Tartegogo

Colombia: full list of hot spots

• Members
On 2/20/2021 at 6:28 PM, Pinkeey22 said:

I thought Ferchos closed down. I was there last year and it was closed.   Did it move or.... ?

Ferchos is very much alive, now working from the Bliss Suites hotel in Centro, Medellin.

WhatsApp +57 312 2717925

Contact them and they will send you the latest roster of talent. New boys will be added as they are hired.

• Members

Bogotá is mostly open. Relaxed highest restriction level early Feb yet CoV case incidence declined. Many concert halls and cultural attractions opened this month. There may be some restrictions but I am pretty sure venues can operate to 23:00 if not later. A big tourism trade show is on in a few weeks. 

Crude daily mortality rate for CoV wrt to population is about 1 in 400,000 

Probability of at least one contagious carrier in the city, among any 10 persons, is 6%; 25 persons is 14%. The large scale revival of freedom may eventually yield some degree of resurgence in new case incidence.

Vaccination uptake will need to outpace the P1 Amazon variant. Much of the plan is the substandard CoronaVac.

Travel now in the short term may be opportune, but Avianca has curtailed many routes.

Theatron is still only streaming music so I do not know the lay of the land for bar and club establishments. It needs large volumes to turn a profit and younger people in particular may have taken a hit financially. 

• Members
On 3/15/2021 at 9:16 AM, Ethanmiami said:

Do folks know if most restaurants open at part capacity? And is there a curfew in some cities?  Struggling to find updated info on google...  thanks! Thinking of heading  to bogota or CDMX this weekend.

For the most part, Colombia is back to a "new normal" as noted below. Community transmission rates for Covid infections are again well below the August 2020 peak levels. 

Medellin removed the curfew in early February and there is no indication that it will return.  You will find most bars and restaurants continue to follow capacity and social distancing guidelines. However,  I did see that many of the big clubs (Industry, Chiquita, and other clubs in El Poblado) are still jamming them in based on Instagram posts. As a rule, mask wearing is mandatory and most locals insist on wearing masks in public and on the Metro (Centro is an exception -- you have been warned).  Medellin has bounced back strongly this year with thousands of ex-pats and Covid travellers choosing to ride out the pandemic in the city of eternal spring.  There is no shortage of foreigners and the businesses are happy to take their money.  **note: there is a major uptick in "gringo pricing" in Medellin this year.  Always confirm/bargain for the price or know that you are probably paying too much for taxis, haircuts, manicures, massages, pretty much every service you can think of.**

Bogota (https://co.marca.com/claro/trending/2021/01/29/60144add268e3ea07a8b45a7.html) as I understand it is still under a curfew of 10:00pm - 4:00am each night and pico y cédula remains in place for shopping in person. Rappi delivery is functioning as normal to deliver meals, groceries, alcohol, pharmacy needs -- pretty much anything else that can be delivered.  Bogota continues to struggle with outbreaks and locals are very cautious. Mask wearing is mandatory in all public settings.

Cartagena is still struggling and the popular rooftops (Alquimico, El Mirador, Townhouse,etc) and big clubs (The Saint, City Club) are not at full capacity, even on the weekends.  If you have ever wanted to explore the walled city and get to know its tiny streets, now is the only time I have seen so few tourists in Cartagena. The curfew remains in place from midnight to 5:00am M-Th and from 2:00am - 5:00am on weekends (Friday - Sunday).  

Cali and Valle de Cauca continue to struggle with Covid outbreaks and toque de queda and ley seca (no alcohol sales) is in place from midnight to 5:00 each night.  This was until February 22nd but I could not find an updated notice on current enforcement. I am headed to Cali this weekend and will update from there.

• Members

Sauna Saint Moritz recently activated their Facebook after years of radio silence and is open daily 13:00-21:00.

The 22:00 curfew was to be until 28 Feb and the Bogotá city hall Twitter account announced it in January but has not updated restriction renewal or changes ... poor communication overall. 

• Members
On 3/16/2021 at 10:12 AM, macdaddi said:

For the most part, Colombia is back to a "new normal" as noted below. Community transmission rates for Covid infections are again well below the August 2020 peak levels. 

