sense he got more than he bargained for. Bottom line: no restriction or inadequate rationale for either style choice.

If you still fail to grasp why clothing can add an edge at the personal level, no explanation possible. Not for lack of trying. 

Image result for keep it simple stupid

10 hours ago, Riobard said:

The voice in my head when I read a post like this is Major Charles Emerson Winchester III from M*A*S*H.

Anyone else?

sorry if you're not familiar with the show,lol

• Members
17 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

All right, all right, for the sake of everyone's view, I won't be flaunting my lack of abs around next time I am in Rio.

Wear a robe, or at maximum, a T-shirt and shorts. But for Christ’s sake, dress the part. It’s a sauna.

Would you wear street clothes or business attire to a beach or a pool?

• Members
28 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Wear a robe, or at maximum, a T-shirt and shorts. But for Christ’s sake, dress the part. It’s a sauna.

Would you wear street clothes or business attire to a beach or a pool?

Hmmm my tone didn’t come through apparently. 

I was joking as if Riobard’s and floridarob’s comments were directed specifically at me.

• Members

It's so much more fun to come here and to read the posts without worrying if has gone on too long or even posted something I didn't want to read. I can ignore negative posts no matter how large the font gets!

Does that make me a Badboy?

• Members

"Thou shalt wear a towel" and "you are strictly in a sauna environment because I say that is the place you are in" are briefly worded dictates. They are simple admonishments on the face of it. Anyone who thinks they are not bossy in tone is 'simply stupid', to use language that is relatable here (not my personal choice).

This is reminiscent of dictates here about price fixing. Too many crossing guards. 

I could not unpack the rationale of these apparently inflexible rulings but tried to deconstruct and describe what lies behind my point of view on the subject.

OK, let's put an end to the psychological warfare that emerged, certainly not my intention. Truce, dude(s).

We can all stay in the dark about stretching our mutual comprehension efforts. Pissers tucked away ... contest done and dusted.

So now: I go to one-of-a-kind bathhouses in Brasil. They are not, dare I say, bordellos. I do not enter the steam or sauna but I am symbolically in an environment that I (for my own good) term a sauna, also for the sake of harmony. I would sauna Finnish off the mandatory ritual and demonstrate meek compliance, exchanging my clothing for a towel or stylish panties, than incur the disapproval of my sauna peers. Erm ... I promise to keep in line with my towel or undies and will happily be subject to inspection in this regard. Though my footwear does not get wet and I use orthotics, I will wear flip-flops so as not to deviate from the required sauna uniform. Though I am not de facto in a sauna ... I will take the hit and behave according to essentially being de jure in a sauna. 

Sidenote: I like oatmeal cookies and hot cocoa before being tucked into bed. A simply stated preference. If out of cookie stock, I like the crust cut off my sammich. 

Order in the world will now, it is intended, be restored.

Latbear, you have been served manifest notice. I hope you can adapt and not be one of the missing.

• Members
On 4/8/2018 at 12:36 PM, SolaceSoul said:

I so Totally AGREE....  I just aint interested in UGLY people. !  (especcially when I am paying to look at Pretty people).

Ep3_HEADER2-1.jpg

• Members
1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

I so Totally AGREE....  I just aint interested in UGLY people. !  (especcially when I am paying to look at Pretty people).

Ep3_HEADER2-1.jpg

An ugly person in street clothes is still ugly. You really think people can’t tell what your body is shaped like if you have on a shirt and pants? And there’s still the face.

• Members
16 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I do not enter the steam or sauna but I am symbolically in an environment that I (for my own good) term a sauna

You aren’t “symbolically” calling them saunas. They ARE called saunas in Brazil. They are referred to, in Portuguese, English, or every other language as a “sauna” or a “termas” (spa). And at either a sauna or a spa, it really is de rigeur to dress appropriately.

Even if it were just considered a bathhouse or a sex club, the protocol or etiquette at those places is to drop trou and put on a towel or sexy attire. In none of these establishments is it considered appropriate to remain in your street clothes. 

• Members
Just now, Riobard said:

Only behaviour is ugly or not. Physicality is all unugly with a gradient or degrees of unugly ... no binary. 

My favorite line from the comedy film “Liar, Liar”, starring Jim Carrey:

Son: “My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.”

Dad: “That's just something ugly people say.”

• Members
2 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

You aren’t “symbolically” calling them saunas. They ARE called saunas in Brazil. They are referred to, in Portuguese, English, or every other language as a “sauna” or a “termas” (spa). And at either a sauna or a spa, it really is de rigeur to dress appropriately.

Even if it were just considered a bathhouse or a sex club, the protocol or etiquette at those places is to drop trou and put on a towel or sexy attire. In none of these establishments is it considered appropriate to remain in your street clothes. 

This is articulate, to be sure, but sitting in my pad here, this assertion is frankly unhinged. Where I see other customers, logging now 9 months cumulative access to the venues, clothing is optional and NOT non-normative. Maybe you have vision-filtering that categorically divides between your desired attire and Emperors who have no clothes. But I witness both sides of the clothing optional spectrum. Everyone there knows it and thinks it is copacetic ... erm, almost everyone. Let us depict accuracy for readers prospectively visiting. 

• Members

I respect that the towel etiquette is normative in NoAmer and European baths. Always abided in the day. One of the first things that struck me in Brasil was the custom alteration (towards flex) in those settings.

Catechism teacher asks what makes the Pope infallible, kid answers "so who's to stop him?" I do not need to come close to infallibility assertion at 117.

• Members

I dont like wasting time, and therefore feel that even Towels should be outlawed.   Everyone in the venue is looking for sex, and we want to see the equipment.   What is the purpose of covering it up ?    Of course, if Mike Pence were to visit, we could wrap towels around ourselves. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

I dont like wasting time, and therefore feel that even Towels should be outlawed.   Everyone in the venue is looking for sex, and we want to see the equipment.   What is the purpose of covering it up ?    Of course, if Mike Pence were to visit, we could wrap towels around ourselves. 

Royal "we"? Isn't there room for both genital size fetish and delight in unwrapping? Mummy and Daddy didn't gift-wrap my annual seasonal hockey stick, but the puck was in festive tissue cuz it could. Always uplifting. 

Who is Pence? 

(I realize you're tongue-in-cheek)

Is there a thread where you describe your experiences in Brasil?

4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

In none of these establishments is it considered appropriate to remain in your street clothes. 

I disagree...I've been on a LOT of cruises, this sounds like the disagreements on how to dress on Formal Nights in the dining room.

For nearly 20 yrs, I've never changed into a towel, except one place where  it was mandatory.....it was a further out place that totallyoz took me to..is now closed.