DutchDork

Taipei, Taiwan

the best listings are likely on travelgayasia.com

2.there is a nice and by now years-long blog of a German guy, living in BKK/Thailand who has now decided to go to live in Taipei instead for better luck with guys. See this on christianpfc.blogspot.nl, there is a very recent blog about his ventures in Taipei for a few weeks. Seems the non-commercial availability is pretty good and its also about the (besides BKK) only big city in Asia that has a lively and big christopher day/Gay pride day/corso.

There are sauna's, hot spring bathes (just out of town) and said to have lots of success with the usual and other apps.

Was there some 12/15 yrs ago on a short-stopover, around 1/1, pretty cold then, no other memories.

• Members
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

Really?

No, not really... I enjoyed Taiwan when I went a couple years ago.

I went to the Royal Spa (http://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/) which was decent, although I’d say the emphasis wasn’t on the massage. 

But aside from that, the country is beautiful, food is delicious, and the people are very friendly.

Thinking of going back, which is why I asked for recommendations.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:32 PM, MarlowewolraM said:

I wish I had the sense to plan my vacations around cock!

I plan mine around the "availability " of cock and worry about size later. Frankly, I don't want or need to decorate it with ribbons and dance the MayPole - a mouthful of savory warmth is very nice - just want to make sure I can find that morsel.

Edited by Paborn1340

• Members

Soi 13 in is definitely the place to go in Taipei, instagram influencers worthy boys is easy to find here. 

Grindr still rules.

Lastly any local Taiwanese here? can anybody advice on the standard rate for MB? I paid 6k NTD for one but the guy is a model plus that time I got the moolah to burn. 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 6:12 PM, Firestarter said:

Soi 13 in is definitely the place to go in Taipei, instagram influencers worthy boys is easy to find here. 

Grindr still rules.

Lastly any local Taiwanese here? can anybody advice on the standard rate for MB? I paid 6k NTD for one but the guy is a model plus that time I got the moolah to burn. 

I have been to TW twice. Actually I find it quite easy to hook up with local guys there so I only once resorted to a MB (and he was Vietnamese and I knew him from before in HCMC). Rate was 2000 NTD. I have no idea of what local guys will charge; presumably slightly more.

Suggest you take a look at Taipei under the City Guides. Taipei offers a lot for the gay traveller. It's not Bangkok or Pattaya but in addition to plenty of sex there is a lot of culture including the must-see National Museum where the treasures of China over centuries are displayed (although only a fraction can be displayed at any one time).

• Members
On 2/28/2021 at 7:13 PM, PeterRS said:

Suggest you take a look at Taipei under the City Guides. Taipei offers a lot for the gay traveller. It's not Bangkok or Pattaya but in addition to plenty of sex there is a lot of culture including the must-see National Museum where the treasures of China over centuries are displayed (although only a fraction can be displayed at any one time).

Plenty of sex? All commercial? Do old guys stand a chance?

Very little commercial sex. Only a few on the apps. Peace Park a few blocks behind the Caesar Palace Hotel used to be very cruisy with a lot of rent. May still be.

Not sure what you mean by old. I and my friend are in our mid 50s - late 60s and never had problems finding sex on the apps or in the saunas. There are not many westerners living in Taipei and a considerable number of young Chinese guys looking for them. 

3 hours ago, fedssocr said:

there are several massage spas though with some sexual contact

Yes, I forgot about the spas. However, in our experience the amount of sexual contact can be very limited. HJs are quite common but anything more depends to a large extent on the masseur and the spa. It seems to depend very much on the chemistry between you and the masseur. But the amount of English spoken is extremely limited. The spas are not nearly as free and easy as those in Bangkok.

I've pretty much always found what I was looking for at the spas. First place I went (Royal Spa) the masseur wouldn't get naked. But everywhere else I've been has been a good massage and the sexual contact I was looking for. The last place I visited was really fantastic and hope to be able to return one day.

One of the best massages I had in my life (and I've has A LOT) was in Taiwan....90 minutes, English speaking guy that I had picked from their page (which I'd never done before or since) very forward and very big dick.....looking at my travel dates, just realized it was in 2014.....how time flies :(

https://www.travelgay.com/venue/the-royal-spa/