sanddunes

Photos From 117 Last Night

• Members
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

.. and, as ANY woman will be more than happy to tell you, never underestimate the power of good pussy on a straight man with a working dick. (Note: in spite of what some gay men like to think, this power doesn’t really work for men’s asses.)

I’m thinking of going to a girl sauna this week and seeing what is so magical about a “good pussy”

Obviously for garotos barebacking pussy feels better than anal sex with condoms (and we all know straight men never wear condoms with their women)

• Members
1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

I’m thinking of going to a girl sauna this week and seeing what is so magical about a “good pussy”.

It can’t turn a gay man straight — in spite of the many hopes and dreams of fat fag hags everywhere. It doesn’t hold that kind of magic.

Pussy power only works on those who are actually sexually attracted to women. 

I've asked guys before, usually alcohol has been involved, at least on my part. Only 1 time the guy said no, I'm not gay and I told him I wasn't either.

was always with guys that looked like they needed a little extra money though, edging the bet. The 1st question they've always asked me is how much, I quote them the going rate and then off we go.

That's when I spent more time in Brasil, not just trips for a few days or a week.

• Members

A good start is to chat up, briefly and within reason, many average people you come across in public. Then it becomes second nature without fretting about response. The main impediments are their smartphone and our anxiety they can smell our agenda, when we actually need them to get the correct whiff without them worrying we are BuffaloBill-grade predators with designs on their skin. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Nope wasn’t me! i haven’t been to Pointe except for a 15 minute visit Sunday night(it was raining)and customers and boys together totaled about 8 people! Ricardo has been to the apartment but haven’t seen him in the saunas!  And i never go in the steam rooms!

Not possible to be the same Ricardo, the 202 fixture that claims to be strictly top,  or is he?

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

I've asked guys before, usually alcohol has been involved, at least on my part. Only 1 time the guy said no, I'm not gay and I told him I wasn't either.

was always with guys that looked like they needed a little extra money though, edging the bet. The 1st question they've always asked me is how much, I quote them the going rate and then off we go.

That's when I spent more time in Brasil, not just trips for a few days or a week.

I think you may want to specify many components that went into this....we wouldnt want a horny, unattractive guy going up to random hot guys in Rio asking are they interested in fucking for money...you COULD definitely get hurt...Or robbed...Or both

Brazil is a very macho country regardless of what happens in the saunas or gay clubs...

1.  What area were you in?  Gay area?  Gay club? Area known for picking up guys?

2. How attractive you are? This is a big deal damn near everywhere regardless of money being exchanged....

3.  Did you have tell tell signs besides "looking like they needed extra money" as incentive?

I personally would be repulsed by some unattractive American coming up to me assuming I wanted to fuck around for cash if that wasnt the MO....

Do tell us how you made this happen when with only being rejected one time...

• Members
7 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

I think you may want to specify many components that went into this....we wouldnt want a horny, unattractive guy going up to random hot guys in Rio asking are they interested in fucking for money...you COULD definitely get hurt...Or robbed...Or both

Brazil is a very macho country regardless of what happens in the saunas or gay clubs...

1.  What area were you in?  Gay area?  Gay club? Area known for picking up guys?

2. How attractive you are? This is a big deal damn near everywhere regardless of money being exchanged....

3.  Did you have tell tell signs besides "looking like they needed extra money" as incentive?

I personally would be repulsed by some unattractive American coming up to me assuming I wanted to fuck around for cash if that wasnt the MO....

Do tell us how you made this happen when with only being rejected one time...

Hopefully, you know by now that the “how attractive are you?” question will not always result in the intended honesty and self-reflection. Many people particularly those from more privileged backgrounds or cultures, attribute qualities to themselves out of thin air (sometimes even out of their ass), and qualify themselves as “attractive”, “fit”, “hot”, “witty”, “intelligent”, “cultured”, “engaging” before taking a survey of others.

But even without the looks factor, suggesting this aggressive pickup route to the uninitiated is an invitation to a beatdown or a murder. Helpful Heloise Hint: if you aren’t capable of pulling this suggested stunt off where you live, then don’t try it in Brazil or anywhere else.

5 hours ago, Riobard said:

A good start is to chat up, briefly and within reason, many average people you come across in public. Then it becomes second nature without fretting about response. The main impediments are their smartphone and our anxiety they can smell our agenda, when we actually need them to get the correct whiff without them worrying we are BuffaloBill-grade predators with designs on their skin. 

What is the point in even doing this when there are saunas available making sex easy...

I wouldn't suggest somebody trying this without speaking the language or getting some type of vibe that the other person is interested...eye contact or something

I don't believe in setting people up for bad things...

7 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Spotted this beach hottie today...Rio has attractive guys everywhere, but I’ve never dared to approach a guy for a programa outside the sauna..

8BA6B30C-DEF8-4938-823C-E2102098069E.png

And you shouldn't...unless they are flirting with you or you understand and speak Portuguese...

Don't set yourself up to get beat up or mugged or both

• Members

I agree with badboy... This is something very important, especially in the last violent times in Rio. 

If you are extremely confident on your abilities to pick up a random model like hot guy from the road for money in your country...be very careful in Brazil. If you don't have this confidence... Just drop the idea. 

Hard to believe but there's a lot of people fighting to cancel the gay rights in Brazil. And hating gay people in general. 

I know one man (average build around 40 yrs old) who picked up a non-profit guy from grindr, offering money. He was not catfished, the hot guy came to his apartment, and while they were having oral sex, this boy "realized" that the amount of money he could have done by robbing the man was much higher than the money he was offered. 

So the sex stopped and the boy started to ask for money. Weapons were not involved in this story. In a country where the average boy is much more fit than the 95% of the ones in the US, and where there's a very strong diffusion of martial arts, even hands can be dangerous. The guy didn't appreciate a lot the man's refusal to give him his money and he threatened to hurt him... So the man decided to show him his wallet, but for some reason the boy did believe he was hiding much more money and valuables in his home. The beat down which followed, left him without money and nearly blind from an eye. I will not talk about the shape of his face. 

While grindr doesn't let you sense people as road encounters do, the kind of people who can be meet is exactly the same. That's why involving money in exchange for sex to random guys can be very dangerous.

If your Portuguese is not good and you lack of confidence and sense of danger.... Stick to saunas. 

• Members

I also agree about exercising caution. I meant chatting up adult locals of all ages just to be sociable. Establishing a comfort level for interacting. Hooking up with a new acquaintance is risky. But if you are sociable it might lead to more conversation and playing things out, without rushing and pouncing. The short game best takes place at your favourite bordel.

I might also add that sanddunes started by expressing wishful thinking and never asked for a workable playbook. floridarob never implied he indiscriminantly goes rustling for off-grid dick ... he works this within his element. 

Every reader here knows the liabilities and the amber light rule. I suppose does not hurt to dwell on it at times.

But how often do we need to be reminded that flattering lighting befits the pursuit of higher 1-10 scorers, better yet, throw in the towel? More than ever do M4M have the Adonis Complex all up in our face. Is there not a more appropriate forum for regular hook-ups, considering they represent the vast majority of encounters while the more prevalent agenda here is commercial?

• Members

I am not seeking agreement regarding what my strategy would be with Miguel ... just "brainstorming". But I would give him a 50 with a note conveying appreciative gorjeta and 'Zap digits. But after the show ends. Maybe even knock on the dressing room door for a very brief exchange. I can say for certain that one guy in the lineup, at a minimum, will normalize Miguel exploiting you for mutual benefit even if Miguel is a fence-sitter. The group may also demonstrate hearty levels of mirth about your shameless puppy-dog fanmail. A small price to pay for potential groin gain. I think it is best to let the guy take the lead on the next move. I think by now you can sense I am living vicariously through you. But by all means approach this your unique way. 

• Members

One of the guys I’ve been with a few times from Point 202 sent me a good morning text on whatsapp...and followed up with a full face photo of him in bed with a morning boner.  

Some of the boys really are keepers...the problem is just weeding out the diamonds from the coal..

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Every reader here knows the liabilities and the amber light rule. I suppose does not hurt to dwell on it at times.

But how often do we need to be reminded that flattering lighting befits the pursuit of higher 1-10 scorers, better yet, throw in the towel? More than ever do M4M have the Adonis Complex all up in our face. Is there not a more appropriate forum for regular hook-ups, considering they represent the vast majority of encounters while the more prevalent agenda here is commercial?

Answer: if posters would stop asking about highly improbable scenarios that are far more suited for non-payboy, mutual physical attraction meetings and hookups, then there wouldn’t be any need for respondents to remind those posters of The Laws Of Attraction.

• Members

But why the need to remind when the message is not generally lacking in abundance. Others' lack of reality testing, when that is the take-away though based on relatively little info (being anon. forum), will usually prompt micro-managing from respondents who possess particular characterological traits. Perhaps one of the traits is oriented to altruism. But I think it is also tempting to break out bigger guns when sensibilities or perspectives are offended.

When it comes to libido, my sense is that it is appropriate to give a little more leeway for colouring outside of the lines viz free-style forum expression. What is the true functional purpose of declaring a poster's thinking is, or borders on, the preposterous? It seems tinged with righteous self-satisfaction. I think the enterprise calls for assessing how much the person you correct solicits your view and  calls for fine-tuning what level of emphasis will best serve the thread.

7 hours ago, sanddunes said:

One of the guys I’ve been with a few times from Point 202 sent me a good morning text on whatsapp...and followed up with a full face photo of him in bed with a morning boner.  

Some of the boys really are keepers...the problem is just weeding out the diamonds from the coal..

Then he is smart and making sure he keeps in touch to get more sessions and more money out of you...come on...You do realize the Pretty Woman was JUST A MOVIE!!!

We all have those guys that we keep in contact with and let know when we are headed back to Rio, etc. same texts and same pics and all that

Smile...