Medellin removed the curfew in early February and there is no indication that it will return.  You will find most bars and restaurants continue to follow capacity and social distancing guidelines. However,  I did see that many of the big clubs (Industry, Chiquita, and other clubs in El Poblado) are still jamming them in based on Instagram posts. As a rule, mask wearing is mandatory and most locals insist on wearing masks in public and on the Metro (Centro is an exception -- you have been warned).  Medellin has bounced back strongly this year with thousands of ex-pats and Covid travellers choosing to ride out the pandemic in the city of eternal spring.  There is no shortage of foreigners and the businesses are happy to take their money.  **note: there is a major uptick in "gringo pricing" in Medellin this year.  Always confirm/bargain for the price or know that you are probably paying too much for taxis, haircuts, manicures, massages, pretty much every service you can think of.**

Bogota (https://co.marca.com/claro/trending/2021/01/29/60144add268e3ea07a8b45a7.html) as I understand it is still under a curfew of 10:00pm - 4:00am each night and pico y cédula remains in place for shopping in person. Rappi delivery is functioning as normal to deliver meals, groceries, alcohol, pharmacy needs -- pretty much anything else that can be delivered.  Bogota continues to struggle with outbreaks and locals are very cautious. Mask wearing is mandatory in all public settings.

Cartagena is still struggling and the popular rooftops (Alquimico, El Mirador, Townhouse,etc) and big clubs (The Saint, City Club) are not at full capacity, even on the weekends.  If you have ever wanted to explore the walled city and get to know its tiny streets, now is the only time I have seen so few tourists in Cartagena. The curfew remains in place from midnight to 5:00am M-Th and from 2:00am - 5:00am on weekends (Friday - Sunday).  

Cali and Valle de Cauca continue to struggle with Covid outbreaks and toque de queda and ley seca (no alcohol sales) is in place from midnight to 5:00 each night.  This was until February 22nd but I could not find an updated notice on current enforcement. I am headed to Cali this weekend and will update from there.

Cali update (Mar24): The curfew has been lifted in Cali (but not in the majority of municipalities in Valle de Cauca where the curfew is 1:00am - 5:00am).  There are strict controls on the numbers of people in restaurants, bars and clubs. Many places remain closed.  The main outlet for socializing is in the street around the popular club areas (Versalles, Alameda, Parque de Perros) but there is a heavy police presence.

• Members

Colombia removes Covid19 tests for international travellers effective 3 June 2021. 

Sorry, could not find any information in English    El Tiempo Newspaper article (in Spanish)

Travellers will still need to install and activate the CheckMig app prior to boarding flights to Colombia.  Immigration will need to confirm the traveller code from the app when you do the interview with Customs.

Colombia is slowly opening up again as community transmission rates continue to fall.

I have never been to South America as an adult, so I have no idea how the gay scene works there, but I am very interested in going to Medellin. I mostly want to go to Colombia to suck dick, especially giant dick and straight dick. How much would it cost to give oral to a model hot, big dick, muscled straight guy for an hour? Do you think I could get a cheaper price since I wouldn't require any kissing or any other type of sex, or maybe get a discount after repeated visits of oral only? Do you think that the saunas would give me a group discount if I want to have a group? Also, do you think there are some regular straight guys that aren't sex workers but might be willing to accept oral only? I want to meet some regular looking guys like daddies, construction worker, meal delivery guys, guys on the street, etc. Handsome fit guys that might be hairy or dark skin or older or slightly chubby, or anything that makes them not fit the mold of what the high end guys would look like. What's the cheapest price you think I could find for these type of straight guys for oral only? That way I could stretch my budget by paying for like one hour with the model hot guy, and like ten hours with some construction workers and daddies or something.

2 hours ago, sexpat said:

I have never been to South America as an adult, so I have no idea how the gay scene works there, but I am very interested in going to Medellin. I mostly want to go to Colombia to suck dick, especially giant dick and straight dick. How much would it cost to give oral to a model hot, big dick, muscled straight guy for an hour? Do you think I could get a cheaper price since I wouldn't require any kissing or any other type of sex, or maybe get a discount after repeated visits of oral only? Do you think that the saunas would give me a group discount if I want to have a group? Also, do you think there are some regular straight guys that aren't sex workers but might be willing to accept oral only? I want to meet some regular looking guys like daddies, construction worker, meal delivery guys, guys on the street, etc. Handsome fit guys that might be hairy or dark skin or older or slightly chubby, or anything that makes them not fit the mold of what the high end guys would look like. What's the cheapest price you think I could find for these type of straight guys for oral only? That way I could stretch my budget by paying for like one hour with the model hot guy, and like ten hours with some construction workers and daddies or something.

