Suckrates

Big Brother 20 - Gay Go-Go Boy

• Members

JC, he's actually kind of Adorable, under 5 feet, and when he speaks it's soooo cute !    He's like a little puppy dog running around the house....

bigbrother20_skype_1920x1080_no_logo_jcm

IMG_8490.jpg

bb20-swimsuits-jc-monduix-01.jpg

giphy.gif   My "backdoor" has a Welcum Mat

A pint-sized penis from WEHO.....  (actually his peen probably aint that small)  

Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-12.12.11-AM.pn

• Members
2 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Like you said above, I bet his shot ain't all that small! :baby:

Even if it were,  a 5" cock on a 4' 11" frame would look huge, and its often just about a good visual that turns you on .....and makes you go "Ohhhhhhhhh"  :o

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Even if it were,  a 5" cock on a 4' 11" frame would look huge, and its often just about a good visual that turns you on .....and makes you go "Ohhhhhhhhh"  :o

And, speaking as a bottom (verse, but who's counting :) ), short thick cocks have given me some of the best fucks of a lifetime.

• Members

JC DRAMA.....   I dont watch the live feeds after the shows air, so I cant confirm this, but word is that internet is in an uproar and calling for the network to take immediate action against JC, who was shown harrassing the females with an ice-cream scoop....supposedly trying to put it in their vaginas.......  Although the ladies are all giggling and apparently in on the fun,  internet trolls are calling it sexual harrassment and want action taken....  

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

JC DRAMA.....   I dont watch the live feeds after the shows air, so I cant confirm this, but word is that internet is in an uproar and calling for the network to take immediate action against JC, who was shown harrassing the females with an ice-cream scoop....supposedly trying to put it in their vaginas.......  Although the ladies are all giggling and apparently in on the fun,  internet trolls are calling it sexual harrassment and want action taken....  

Beyond ridiculous. Political correctness in this country has grown from a national disease to almost the equivalent of the Black Death.

And pro-PC freaks would likely howl like demented hyenas [is there any other kind, come to think? :huh: ] for my even using that term. :rolleyes:

On 7/1/2018 at 1:22 PM, Suckrates said:

He's actually only 4'8" ya'll....  I think I will have to get over the fact that he supports TRUMP ?     He's just too cute !

If I had him in bed, I don't think politics is what would be in my mouth.

^_^

• Members

Sorry, Grandma cant get enough of this "little nugget"....

jc.png

giphy.gif

He needs a Gay Showmance, kinda like they did for Frankie Grande.   That would be Adorable...

giphy.gif

JoJc.gif

So far, he hasnt made a mark as a strong game player, and has been given the dreaded label of "floater"  (a guest with no commitment).  I hope they keep him around, he is so fun to watch, and appears to be a voice of reason and compassion. 

giphy.gif

• Members

BROmance Brewing.....

The other day mini JC asked Big Boy muslim Fessy IF he would ever have a Showmance, and Fessy replied "Only with YOU"...  and he summoned JC to join him on the bed.

JC climbed into bed and CUDDLED in Fessy's arms....  It was kinda HOT !  

Faysal_SQ.jpgJC_SQ.jpg

DhXlSyPWkAEmy0R.jpg

Big-Brother-20-2018-07-06-02-16-09-987.j

Guest Larstrup

Rumor has it… That Adam Rippon Is going to be a summer twist in the BB-20 house and will be mini-JC’s showmance! Oh no!!!

If true, I’m so sorry @Suckrates !!!

7_EEE9525-87_B7-4350-_B9_E4-_F78_AD136_A

:hyper:B) :frantics:

• Members
2 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Rumor has it… That Adam Rippon Is going to be a summer twist in the BB-20 house and will be mini-JC’s showmance! Oh no!!!

If true, I’m so sorry @Suckrates !!!

7_EEE9525-87_B7-4350-_B9_E4-_F78_AD136_A

:hyper:B) :frantics:

Well dear Lars, I have it from good, reliable sources that JC loves Big Burly Daddy types,  not Fem queens... so I feel pretty safe.....

• Members
On 6/19/2018 at 10:22 AM, Suckrates said:

A go-go boy at Leboy, 

Wait what? Is that Leboy in Fort Lauderdale. Heart be still.

• Members
1 minute ago, MsAnn said:

Wait what? Is that Leboy in Fort Lauderdale. Heart be still.

Well he's busy all summer on Big Brother dear, but you can save your "singles".... He'll be back in the fall, and you can stuff his jock !