Tomcal

sauna on outskirts of Rio

• Members

Wow what a finding! I want to listen more about the place, hope to see you this week in one of the saunas! 

However I have to say that Bangu is not a safe bairro, you as an experienced traveler to Rio with many local friends should be ok. But I wouldn’t recommend at all to first timers in Rio.  Bangu hosts one of the main prisions in whole country.

yes the largest prison in the area! but i felt safe there we uber’d there and got there at 4:45 so we had to wait 15 minutes for it to open. Safety wasn’t a concern and i have several Brazilian friend that have been going there a long time with no problems

i don’t think the locals who are the support of the sauna would like 4 Foreigners showing up at the same time! it would raise havoc with their pricing, because no matter what they say,  Americans in particular, just have to pay more then the going rate because they feel guilty(Axiom)and that really pisses the locals off!  so imho no more then 2 americans should go there on a particular Sunday! but then again i have been wrong before...like when i thought FloridaRob was a top! LMAO

• Members

Wow. Rio has 3 happening central saunas com garotos (202, 117, Manhattan Rios), 1 still kicking central sauna (Meio Mundo), and 1 happening outskirt sauna (Bangu). Sao Paulo, which is almost twice as big, has only 2 saunas. What's happening? It can't be just the tourist trade that makes the difference with Rio. Are we missing other saunas in SP? Are there any on the SP outskirts, Alterosas being long gone. Are there any in Santos or Campinas and should those be included?

• Members

Moreover, @davet, I just finished a few visits to Lagoa (did not try Fragata this round). Busy, busy, busy, long holiday wkend, but What a letdown in terms of choice of garotos. I am going to write a longer review in my thread.

At least 75% of the working guys were less attractive than the bottom 10% at most Rio venues. How the hell did their résumes pass muster is what I wanna know. 

I had a fun time because there were always one or two "good enough" programas. But the challenge was finding, not choosing. If those guys had not shown I'd have been muito muito pissed off. They would also have been second string elsewhere. 

I would be embarrassed to promote this place as a bonanza of a stud candy shop for old fags like me with moderate affluenza. 

São Paulo is simply not going to work for me unless there is a way for premium guys to know when someone willing to appreciatively spend some real money is in town and scheduled to hit the brothel(s).

Don't be fooled ... sometimes 25 bucks gets you but this:

IMG_4698.JPG

• Members

Oh, and did I mention that most of the upper-tier guys at Lagoa were visiting from Rio?!!!!! Many of you would recognize them. 

And if the pics are accurate, several beauties advertising on Grindr. And then there are the acompanhante sites. I would need to develop more patience and organization to go those routes. 

On 11/25/2018 at 7:44 PM, Tartegogo said:

No bracelets for the lockers. They assume you want to stay clothed and so do not give towel and slippers unless you ask. Everything works 100% in Portuguese, nobody speaks any decent English. 

The water is still too cold, so nobody yet uses the pool. 

I got Ricardo-Junior, 21, for my first. He asked for 50, got 60 since he was an excellent bottom and he came while I was deep inside him. 

Next Kaio. 21 also, even cuter but top only, so we did only kissing and sucking. He was great, and made me come. Asked for 40, got 50. Spoke some very basic English. 

Last guy was 20yo and claimed to be able to bottom but didn’t actually let me in. He was terrible. I cut short my losses (loss of time I mean) and paid him off. He was short and cute, though, I liked that. 

Cabins are free but in a terrible state. Only cold water. 

None of the boys shave their ass, so, rimming is a different experience there. 

Several of the boys kept telling me to be careful around there. “Careful with your key”. “careful with your money”. “Careful, some other boys are over charging”,  “careful, when you step outside, it is a dangerous zone here”.

I probably paid 50 % more than the locals do. Still, the maximum I gave was US$15.7. And that was a full session with double orgasms. 

My sauna bill was 84. That includes my entrance and all the drinks (6 of them). That is us$21. 

The most expensive was actually the Ubers. 135 to go there in a premium Uber, and 76 to come back in a normal Uber (the premium cars don’t seem to hang around there, I couldn’t get one). You drive past several favelas on the way, and 2 areas that smell of sewers. I am glad to be back to civilisation, to be honest. All these warnings from the boys are kind of a turn off.

Sorry for the font size again! 

With all said and done...Is it worth visiting or should I just stick to the ones in Rio?

Thanks 

• Members

Don’t visit if any of the following is true:

- if you need your boys to be muscular

- if your care a lot about the place’s cleanliness

- if you don’t speak Portuguese  

- if you have too little time to travel back and forth. 

- if you want to fuck only once. The Uber cost is way above the savings you will make.

- if it is not a Sunday evening!

Do visit:

- if you like twinks and are already bored of those in Manhattan-Rio.

and / or

- if you want to fuck with 5 guys for a total of less than 500 reais, including transport, entrance, drinks, boy fees etc...

and / or

- if you like the thrill of being in what one of the garotos called “a danger zone!”

10 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

With all said and done...Is it worth visiting or should I just stick to the ones in Rio?

Thanks 

Just for the record, my reason was so that I could brag about it here! Only kidding. 

I guess I needed to see something a bit less manicured and more rough. Life of a working boy in Brasil is hard,  and not because of the competition in the saunas, but because there are areas with so little money, that some straight boys have decided that, to get fucked by old local men for US$9 is a good life option.

14 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I guess I needed to see something a bit less manicured and more rough. Life of a working boy in Brasil is hard,  and not because of the competition in the saunas, but because there are areas with so little money, that some straight boys have decided that, to get fucked by old local men for US$9 is a good life option.

Wow...thanks for the feedback...

The majority of the guys are twinks and not really the caliber of guys that I would see at Pointe or 117?

I may check it out on my next trip in December since Ill be there until Monday...