Lucky

Rimming Is Safe...and Fun

I'm sure there are not so many plastic lovers as honey lovers.
My first and still the last honey anus experience was in one of the hammams in Istanbul with an athletic bear.
It all started with his dick in honey, went to the honey anus and ended with big toes in honey which I licked like a hungry sweet tooth.
The next days I was looking for honey in small tubes on sale to repeat the experiment, but all the time I found only jars of honey with nuts, but this was not what I wanted.
Now I have condoms and a tube of honey in my gentleman's kit.

• Members
On 2/17/2021 at 10:34 PM, Baska said:

The next days I was looking for honey in small tubes on sale to repeat the experiment, but all the time I found only jars of honey with nuts, but this was not what I wanted.
Now I have condoms and a tube of honey in my gentleman's kit.

My honey has very nice nuts!

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I'm sorry, but I got C.Diff from rimming.  I ended up in the hospital for two nights, in isolation where nobody could come in without being gloved and wrapped up.  I'm very healthy and in great shape, but it took over my body.

Never ever ever ever rimming again.

Im not medical expert but if the hospital had to isolate you and everyone need to wear gloved and full ppe to enter, rimming or not, youll get it if u are with a person who has it. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Im not medical expert but if the hospital had to isolate you and everyone need to wear gloved and full ppe to enter, rimming or not, youll get it if u are with a person who has it. 

no, that's simply standard protocol for people who admitted to the hospital with that condition.

On 9/3/2021 at 1:15 PM, Thumper said:

I'm sorry, but I got C.Diff from rimming.  I ended up in the hospital for two nights, in isolation where nobody could come in without being gloved and wrapped up.  I'm very healthy and in great shape, but it took over my body.

Never ever ever ever rimming again.

Same you Thumper!  After a rimming experience I also ended up in the hospital for two nights; terrible abdominal pain.  Never again.

• Members
On 1/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, kokopelli3 said:

Same you Thumper!  After a rimming experience I also ended up in the hospital for two nights; terrible abdominal pain.  Never again.

Sorry to hear this. How did you attribute your illness to rimming?

On 1/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, kokopelli3 said:

Rimmed one day, ER Hospital next day; cause and effect.  Are there other explanations, maybe but doubtful, as the only thing different was the rimming.

It couldve been from anything you put in your mouth? Unless u only rim and didnt eat or drink until u fell sick

19 hours ago, spoon said:

It couldve been from anything you put in your mouth? Unless u only rim and didnt eat or drink until u fell sick

One need not be a genius to equate eating ass one day with being hospitalized the following day with severe abdominal pain. 

Doctor - Have you eaten anything unusual recently?

Patient - I ate my boyfriends ass yesterday.

Doctor - Oh, that would explain your symptoms.