Bucknaway1614502762

Trumpeting Trump

• Members

One thing I love about having Donald Trump as president is that he has his own money and is not beholding to any donor or pact.  He posted this tweet today letting Pfizer know that they are on his radar.  I want to see how other elected officials dependent on corporate donations will react.

The President Tweeted:
Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason. They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere. We will respond!

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

One thing I love about having Donald Trump as president is that he has his own money and is not beholding to any donor or pact.  He posted this tweet today letting Pfizer know that they are on his radar.  I want to see how other elected officials dependent on corporate donations will react.

The President Tweeted:
Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason. They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere. We will respond!

Trump tweeted "Pfizer should be ashamed for raising prices"

We should tweet "Trump should be ashamed for being Trump.

And, poor misguided Bucky should tweet  "please, someone help me realize my stupidity for showing allegiance to the meanest and hateful bigot known to civilization, Donald Jackass Trump.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

This is something else I like about Trump.

Yes, I remember this event.  It was about the time that Trump was cited by the City of New York for not allowing blacks to rent any of his apartments.   Did you also read about that citation given to Trump and to his daddy, Bucky?  It seems they were/are both bigots. 

How does the proverb go - "like father, like son"

• Members
15 hours ago, mvan1 said:

Yes, I remember this event.  It was about the time that Trump was cited by the City of New York for not allowing blacks to rent any of his apartments.   Did you also read about that citation given to Trump and to his daddy, Bucky?  It seems they were/are both bigots. 

How does the proverb go - "like father, like son"

Wow, post a link for me so I can check it out.

• Members
7 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Wow, post a link for me so I can check it out.

Here you go Bucky - 

If you, Bucky,  were around when the Jesse Jackson photo was taken, YOU would not be allowed to rent an apartment from the hideous bigot know as the orange urangatang, aka, Donald Jackass Trump.

Here is a link to just one of countless articles that confirm his bigotry with respect to housing and non whites:

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

Bucky, you have to stop being in denial about the Trump bigot. 

Face it, if he could get away with it, you would not exist. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:30 PM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

One thing I love about having Donald Trump as president is that he has his own money and is not beholding to any donor or pact.

This is the core sickness in your argument:

He does NOT have any of his own money.

It all comes from Russia.

Trump Jr. proudly proclames the fact!

• Members

I am willing to forgive a young Trump for mistakes of youth when working for his father.  Even at that age I would do as my father said too.  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

It's not like he was a kkk leader like the late democrat senator Robert Byrd.

I look at the life of Trump and what he has done while living the life of a rich playboy.

Even now he is setting a high bar for the next President.  I'm tickled with his every accomplishment.

If Dems can elect a known KKK leader how can they dare throw stones at a young man just learning to stand on his own feet and Trump has been a friend to the black community.  The government sued in 1973 and since then Trump has been awarded by ranking icons of the black community and leadership.

• Members
9 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I am willing to forgive a young Trump for mistakes of youth when working for his father.  Even at that age I would do as my father said too.  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

It's not like he was a kkk leader like the late democrat senator Robert Byrd.

I look at the life of Trump and what he has done while living the life of a rich playboy.

Even now he is setting a high bar for the next President.  I'm tickled with his every accomplishment.

If Dems can elect a known KKK leader how can they dare throw stones at a young man just learning to stand on his own feet and Trump has been a friend to the black community.  The government sued in 1973 and since then Trump has been awarded by ranking icons of the black community and leadership.

Bucky, the lady in the Fox News clip (shown above) is considered a loony.  She is the niece of Martin L King.  She capitalizes on his name.  She makes a fortune giving speeches using the name of the deceased CRL.

She wants to outlaw abortion which she calls "genocide" and, look what she thinks about YOU, Buckey!

"During a 1998 speech at the University of North Carolina, King offered the Westboro Baptist Church argument                              against granting equal  rights to gays and lesbians:[7]"

"Homosexuality cannot be elevated to the civil rights issue. The civil rights movement was born from the Bible. God hates homosexuality."

• Members

As you know, the Fox News clip you presented in your earlier post shows the niece of Martin Luther King. You said that she is just a voice in a growing choir.

However, her voice is slowly being drained away.  She was a DEMOCRATIC congresswoman in Georgia - FOR ONE TERM-

When she tried to get reelected, she lost big time.  During her campaign, she repeatedly harped about repealing gay rights and repealing legalized abortion.  Her voters did not want to hear that nonsense.  After she lost the election, she switched parties and now claims to be a Republican.

She highly supports Trump - just like you, Bucky.

Do you also want to repeal gay rights and the right of abortion?

• Members
45 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Abortion, yawn, gay rights, yawn.  Same old democrat fears.  They had both houses of Congress and the presidency and what did they do with it to cement gay rights and abortion?  What law did they ram through?  Oh yeah... Obamacare and then made themselves exempt from it.

Bucky, check out this link to an article that appeared in the Chicago Tribune in May  of this year:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/factcheck/ct-analysis-trump-false-claims-20180501-story.html

The above linked article confirms that Trump told more than three thousands VERIFIABLE lies from the day he took office until the article was published; and the lies continue.  So, if Trump said he will protect the gays, is his statement one of the three thousand recorded lies?

Do you have anything that is not fictional to support your loyalty to the man who does not hold a similar respect for you?

The other video with the black youth was silly and was nothing more than immature poppycock.

You occasionally furnish clips to support your misguided allegiance to Trump.  Each time you present something, it is shown to be false.

Your Trump fantasy allegiance makes me think of an appropriate idiom that can be found in literature - (written about 2,500 years ago) by the wonderful philosopher,  Aesop.  He may have had you in mind when he wrote:

“Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.”

• Members
On 7/11/2018 at 4:59 PM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Abortion, yawn, gay rights, yawn.  Same old democrat fears.  They had both houses of Congress and the presidency and what did they do with it to cement gay rights and abortion?  What law did they ram through?  Oh yeah... Obamacare and then made themselves exempt from it.

Trump on gays rights, right, Bucky?

DiQLJD8XkAEPVxY.jpg

• Members
On 7/11/2018 at 11:26 PM, TotallyOz said:

I don't know much about those court actions.  I know that during Obama's time in office, he used the courts to set legal precedence where he could not get a law passed.  I don't know if that is related to this but I trust Trump so much that I am even willing to say "Okay" to that too.  I was so against all the crap that Obama did but I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to stir up his hive.

Now I have President Trump and I can't wait to vote for him again.  I'm all in!

7 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I don't know much about those court actions.

It seems to know you don't know and you don't care. That is OK.  I understand someone who is not interested in looking into issues but following their leader.  I grew up in the Bible belt and I know lots of fine men and women who can't think for themselves but rely on their pastor to tell them what to believe.