sanddunes

Photos From 117 Last Night

• Members
1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

Then he is smart and making sure he keeps in touch to get more sessions and more money out of you...come on...You do realize the Pretty Woman was JUST A MOVIE!!!

We all have those guys that we keep in contact with and let know when we are headed back to Rio, etc. same texts and same pics and all that

Smile...

I know, I wasn’t trying to imply it is some kind of love affair.  

Just saying that it’s nice when you find good and reliable guys who are nice and deliver what they promise...and as I’m sure you know, some garotos deliver MUCH more than others

• Members
6 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Just saying that it’s nice when you find good and reliable guys who are nice and deliver what they promise...and as I’m sure you know, some garotos deliver MUCH more than others

This must be one of those “your mileage may vary” situations. I normally encounter good to great “service with a smile” service providers who seem to go the extra yard to keep the businessy personal relationship (or the personally business relationship) going. It’s about half and half for me — and I‘d say in the field of sexual chemistry, commerce or not, that those numbers are pretty damn good odds. But then again, I’m more of a “go with the flow” kind of guy whose policy regarding  interpersonal interactions in general is “expectations create disappointments”. 

• Members
16 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

How about, “because some of us are trying to keep your dumb self-absorbed gringo asses from being robbed, beaten or killed”?

The skull-and-crossbones warning labels where warranted on my household products are more neutral. Mockery does not uptick the agenda of "idiot-proofing". Just to be clear, a few of us appreciate and support the cautionary label and how it particularly benefits the uninitiated. But I was referring to regular reminders about how some members here can score and others only need check the mirror and downgrade their self-perceived stock value.

Unfortunately, there is an occasional tendency on forums for a response to appear to distort a previous contribution's essence. That partially accounts for my tenacity in refocusing the question at hand. It doesn't take a putdown that has the flavour of setting apart any one member according to characteristics that he feels he advantageously possesses. I am not alone in wanting to shut down that aggravation. 

• Members
12 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Are you seeing a pattern here, sanddunes? Your enthusiasm taking a body-check? In spite of your style of simply trying to share your process of the thrills chills spills of your extended visit? Besides, in the PW director's cut Vivian first morning is naked spread-eagled with her red curls tumbling over the pillows as she full frontal selfies. Yeah, I am confused too. Smartphones a quarter-century back? And me attempting to control the conversation? 

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

The skull-and-crossbones warning labels where warranted on my household products are more neutral. Mockery does not uptick the agenda of "idiot-proofing". Just to be clear, a few of us appreciate and support the cautionary label and how it particularly benefits the uninitiated. But I was referring to regular reminders about how some members here can score and others only need check the mirror and downgrade their self-perceived stock value.

Unfortunately, there is an occasional tendency on forums for a response to appear to distort a previous contribution's essence. That partially accounts for my tenacity in refocusing the question at hand. It doesn't take a putdown that has the flavour of setting apart any one member according to characteristics that he feels he advantageously possesses. I am not alone in wanting to shut down that aggravation. 

I understand your point. I think that there is only poster here who consistently does what you describe above in the way that you describe it: Badboy. Perhaps you should address him directly, instead of making it a general consistent observation that is made by a clique of mean girls / mean boys?

• Members

Are you seeing a pattern here, sanddunes? Your enthusiasm taking a body-check? In spite of your style of simply trying to share your process of the thrills chills spills of your extended visit? Besides, in the PW director's cut Vivian first morning is naked spread-eagled with her red curls tumbling over the pillows as she full frontal selfies. Yeah, I am confused too. Smartphones a quarter-century back? And me attempting to control the conversation? 

In the original screenplay of “Pretty Woman”, Vivian had a heroin addiction, and in the end, ran off with the Gere character’s money and car to get a fix.

it was much more like “Leaving Las Vegas”.

• Members
35 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Perhaps you should address him directly ...

If I had only thought of that and non-impulsively weighed the options ... Perhaps I might have done it. ;)

Framing etiquette can be just as effective, seething bypassed, if anything is likely to work. And being general allows me to include my imperfect self. It's more about navigation than indictment. 

Fortunately, no lung machine required, so wasted breath to spare as well as chuckling under it. 

• Members
2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

In the original screenplay of “Pretty Woman”, Vivian had a heroin addiction, and in the end, ran off with the Gere character’s money and car to get a fix ...

Along with the pimp/dealer, role conceived for Eric Roberts?

• Members

If I had only thought of that and non-impulsively weighed the options ... Perhaps I might have done it. ;)

Framing etiquette can be just as effective, seething bypassed, if anything is likely to work. And being general allows me to include my imperfect self. It's more about navigation than indictment. 

Fortunately, no lung machine required, so wasted breath to spare as well as chuckling under it. 

I am not a fan of passive-aggressiveness at all, and have no respect for those who require those kinds of tactics. Just be direct, and direct your complaint or anger towards whom the offender is.

• Members
8 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

I am not a fan of passive-aggressiveness at all, and have no respect for those who require those kinds of tactics. Just be direct, and direct your complaint or anger towards whom the offender is.

OK, toots, if diplomacy equates to passive aggressiveness in one's worldview, so be it. I reach the point of diminished return in a discussion when another contributor persistently cranks the spinning wheel, this time the needle a cliché amateurish psychodiagnostic formulation. 

I might next say that I should be the one to decide how I express ideas. But then perhaps I will be contrarian, close-minded, or "narcissistic" because I have a different approach or perspective, whatever term works best for the final word. I think I get the drift. Apparently my intent is tainted more by my lack of self-awareness than by aspersions cast at it.

Infinite, arrogant slinging stamina wins the day. It must need its place. And who am I to say it conveys less than pristine mental health? No podium finish for me, just relocation back up from the proverbial rabbit-hole. 

Sorry, sanddunes, for the tangent. I promise to not comment any further on an aspect of the topic that evolved but you would likely not have forecasted. 

9 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

In the original screenplay of “Pretty Woman”, Vivian had a heroin addiction, and in the end, ran off with the Gere character’s money and car to get a fix.

it was much more like “Leaving Las Vegas”.

The film was initially conceived as a dark drama about sex work in Los Angeles in the 1980s.The relationship between Vivian and Edward also originally involved controversial themes, including Vivian being addicted to drugs; part of the deal was that she had to stay off cocaine for a week. Edward eventually throws her out of his car and drives off. The original script by J.F. Lawton, called 3000,[ended with Vivian and her sex-worker friend on the bus to Disneyland.