DutchDork

Taipei, Taiwan

As to the “any luck if you are older” question, Dear Husband and I went to visit an old friend in Tainan, on the southwest coast of Taiwan.  At age 70, I dropped a note into Grindr and Hornet to the effect that Daddy is in town.  With no effort on my part, I got a total of 27 responses from young and middle aged men, not one of which asked for money.  Since I was with DH and friends for only four days, I couldn’t escape much, but I did manage to get together with a perfect twinkiest of twinks, the usual—small, slim, smooth, smiling.  So I would strongly recommend Tainan or one of the smaller cities in Taiwan. There are very few foreign tourists and loads of Taiwanese guys looking for fun.  DH gave me permission to go on my own when there’s a chance.

Of course, Taiwan is completely closed to tourism at the moment, so all of this will have to wait. And damn, my biological clock is ticking!

20 hours ago, captainmick said:
Check out @bonersexaddict and @onlydoublep on onlyfans.com if you are interested in Taiwan.  Some of the content at the former was filmed at Aniki World of Wonders which sadly appears to have closed permanently six weeks ago according to their website.  Certainly peaked my interest in a post COVID19 visit to Taipei.

Aniki is definitely closed. It was a large lovely spa but too expensive for most Taiwanese. The 'in' sauna is definitely Soi13In which is usually packed with over 200 mostly young, good-looking and in-shape Taiwanese. Also a few foreigners who are usually older. Best times are after work and at the week-ends.

One poster mentioned Grindr as the app to check. I think it was for money boys. Frankly, there are very few on all the apps. It seems Taiwanese are not really into money boys so they tend to target visiting westerners. The Chinese app Blued is also equally popular with younger Taiwanese. 

@pabornmentioned cock sizes. I doubt if he will find many comparable to the boys in Brazil, for example, but I have seen some eye-popping ones at the hot spring - and they were not erect!