RockHardNYC

Travel with RockHard...

• Members
15 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Who you callin' old, bitch! I'm not even 60 yet. Go fuck yourself you ageist, ugly, fat, bitter cunt.

LMAO...Sooner or later, it never fails, the trailer-park Rocky always comes through :P

• Members
23 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

LMAO...Sooner or later, it never fails, the trailer-park Rocky always comes through

Yo sweetie-ignoranus, there's no pretense here. You serve me trailer-park, I'm just gonna dish it back-atcha ten-fold. You just keep mopping up your dirty old floor while you laugh your sorry fat ass off at me. Whatever makes you feel better for living the sorry ass life you lead.

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

As for TROLL #1, you simply can't find a pacifier big enough. She's a masochist and she loves her hate.

But those of us in the know realize she loves me, she wishes she could be me, and she's dying to call me friend. It'll never happen.

jjkrkwood_gift.png.bec8fbe7d28de78757baf7f1b052a87c.png

scabby-knee-troll.thumb.jpg.09fd31a1dbfc00cdae11e3e9a5f808cf.jpg

Time for new material girl... This shit is old news, and everyone KNOWS I am the people's cocksucker.   No news here...

But you, like Trump keep lying to your followers, and the saddest part is that you now believe your own LIES....  And keep in mind, having changing opinions about people shows growth.  YES, I endorsed you at one time long ago,  but once you showed me who you really were,  I drained that swamp !  

• Members
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

LMAO...Sooner or later, it never fails, the trailer-park Rocky always comes through :P

He's ALWAYS the old Rocky, a true scumbag in every sense of the word.  His attempts at showing us he has class always fall flat.

You cant change a gutter rat....

tumblr_nv1lqyHkhL1s90yt2o2_400.gif

• Members

Rocksoft,

I know you keep trying to outdo me and ruin my reputation by posting a message I sent you over 7 years ago, and spicing it up with a diseased pic of cocksucker knees.  Well sorry it aint working girl, but it does show how desperate and obsessive you are.  i will take a fucking lie detector test to prove I saved nothing of yours for 7 years...  Stop with your Fantasy life and get a real one,  because anyone with a REAL life aint got time to save shit from strangers for 7 years...  And while I am an admitted cocksucker, and love every minute of it,  you have yet to fess up to the fact that you are just an old CUM DUMP,  that is if you can find a boy that will agree to take your money to shoot his young seed up your saggy ass. 

guys-in-embarrassing-speedos-1337466346-

The one thing I do thank you for is livening the place up.  You were right,  there pretty much are crickets when YOU dont post.  Something about your absurdity that Inspires us !

Next time you come for Grandma,  bring some NEW material...

bags.gif 

• Members
4 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Yo sweetie-ignoranus, there's no pretense here. You serve me trailer-park, I'm just gonna dish it back-atcha ten-fold. You just keep mopping up your dirty old floor while you laugh your sorry fat ass off at me. Whatever makes you feel better for living the sorry ass life you lead.

:P

Poor Rocky...

Rocky arranges the golden             GILLIS' VOICE
          scarf about her and proudly    So they were grinding
          starts to descend the stair-  after all, those cam-
          case.  The cameras grind.     eras.  Life, which can
          Everyone watches in awe.      be strangely merciful,
                                        had taken pity on Rocky
                                        Desmond.  The dream she
                                        had clung to so 
                                        desperately had enfolded
                                        her...

At the foot of the stairs Rocky stops, moved.

ROCKY
                 I can't go on with the scene.
                 I'm too happy.  Do you mind,
                 Mr. DeMille, if I say a few words?
                 Thank you.  I just want to tell
                 you how happy I am to be back on
                 Boy Toy posting again.
                 You don't know how much I've missed
                 all of you.  And I promise you
                 I'll never desert you again, because
                 after "Salome" we'll make another
                 picture, and another and another.
                 You see, this is my life.  It always
                 will be.  There's nothing else -
                 just us and Boy toy and those
                 wonderful people out there in the
                 dark...  All right, Mr. DeMille,
                 I'm ready for my closeup.

• Members

As per usual, the TROLLs are hungry for their attention-feeding. I've been away for a long time. I think I'll just put them on "ignore" for now. Troublesome, needy critters.

I don't have a lot of free time just yet. Still unpacking. Still receiving shipments. Still calculating the bookkeeping, my least favorite part of travel. When I find time, I'll respond to the non-TROLL posts in the order they appeared.

On 4/18/2018 at 1:08 PM, msclelovr said:

Thanks for the report and photos. The hotel looks lovely. Do you mind saying where it's located? 

You're welcome. In the original post, there were seven hotels featured in the photos, split between two countries. I apologize if the writing did not make that clear. While I was happy to share my personal images for a limited amount of time, I do not want to offer precise names and locations on this board, for the sake of privacy.

On the other hand, if you're not a troll and you are seeking specific travel advice, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to give feedback and offer input whenever possible.

Immediately after the monsoon style rainfall that prompted this thread, summer arrived in Europe. Apparently, some low front over Germany caused record high temperatures for April. For a solid two weeks straight, it was sunny, clear blue skies, with highs in the 80's. Not exactly the weather I was hoping for, but it did mean removing more clothing to find comfort.

