• Members

This may not need a suggestion but a cry for some schooling.

Can we save drafts in Boytoy? Can the forum be set up for default draft savings every few minutes?

I just lost twice everything I wrote because of internet connection problems or because of browser problems. 

At Daddy's forums you can save a draft to continue working on it later, and the system automatically save what you are writing every few minutes, so you never lose all of your work.

Do we have something similar here I do not know about?

If we do not, it would be a great improvement.

Sorry if I sound unkind, I am just frustrated.

Thanks!

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Drafts is not something that an admin can just make happen with the software.  I do notice that when my computer gets lost I go back to a post and it is there at times. But, whenever do do something really long, I draft on another document first and then paste.

Or you can periodically SAVE at intervals, then go back within the allowed time frame and EDIT to continue the post., then SAVE again.....  

• Members
36 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I would probably submit initially then revise positions as needed throughout the hour;)

Thanks, I think you are saying the same that @Suckrates before you. It is a way to do around the problem, yes. However, I think I prefer the previous suggestions. I was just not used to writing long posts in the forums until I started my Argentina traveling log, I will start treating those post as the posts in my blog, and draft them previously in a word processor like Pages.