Happyshok

Cannot see all of the forums!!

On 1/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, Lucky said:

The trouble with the ten post requirement is that people post the most inane things, usually one or two words as they try to accumulate their ten posts rapidly. With the recent influx of new members, the forums were barely worth reading.

The one or two word posts that are consistent get banned and they have to start over again. Forums are always worth reading. :)

It seems to me that it is better for the administrator to edit the list of forums available for viewing without registration on the principle of protecting the interests of local gays who are persecuted by the state. Close the forums of Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, etc., and open the forums of the prosperous countries of Europe and North America.
And yes, I understand that Egypt is quite inert, but we need to sacrifice our idle interest in order to avoid victims among local gays.

• Members
12 hours ago, Baska said:

It seems to me that it is better for the administrator to edit the list of forums available for viewing without registration on the principle of protecting the interests of local gays who are persecuted by the state. Close the forums of Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, etc., and open the forums of the prosperous countries of Europe and North America.
And yes, I understand that Egypt is quite inert, but we need to sacrifice our idle interest in order to avoid victims among local gays.

Yep! IMHO general EU/US forums have to be accessible without log in. Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco - okay, let them be hidden. But why we need it for North America. And this 10-posts limit for newbies... It has a cense - if we speak about the protection of local guys. 

Wow, so glad I found this thread ... don’t know why, but I can’t access my old account (docbr) and started this new one. I had no idea of the minimum post requirement to get access to the other sections and will start working on those asap. Unfortunately the Brazil area is off limits for me, so can’t contribute much since I’m here right now.

I am not sure what happened. I tried to login to toyboy.com. but I got redirected to this Thai forum. As I understand it I have to create 10 posts so i can see the South American content? I hope that isn't lost because there was a goldmine of info there :-)

47 minutes ago, iendo said:

I am not sure what happened. I tried to login to toyboy.com. but I got redirected to this Thai forum. As I understand it I have to create 10 posts so i can see the South American content? I hope that isn't lost because there was a goldmine of info there :-)

Correct. 10 posts. And yes, a goldmine there!