Guest Larstrup

DON'T LET YOUR THOUGHTS BECOME A REPOSITRY IN THE SANDBOX - START THERE TO BEGIN WITH

Guest Larstrup

Who knew you could safely bitch-slap that poster in a thread which you disagree/despise, without the fear of it being moved to the oblivion forum, better know as the sandbox? Now you can! Don't bitch-slap your fellow posters when you disagree with them, in fear of the thread being moved to the sandbox, now you can just direct them to the Oh no you didn't bitch thread

Yes, I realize many are now chanting.....Nobel, Nobel, Nobel - but actually who really knew it was this easy until I brought this to everyone?

If you're thinking of minting a coin.... ;)

• Members

So what you are saying is "memes without Voice" gets you a Pass  ?

I'll have to try it out when some of my FAVORITE nemesis' show up to the party, especially IF they are wearing the same Frock as me.  

WHO knew the sandbox could be the next BIG thing...  (although I wont try to put it in my Mouth)   :no:

Guest Larstrup

No! Whomever has before, ever started a thread BEFORE IN THE SANDBOX? 

Let this be the Sanctuary of displeasure before it finds itself into the threads of removal.

I’m just saying that we could all be so much more loving toward our selves  if we chose the sandbox to express our internal discomfort with others before it ended up here. 

Perhaps,  what I’m saying is: 

Guest Larstrup
18 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I believe the procedure is that it is not possible to originate a thread there, but only to continue one after a moderator has moved it there.

Obviously, you’re wrong!

Guest Larstrup
19 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Ah! See! I'm an idiot. You just gone done it.

That IS, I think, a change from the original rules.

Who ever knew?  Who do you know who would ever attempt to just start a thread in the sandbox once it was placed  there? 

Who Knew?

Guest Larstrup
40 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Blood pressure problems are not good at your age, Larstrup!  You also risk becoming a bitter old man. Just saying.

Guest Larstrup
28 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Adam, your attempts at amateur psychology aren't very successful. I suggest you focus on yourself  and why you hurt so many people.

Lucky!  You’re supposed to say that in the sandbox and then link it to Adam in this thread!  You know, it’s kind of like sending someone a valentine. 

11 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I believe the procedure is that it is not possible to originate a thread there, but only to continue one after a moderator has moved it there.

You are right.  A tech glitch allowed this with the upgrade. Now reversed!

It takes something really special to be sent to oblivion in the Sandbox. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Who? And how?

I suppose if one has a split or multiple personalities then one could be construed as many.  :)

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
2 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Lucky!  You’re supposed to say that in the sandbox and then link it to Adam in this thread!  You know, it’s kind of like sending someone a valentine. 

I learn every day.

Guest Larstrup

Since  this thread is now in the sandbox I’ll just add this video to my original thought. It just seems appropriate. 

Guest Larstrup
On 5/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, Lucky said:

Adam, your attempts at amateur psychology aren't very successful. I suggest you focus on yourself  and why you hurt so many people.

@Lucky I suggest that you focus less on Adam Smith and more upon yourself for suggesting such horrible deeds which you claim @AdamSmith has committed against you or others.  You’re out of line here and you have publicly desecrated a respectable forum member and friend here without cause. Shame on you.

2 hours ago, Larstrup said:

@Lucky I suggest that you focus less on Adam Smith and more upon yourself for suggesting such horrible deeds which you claim @AdamSmith has committed against you or others.  You’re out of line here and you have publicly desecrated a respectable forum member and friend here without cause. Shame on you.

441px-Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_

:rolleyes: