RockHardNYC

Travel with RockHard...

• Members
44 minutes ago, corymonroe said:

Dude, there you go again attempting to spread more of your troll lies. I don't know Rockhard, but I'd much prefer to meet him than meet you, asshole.

Numerous board members know me because unlike you, I've attended the Palm Springs Event. I can speak about it honestly, which you can't. I personally met the organizers. I know how much effort and care they invested to produce a successful event. 

Unlike you, the organizers of the PS Event are not trolls. They have great respect for fellow members and they know how to throw a fun party. All you know how to do is be an obnoxious asshole. That's why your attempt at a NYC event failed. 

You are a liar and a complete fraud and I'm in agreement with Rockhard, you're a fucking troll.

Whatever Rockhard,  you just dont know when to STOP !   Keep up your trash talking.

And bitch, get your facts str8.  The NYC event at Daddy's failed because I got Banned when Daddy said i posted an inappropriate pic,  and I decided I had enough and scrapped the event.  

But I agree, I hope never to meet either of your 2 "faces"..

On 5/6/2018 at 3:24 AM, RockHardNYC said:

Unfortunately, you permit TROLLs to set up house on your board. As long as this continues, the TROLL addicts will dominate every thread. That's what TROLLs do.

I see you also experienced it.