• Members
4 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Still waiting for that video that actually shows you living that fabulous life of yours...:P

tumblr_lx7iciWwLy1qkh06wo1_500.gif

• Members
51 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

As per usual, the TROLLs are hungry for their attention-feeding. I've been away for a long time. I think I'll just put them on "ignore" for now. Troublesome, needy critters.

I don't have a lot of free time just yet. Still unpacking. Still receiving shipments. Still calculating the bookkeeping, my least favorite part of travel. When I find time, I'll respond to the non-TROLL posts in the order they appeared.

You're welcome. In the original post, there were seven hotels featured in the photos, split between two countries. I apologize if the writing did not make that clear. While I was happy to share my personal images for a limited amount of time, I do not want to offer precise names and locations on this board, for the sake of privacy.

On the other hand, if you're not a troll and you are seeking specific travel advice, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to give feedback and offer input whenever possible.

Immediately after the monsoon style rainfall that prompted this thread, summer arrived in Europe. Apparently, some low front over Germany caused record high temperatures for April. For a solid two weeks straight, it was sunny, clear blue skies, with highs in the 80's. Not exactly the weather I was hoping for, but it did mean removing more clothing to find comfort.

Must be exhausting keeping up the false pretense ? ...  hope you dont have early onset alzheimers so you can keep track of all the lies

you hand out....... and spending your days waiting by the door for your "deliveries"  which are only in the REAR (if you pay the boy enough) .    And girl, if anyone is an attention seeker, its YOU,  otherwise WHY would a person of such Fabulosity waste there time with people so beneath them, or even engage those "commoners" in rebuttlle ?    Because you are a lonely old sole whose ONLY attention comes from the captive audience you are scamming here.   (since Daddy exiled you)  :hyper:   

And GURL pleeze, you are too insecure to put anyone here on Ignore.... You lurk and read every comment posted about you by Everyone !  

• Members

No one gives RockHard's posts more attention than Suckrates. Now Ms Ann wants in on it. Is that because Suckrates is paid to publicize Rockie's posts? There must be money in it or he wouldn't waste his time!

Suckrates works for RockHard? Now that's news! It's a noble calling.

What-is-servant-leadership-ghandi-help-o

• Members
21 minutes ago, Lucky said:

No one gives RockHard's posts more attention than Suckrates. Now Ms Ann wants in on it. Is that because Suckrates is paid to publicize Rockie's posts? There must be money in it or he wouldn't waste his time!

I concur...

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/29088-hi-rockhard/

• Members
33 minutes ago, Lucky said:

No one gives RockHard's posts more attention than Suckrates. Now Ms Ann wants in on it.

Their fascination/obsession with me is amazing. But truly sad. They're heavily invested in their belief that I'm a liar. Even more sad.

I gave Oz permission to reveal my IP address for this thread. When you post on the internet from a hotel in Europe, you can't block the IP address. The EU rules regarding the internet are much stricter. Oz remains free to reveal the IP address location of this thread and Lucky's "Hi RockHard!" thread that I answered on the same day. If someone truly wants proof that I was in Europe when I posted, Oz has the proof. (I certainly don't blame Oz for having better things to do. What's the point of feeding these trolls, anyway? Frankly, nothing will serve as proof to these assholes, so why should Oz waste his time? At least I'm on record granting him permission.)

The TROLLs can go fuck themselves.

• Members
45 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Lucky,  I know you always have your mixing spoon in hand, but please stop spreading Fake News.  I have morals, and there are people I would NEVER work for,  Trump and Rocky (although we are not sure if he even has a job ?)  However, from your support and comments, it appears like you are jockeying for the job as his publicist ?   Take the job,  working for an underdog is also noble.

......  As you are aware, I LOVE posting,  and Rockys Cuntributions give me the perfect opportunity to do just that.   Until he shows up,  as HE has made us aware,  there are only crickets...   It's just helluva fucking FUN to dick him......That's my ONLY interest in anything he has to say, so dont get a boner over it !  

• Members
2 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Their fascination/obsession with me is amazing. But truly sad. They're heavily invested in their belief that I'm a liar. Even more sad.

I gave Oz permission to reveal my IP address for this thread. When you post on the internet from a hotel in Europe, you can't block the IP address. The EU rules regarding the internet are much stricter. Oz remains free to reveal the IP address location of this thread and Lucky's "Hi RockHard!" thread that I answered on the same day. If someone truly wants proof that I was in Europe when I posted, Oz has the proof. (I certainly don't blame Oz for having better things to do. What's the point of feeding these trolls, anyway? Frankly, nothing will serve as proof to these assholes, so why should Oz waste his time? At least I'm on record granting him permission.)

The TROLLs can go fuck themselves.

OH Dear,  Rocky is working overtime to legitimize himself....  Such desperation !!!!   He is sweating as much as Trump....  "The lady doth protest Too much" !!!!

• Members
6 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Their fascination/obsession with me is amazing. But truly sad.

Not as fascinating, amazing and sad as your obsession with LYING !   :sick:      A person that is compelled to lie to feel he has worth has to be pitied.. But you are so revolting, you are not even deserving of pity.  

• Members
49 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I love @RockHard and @MsAnn both.

I don't know what the fuck in hell is going on here. :sad:

O come on Adam.... YOU KNOW ....    Am I the only one that's allowed to hate Rocksoft,  a person who comes here with the sole purpose of being a dick and sucking the life out of the room?    Perhaps you really havent been paying attention ?  :flowers: