fitboynyc

Some Rio/SP Sauna Questions

Hey guys, I'm heading there soon and I've done my best to try to synthesize recent posts, but I still have a couple of questions and would really appreciate your guidance:

1.  What is the time range (don't arrive prior to "x" time / when does it peter out?) for 117, 202 and Lagoa - on a weekday?

2.  Same question - time range - for 117, 202 and Lagoa - on a WEEKEND?

3. Which sauna lately has any competitive bodybuilders - and any names?

4. For Rio G (non-garato sauna), what is the busy time on the weekends?

5. There is a gorgeous guy - Douglas - on the Solaryun Spa website https://www.solaryunspamasculino.com.br/massagistas - has anyone met him?  (Do the massages there have HE's - or are they just massage only)?

Thanks to all.  Will report back when I return.

• Members

I’ll answer the ones I know...

I would say the sweet spot for arriving at 117 and 202 is 5 or 6pm.  By 8pm some guys are already leaving.  By 9 it has died down a lot and choices are much more limited.  

For Rio G Spa on the weekends the best time is around 5-7pm.  After 8:30 or 9 it clears out...  

• Members

They have "tantrica", code for sensual and release. You might get dicked around on the price for an "upgrade". One strategy is to go with the flow, pay the set rate, and say you are in Rio indefinitely. Don't worry, they will ask, and want you happy and to return. Your package will tell the tale regarding your orientation. But just accept what happens. Nothing is guaranteed. Technically, the tantric method is aimed at full physiological orgasm, at a spiritual level intending to downplay it is commercial sex trade. 

200 reais is a bit much for just massage and it is 100 for non-sexual one-hour with a trained masseur at 117. You will have to see it to believe it, but Douglas would not particularly stand out any more than others if he sold himself at the clubs with sauna and garotos.

• Members

On #5. I had one tantric massage at solaryun which was with Thiago. 

It was a reasonable massage, with good technique, morphing into a sensual part where he was completely naked, got hard and rubbed his entire body against mine, doing frotage and then a close up hand job and making sure I got a full release  in a powerful orgasm. 

There was no upsell, In was included in the price.

No kissing or sucking though. And also it was quite short, I think everything was over in 45 minutes. 

Sanddunes, Riobard, Tartegogo - that was fast! You guys are great!  A couple of follow-ups...

6.  So if the sweet spot is 5 or 6, on my last day in Rio (on which I'll be trying to catch - and hopefully not miss! - a night flight), if I get to 117 or 202 at 3 or 4, does that mean that it will be empty there - or would I still likely find a few hotties? (I would like to think that I might do something else on my last day but I'm preparing to be addicted to these boys!  So I'm asking this question just in case!).  And just to be clear, do both 117 and 202 die down by 9 - even on a Friday or Saturday night?

7.  It looks like the timing for Rio G overlaps with the 117 and 202 sweet spot, so it sounds like a choice needs to be made (not to sound like a TOTAL slut, but I was hoping that Rio G would get going after 117 or 202 petered out, if I wanted more :D)

8.  That said, I'm sensing that a good option might be to skip the massage venues, but if I'm done with 117 or 202, and still want more, does anyone know if the Rio G masseurs are still around after Rio G peters out?  (I think that I read in a post that Rio G has some muscular masseurs.)  Or, for that matter, does 117 or 202 have any muscular/bodybuilder masseurs who stick around after prime time?

9.  And while I'm referencing muscular masseurs, my sweet spot is huge ripped bodybuilders.  I hope there are some to be found at 117 or 202 - and anywhere/anyone else that you can recommend! Are there any online services in Rio similar to Soytuyo in Buenos Aires?

10.  And, finally, when you have a moment, curious about the same questions for Lagoa in SP - sweet spot time, bodybuilders, muscular masseurs, etc.

Many thanks again!!!

• Members

Hehehehehe ... kkkk. By your final day you'll be your own expert.

Mid-afternoon muscle may be hit-and-miss ... they may be training or busy. But 117 generally the sweet spot for swole. 

An actual "competitive" BB is rare, though. It is an expensive sport and the garotos often have other financial commitments. Some pursue personal trainer certification as that is more guaranteed income whereas competition rarely yields financial gain. In Brazil personal training (providers called "professors") is regulated and requires a  Bachelors degree, usually 4 years at university level. 

• Members
23 hours ago, Riobard said:

Hehehehehe ... kkkk. By your final day you'll be your own expert.

Mid-afternoon muscle may be hit-and-miss ... they may be training or busy. But 117 generally the sweet spot for swole. 

An actual "competitive" BB is rare, though. It is an expensive sport and the garotos often have other financial commitments. Some pursue personal trainer certification as that is more guaranteed income whereas competition rarely yields financial gain. In Brazil personal training (providers called "professors") is regulated and requires a  Bachelors degree, usually 4 years at university level. 

There are quite a few competitive bodybuilders and physique competitors at 117, Lagoa and 202. During my visits, I’ve met some local and nationwide champions and top medal placers — old and new. Some still go, and it’s always a revolving door of new faces and bodies — especially in a downturn eco only. I’m not an internet name dropper or picture poster, and since I appreciate and respect anonymity (and would expect to be given the same by garotos and clients alike), but if you have an eye for muscle, you can easily spot the ones who are either near-competition-ready or off-season.

• Members

I have no good reason to doubt it. 

