Tomcal

Private clubs on here

• Members

I suppose there's no way to prove that those of us who have never yet been to Brazil are trustworthy....  :(  Thanks a lot to whoever ruined it for everybody else.  Why not just post the garoto photos without any faces/identifiers?

Anyway, I think I've read pretty much every Tomcal post back to the beginning, and I think I'd give 5 years off my lifespan just for a peek at his private scrapbook lol.  

On 7/5/2018 at 7:04 AM, Tomcal said:

the private club on here “Brazilian and Mexican Guys” is going to become active but membership is limited to known posters(due to photos being leaked to Garotos) by members, and is at my sole discretion! So i apologize if you are not approved immediately but not taking any chances this time around.

Thsnks, I apply again

i have been getting requests to join the pvt club on here by members that have Zero History and Zero posts! as i stated in the first post “unless you are a KNOWN member you will not be approved!” i made this mistake in the past i am not repeating it!  Start posting!!(one post doesn’t count), this club is private for a good reason!