Perhaps better to wait until you can afford to pay the going rate and preferably also give the model a generous tip for good performance. If you are driven by “discount”, “cheap”, “cheapest”, you are unlikely to end up satisfied.  Better to pay a bit more, show some respect, and end up with good value.

• Members
On 6/18/2021 at 4:08 AM, sexpat said:

I would recommend Brazil. U will be able to get most of what u wish.

On 6/6/2021 at 9:40 PM, macdaddi said:

Colombia removes Covid19 tests for international travellers effective 3 June 2021. 

Sorry, could not find any information in English    El Tiempo Newspaper article (in Spanish)

Travellers will still need to install and activate the CheckMig app prior to boarding flights to Colombia.  Immigration will need to confirm the traveller code from the app when you do the interview with Customs.

Colombia is slowly opening up again as community transmission rates continue to fall.

Can someone update what is the current situation for international travelers to Colombia ? Is gay nightlife back to normal ?

• Members
8 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Can someone update what is the current situation for international travelers to Colombia ? Is gay nightlife back to normal ?

For international travellers to Colombia, you need to activate the CoronApp on your phone when you present yourself at customs for entry to the country. This is a formality as well for all flights within the country, asking you a series of Covid-19 symptom-related questions. That survey generates a QR code to be shown at flight check-in and customs.

Is gay nightlife back to normal? Sort of.  There are many businesses  and clubs that have re-opened, however you will find many smaller businesses have changed their format to reflect a post-pandemic reality. Vaccination rates in Colombia are still relatively low, which reflects the limited public health access many Colombians deal with.  You will find that the major clubs (Theatron in Bogota, Gigolo Show Bar in Bogota, Industry in Medellin, City Club in Cartagena, etc.) have all resumed regular business hours.  Most of the saunas and massage services are also back to normal as well.

• Members
On 11/15/2021 at 12:29 AM, Yago said:

Is Fercho still working or has it changed its number?

Fercho's is still open and thriving from the new location in the Bliss Suite hotel in Los Angeles barrio on Carrera 45 (a few blocks from the previous location).  From the street you will see the sign and the entrance is directly below.

The best way to contact them is through WhatsApp. If you message them on WhatsApp they will provide location and pictures of the full roster of boys available.  Fercho's Masajes +57  312 2717925  Cra 45 #55-41 Medellin

On 10/14/2021 at 3:55 PM, macdaddi said:

For international travellers to Colombia, you need to activate the CoronApp on your phone when you present yourself at customs for entry to the country.

It's is not possible (for me) to use the CoronApp as a foreigner unless I would have resident ties with Colombia. I cannot add a foreign passport number nor change the phone number input to a foreign prefix.

The previous advice about the Check-mig app seems to be the correct one.

• Members
20 hours ago, iendo said:

It's is not possible (for me) to use the CoronApp as a foreigner unless I would have resident ties with Colombia. I cannot add a foreign passport number nor change the phone number input to a foreign prefix.

The previous advice about the Check-mig app seems to be the correct one.

You are correct. I landed this afternoon and CoronApp is no longer as of October 2021 -- it has been migrated to a full Corona virus services platform call MinSaludDigital for Colombians only.

The Check-Mig app is the only requirement for foreign travellers now, both for arrival and internal flights.  Available as a downloadable app or online at https://www.migracioncolombia.gov.co/check-mig

• Members
4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

@macdaddi, if you are going to be in Medellin or Bogotá in April, I would love to invite you for a meal, a drink, or all of the above, and pick your brain. Let me know, please.

@Latbear4blk Would be my pleasure. Will keep you posted. Scheduled to return in March but my schedule is always subject to change.

• Members
On 2/3/2021 at 9:52 PM, macdaddi said:

Final thought...the name of this forum is mispelled. Would be great to see it fixed:

Colombia: full list of hot spots

It's a major sore spot with the locals, so much so that they sell T-shirts to the tourists noting the difference :)

I just came here to add that I appreciate that this change happened ¡muchas gracias! Sorry it took me this long to notice. Heading back to my Medellín retreat for the winter, and cannot wait...