I go for that type so I am usually communicating with them and I inquire about their fitness activities. And usually have 1:1 time off-site, as well as FB or Instagram access. Perhaps some want to play their cards close with me, or they worry I might show up at an event. Or I may be wrong place or time. In North America these types are candid with me, and the Brasilians "come across" as comfortable generally. 

In any case, many certainly look the part and that is the important thing. In 3 years I have intersected with just one, that I recall, and he had already been familiar to me as a circuit competitor. But it is just in the past 2 years that I have increased communication with new guys, with improved language mastery and mutual ID sharing. 

My longterm goal is to become a spray-tan and body-oil volunteer intern. ;)

• Members

I'm looking to book flights to Brazil, probably looking at two trips in October / November and February.

Can somebody list bodybuilding competitions in Rio for 2018 / 2019?

I'm thinking I might attend to watch the men compete and maybe hook up with competitors? When a competition is in town do the guys work the saunas?

Many thanks

• Members
11 hours ago, fitboynyc said:

Thanks, guys, for all of your help.  I'm off to Brazil this weekend and will report back. If anyone will be in SP this weekend or Rio next weekend and wants to meet up, please let me know.

You'll have a great time!

There are always muscle guys at 117 and 202, maybe not as big or the kind  you'd find in Europe or USA (but this may be the expense of the sport)... but there will be more than enough to satisfy you!

Steroid use is very popular amongst men in Rio. Guys are way fitter than what you're probably used to back home.

Are you USA or UK based?

• Members
10 hours ago, redxs said:

Can somebody list bodybuilding competitions in Rio for 2018 / 2019?

I'm thinking I might attend to watch the men compete and maybe hook up with competitors? When a competition is in town do the guys work the saunas?

Many thanks

Regarding hookups at competitions, good luck but the chances of something like that happening are slim to none. And Slim is about to leave the building. Unless you are going with someone who knows a lot of competitors who are already known to do “that” kind of work and that person is introducing you to them, and you can communicate well in the language, AND they are not already preoccupied from the rigors of the competition, then maybe Slim will stick around.

Stick to the saunas and the other conventional, much safer and surer ways for gringos looking to pay meet guys willing to sell. 

As for a competition schedule, there’s an Olympia qualifier in São Paulo in August.

https://www.musclecontestinternational.com/2018-MUSCLE-CONTEST-BRAZIL-EVENT.php

The IFBB Mr. Rio 2018 is the weekend of May 11.

• Members

Many of the competitions are local qualifying events because there are so many wannabes, with bigger or final-phase competitions drawing more entrants from out of town. For example, sanddunes' dancer Miguel was in Mr Itaborai last year, and there is sometimes Mr/Ms Niteroi, and so on. Gives more in the sport a chance to flex off, possibly place, and acquire a pro card.

I am skeptical about competitors working the brothel circuit as a sideline during peak season. Your finds will likely occur in reverse ... a BB may be found in one of the usual GP venues. At events, they are more interested in angling to represent a brand. Telegraphing in some way that they will 'ho' with a spectator while biding time up to nutrition endorsement or pantie modelling entry-level opps works at cross-purposes for them.

So you might consider spearheading a redxs underwear line. The moniker already fits the product. 

Groupies tend to have an established connection or, like you, could expect to be cordoned off and screaming and whistling your lungs off in the bleachers. Think Man United in your neck of the woods ... minimal fan unity if you are not a Spice Girl. ;)

You will get a better visual vantage point from videographers' subsequent Youtube posts.

• Members

I like the idea of underwear modelling for sure!

Think I'll stick to the usual saunas... always struck lucky.

I have been to Tawan bar in Bangkok and that does attract competition bodybuilders from all over when a competition is in town.

15 hours ago, redxs said:

I like the idea of underwear modelling for sure!

Think I'll stick to the usual saunas... always struck lucky.

I have been to Tawan bar in Bangkok and that does attract competition bodybuilders from all over when a competition is in town.

Because they are there to make money...that is where the bodybuilders make their money in BKK

• Members
14 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Because they are there to make money...that is where the bodybuilders make their money in BKK

Cool... I've only visited Bkk once.

Have you been - it's kinda of hit and miss to find muscle guys there, well competition ones anyway. Brazil much better!

On 4/23/2018 at 1:13 PM, redxs said:

Cool... I've only visited Bkk once.

Have you been - it's kinda of hit and miss to find muscle guys there, well competition ones anyway. Brazil much better!

Muscular Thais are very rare unless they are personal trainers or bodybuilders....That is the one place where you will see a lot of muscular guys....

• Members
9 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Muscular Thais are very rare unless they are personal trainers or bodybuilders....That is the one place where you will see a lot of muscular guys....

Do you like muscular guys / muscle worship? Where are the best places you've been for it?

Me - Prague, London and Rio!

Though Tawan bar was great watching the bodybuilders dance all night for your pleasure

15 hours ago, redxs said:

Do you like muscular guys / muscle worship? Where are the best places you've been for it?

Me - Prague, London and Rio!

Though Tawan bar was great watching the bodybuilders dance all night for your pleasure

I love muscular guys...Worship is not really my fetish...Im prefer fucking them

I have been all over and seen muscular, bodybuilder types..Rio, Barcelona, Berlin, Toronto...you can pretty much find muscular guys anywhere except in abundance in Asia...