Bucknaway1614502762

Trumpeting Trump

8 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Yep, Trump has my faith now.  I am done with the Democrat promises.  They promise the moon and deliver moondust.

I'm all behind him making America Great Again.  #walkaway

Well, he sure is about making some country great again. Enjoy your vodka! 

2 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I love it!  Dem's think they are going to get Hilliary in office with that fantasy LOL  

But trump better watch out!  If Hilliary does run she could WIN!  I hope she is not his opponent in 2020!  :angel:

I love Hillary but it is not her run. I don't know who they will pick. But, let's be honest, anyone they pick would be better than Trump.  Hell, I'd even vote for Bernie and I don't support him.  Heck, I'd even vote for a dummy as he would be 10x smarter than Trump or his supporters. :) 

• Members

When I was a Democrat, I talked like you guys.  Now that I #walkaway from the Democrats, I see how devious, violent and nasty Dems are.  They say they are inclusive but quick to attack in the nasty and destructive ways when they are faced with those of different opinions.  

I'm a Trump guy.  I am out and proud to be a Trump.  I'm here, I'm Trump, Get over it!  :cheer:

• Members
On 7/20/2018 at 2:47 AM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

When I was a Democrat, I talked like you guys.  Now that I #walkaway from the Democrats, I see how devious, violent and nasty Dems are.  They say they are inclusive but quick to attack in the nasty and destructive ways when they are faced with those of different opinions.  

I'm a Trump guy.  I am out and proud to be a Trump.  I'm here, I'm Trump, Get over it!  :cheer:

Bucky, you presented a clip that includes the lunatic Candace Owens.  She is another misguided person who has drawn negative attention because of the bizarre things she says in demonstration speeches and for her loud and vocal support for Trump.  

Here are just a few of her bizarre ideas:

Climate change

Owens rejects the scientific consensus on climate change.[31][5] She has called climate change a lie used to “extract dollars from Americans.”[5]

Me Too Movement

Owens described the #MeToo Movement - which was an international movement against sexual harassment and assault - as "stupid" and said that she "hated" the movement.[32][33] Owens wrote that the #MeToo Movement was premised on the idea that "women are stupid, weak & inconsequential."[32][33] She is critical of feminism.[34]

Abortion

She has said that abortion is “extermination” of black babies.

Welfare[edit]

She has advocated for an end to all welfare programs.

So, Bucky, if you continue your support for Trump and support for this coo-coo lady,  it won't be long before all three of you will be like peas in a pod (a loony pod).  

By the way Bucky, abortion kills all babies, regardless of race.  Your loony person says abortion "exterminates" black babies.  She left out all other races.  Misguided people galore!

• Members
On 7/20/2018 at 4:04 AM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Bucky, your past few posts included links to FOX NEWS to support your opinion.   Most people know that Fox News is a station that is right-wing and preaches bigotry and hatred of gays.

Since you like Fox News so much, let me furnish some information about one of its lead "newscasters" named Laura Ingraham who is six feet three inches tall and earns five million a year preaching her bigotry. 

Here is but one example of a documented act of hatred she did while she was a student at Dartmouth - concerning gays:

"Views on homosexuality[edit]

In her senior year at Dartmouth College, Ingraham was the editor-in-chief of an unofficial conservative college newspaper, The Dartmouth Review,[9] becoming its first female editor.[citation needed]

Ingraham wrote several controversial articles during her tenure. Notably, she sent a reporter undercover to a campus LGBTQ meeting. She then published a transcript of the meeting and included the names of the attendees, describing them as "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites".[10][11] She was criticized for forcibly outing the meeting's attendees.[11] At the start of the meeting, an oath of confidentiality was read whereby participants in the meeting were assured that information from the meeting would not be made public.[11] Ingraham claimed confidentiality did not apply, because the meeting had been advertised, and defended the outing of the gay students as a "freedom of the press issue".[11]

Jeffrey Hart, the faculty adviser for The Dartmouth Review described Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable", claiming "she went so far as to avoid a local eatery where she feared the waiters were homosexual".[12][13]"

It was not until she learned that her own brother was gay that she eased up on some of the anti gay hatred.  

You see Bucky, you give respect to Trump and people like the hateful Laura Ingraham who do not respect you.  

There are many others on Fox News who are bigoted.  

One more thing, did you know that Trump has one of his cell phones programmed so he can watch Fox News merely by one click of a button?   He loves to hear his name on Fox News and he loves the fact that they are frequently playing clips of Trump.   Trump clearly loves himself. 

Bucky, you probably never heard of Oscar Wilde.  One famous thing Oscar Wilde said reminds me of Trump, namely (quoting Wilde) "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."

Bucky, wake up and smell reality.  

1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I'm smelling reality.  Trump is President and Hillary is still upset.:D

I think perhaps you are smelling your own bullshit. Hillary is fine. 

And, regardless of how much do you proclaim your love for Trump, I think it is just an online game for you and not your real beliefs. That, or you need a bit of therapy.  Just get a few Thai boys to massage your head on your next visit and perhaps your frontal cortex will realign? Or, there is a great church group that you might fit into ran by the Phelps family. It is right across from an Equity House.  If you need directions, let me know.

Just now, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

This is Whoopi when things got ugly....

I saw the interview in full.  Good for Whoopi. I also grew up in the shadows of Pierro as I was in law school when she was DA of the city I lived in.  I didn't like her then, and I guess things have not changed that much in 20 something years.  I am surprised that Republicans like her. She has Arab blood in her.  Aren't most Republican's anti Arab? black? gay? human rights? 

• Members
37 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself.... 

Bucky, 

Here is a link to information about a particular hate organization.  

Remarkably, the ideas expressed in the link are like many of the things your hero, Trump, often says:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

AND, Bucky,  after you finish reading the above article, here is another article that discusses Trump's daddy.  It so happens that Trump's daddy was arrested!

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html (like father - like son)

President heavily criticised for failing to single out violent actions of white supremacists demonstrating in Charlottesville, Virginia

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Sins of the father.....

giphy.gif

No,Bucky, it is not "sins of the father" it is "like father, like son"

There is a difference.  

Trump learned his bigotry from his daddy who was arrested at a KKK event.  

24 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

AND, Bucky,  after you finish reading the above article, here is another article that discusses Trump's daddy.  It so happens that Trump's daddy was arrested!

mvan, you make me laugh.  Sorry, my friend, you are just too naive. You just asked a Trump supporter to read. Are you fucking serious?  You should know better. Only show them a quick video clip less than 1 minute and you might capture their attention.  But, reading?  Come on mvan, get serious!

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Don't care what the father did.  Voting for trump in 2020

#walkaway

"Don't care what the father did.  Voting for trump in 2020"

Bucky, you keep getting things mixed up! 

It is not only what the father did, it is also what the son, Trump, learned from his father (bigotry and hatred of minorities and gays).  Almost every day, Trump shows his bigotry - he cannot hide it because it is ingrained in him.  I am bewildered why you venerate Trump so much - 

• Members
4 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

mvan, you make me laugh.  Sorry, my friend, you are just too naive. You just asked a Trump supporter to read. Are you fucking serious?  You should know better. Only show them a quick video clip less than 1 minute and you might capture their attention.  But, reading?  Come on mvan, get serious!

I am eternally optimistic that I can get Bucky to see the way to reality.