Guest Larstrup

Next Week - After 25 Years In the Entertainment Industry - I'll Be Retiring.

Guest Larstrup

It's been a good life and a great ride. I've traveled to more destinations than most, experienced the finest of everything, from first-class travel, luxurious accommodations, five-star dining and  personal white-privilege and status which most only find unattainable, when you've entered my room to provide your services to me. 

Right now, I am being celebrated and adored by those who not only revere my personal life journey;  but also mourn my retirement. I say to them, I understand. I will never leave you in my retirement. I will always respect and expect your subservient attention to me while in your presence.

Beginning next week, I want to share this journey of mine with all of you. There are lessons I have learned along the way, which I would like to share here with anyone who might be interested in the entertainment industry. 

I hope you’ll find this reflection of my career interesting and compelling and also fun to reflect upon. I did not arrive at my retirement without hundreds of other people lifting me up and tolerating my intolerance for others for all these years. I understand that, and that's where I plan to begin.

And so while I am currently being celebrated by hundreds, if not thousands this week; I hope that this new boytoy thread will be an interesting read of what the entertainment industry requires of you, to become, to be successful for a quarter century.

I can't wait.

online-shop-fashion-quality-artificial-f

• Members

Wow, it's great to retire, having LOVED your job all these years.   Congrats, and look forward to enjoying your new chapter in life.   Hope the flash mob celebrating you doesnt wear you out first ?  :flowers:

• Members
3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I am throwing together a little party to celebrate Lars & OneFinger retiring,  and am practicing dance moves with the gang... It's gonna be a hootin-nanny....

tenor.gif?itemid=10200166

lol This looks like the lounge at our condo.

18 hours ago, Larstrup said:

I will always respect and expect your subservient attention to me while in your presence.  

Are you kidding me?  

That has to be one of the most arrogant, pompous, self-absorbed posts I've read in a long time.  

You may well be a successful entertainment dude, but you might want to check your ego at the door.   

• Members
2 hours ago, bucky13 said:

Are you kidding me?  

That has to be one of the most arrogant, pompous, self-absorbed posts I've read in a long time.  

You may well be a successful entertainment dude, but you might want to check your ego at the door.   

My guess is the OP post was written tongue-in-cheek.  If not, its interesting that arrogant grandstanding posts are accepted from some and not others.  Human nature is elusive sometimes.

• Members
24 minutes ago, bucky13 said:

If that was tongue in cheek, I indeed was fooled...

and apologetically withdraw any critique. 

Unless you really are familiar with certain posters,   their contributions could often be mis-understood. 

• Members
52 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

https://www.boytoy.com/boytoy-forum-policies

Read above link. Cleverly written post but too obvious not to be understood as what it is. Welcome to the Sandbox.

BTW: This particular thread is now open to ANYONE to comment on it in any way they like. 

Wow Daddy, those private little messages that get sent to you "regularly" have really lit a fire under you.   Calm down !  :hug:

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Wow Daddy, those private little messages that get sent to you "regularly" have really lit a fire under you.   Calm down !  :hug:

Nope. Just tired of people being assholes! I like fucking them. But, don't like them pissing on me.  Calling me Daddy when you obviously get more leeway here than others is interesting. But, like Daddy, I'll continue to put things where I want them.  At least I don't delete and ban all the time and I don't plan on changing that. But, yes, childish trivial BS pisses me off. Even you admitted about that to understand this thread you had to be part of the knitting squad.  I don't knit well with others.

• Members

If this is not trying to have it both ways,

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

BTW: I should have just deleted the entire thread as its original intent was easily recognized. However, out of respect for lars, I didn't.  Plus, I thought it clever and entertaining. But, pissy nonetheless.

I don't know what is.

• Members
8 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

BTW: I should have just deleted the entire thread as its original intent was easily recognized. However, out of respect for lars, I didn't.  Plus, I thought it clever and entertaining. But, pissy nonetheless.

Most people that read it thought it was simply a retirement thread, albeit a bit over the top, and moved on.  It also DID engage some new people that dont ordinarily post in the general Forum.  For me, it was like a SNL parody.  Lorne Michaels doesnt STOP doing Trump parodies because some viewers are offended, he simply tells them to "turn the channel" .    I think your new attitude is just a little bit too paranoid ?   And really, if it parodied any OTHER member than the one it did, I dont think you would have actted. ?   It's just that damn "little birdie" is always chirping in your ear.   Listen this is a public board with thousands of personality types.... you are never gonna get 100% satisfaction from your audience.   The only person that should run this board is YOU, not your audience.  And of course you can move the posts anywhere you like and do anything else with them , but this current post in question......,.WAS REFRESHING, smart and creative...... regardless !   (and it's not because I KNIT)    

BTW, I DO knit well and made you a little gift.... I suspect it might be a bit too large, but I can adjust....  Happy Pride !

il_570xN.992212213_a9u3.jpg?version=0

On 6/20/2018 at 8:28 PM, TotallyOz said:

But, don't like them pissing on me.

Some of the best sex I have had with a girl in last decade was with this rather indeed zoftig yenta who understood my delight in her -- at quite impressive velocity :wub: --  ability to sit on my lap (on the loo of course) and pee on my genitals.

Better in some (not all :rolleyes: ) ways than fucking her! :baby:

• Members
3 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Some of the best sex I have had with a girl in last decade was with this rather indeed zoftig yenta who understood my delight in her -- at quite impressive velocity :wub: --  ability to sit on my lap (on the loo of course) and pee on my genitals.

You and Trump probably DO have some things to discuss then ?  :frantics:

• Members
On 6/23/2018 at 2:13 AM, AdamSmith said:

image.png.ed68cdc39cc2dabf539c6a19bc73d322.png

Guest Larstrup
On 6/23/2018 at 2:13 AM, AdamSmith said:

6_FBE61_E0-_B3_FF-494_B-860_C-_D02705_C8

Why is this such an issue with people?

:rolleyes: