Santiagodc

Marrakesh Visit

1 hour ago, tm_nyc said:

Thank you for the very detailed, interesting replies.

I would think that a big city like Casablanca (which I visited only once) would have more potential for casual or anonymous contacts but it sounds like that was not your experience.

Correct. Both Casablanca and Fez have larger populations than Marrakech, but the sex scene was seemingly more overt  in Marrakech. Casablanca street action at Cafe Ramses and the Plastik Club were lively at night. The problem with both was finding a place to go with the guy. One of my business colleagues found an answer by renting a large car for the week. He would meet guys and chat at both locations and then give blow jobs in the car. By the third day he had found an abandoned car park area where he took the guys to fuck him. If the lockdown lifts, he humorously said he was going back and renting a van the next time. There are plenty of Airbnb on offer nearby if one is willing to chance it. 

• Members

The beggars have been in Morocco for centuries. Thanks for the great reports. Maybe I should add Morocco to my "Welcome back, World!" world tour. (It is tantalizingly just across the waters from Spain.)

• Members
On 2/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, Santiagodc said:

After about one hour of feeling up various guys, I suddenly found young guys all around me for the rest of the evening seeking a little cash. They seemed to have told their friends what I liked and how to get a little extra cash. Over the course of two weeks, I easily enjoyed feeling 15-20 Arab cocks each evening whilst listening to music.

gddmn! This is the kind of fast food sex I love indulging in now and then. I'm sure many hands were trying to feel YOU up - for the cash in your pocket.

• Members
On 2/7/2021 at 3:03 AM, Santiagodc said:

A FEW ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED: 

Any thoughts on pickup on sellers in the souk? Not unlike the notes I mentioned for Egypt, the souk and markets of Marrakesh are similar. I usually go to these places late-night right after the fun in the Jemaa, and usually try the places off the main paths where less tourists frequent a seller. Its only when the vendor has no other friends around that they are open to discussing sex. When they have had no sales for the day then they seem very interested in business. I also look for places where they can easily close their door for business. This happened to me the last trip with a backpack vendor and a perfume vendor. My last trip I also talked with two fabric vendors. They had no place, but we arranged to meet the next day and go to the theatre for business. They were so good I did repeat business every day thereafter for my afternoon snack.

Do you go into the desert Berber areas? Yes. I have had good and bad experiences. First, I did the whole tourist desert day/overnight experience but being with a large group was a killer for sex. There were simply too many people around to safely do the deed. From Fez I decided to try a single tour guide/Berber experience. In this case, I met the service that drove me to the camels. From there I was led into the desert to the Berber village about a one-hour camel ride. The camel rider was much older and wanted sex for money, but I said I was not interested. Once we got to the big Berber tent, I was the only single guy there with the others being in a group. I got a private tent to myself as I had requested from the guide service. I started eyeing up the young men and one came to bring me some water in the evening and asked if I needed a pillow. I did as I usually do and it ended in a blow job. About ten minutes later he brought me his friend and then he got a blow job as well. When it was finished, I had 5 Berber young men, 100 dirham each, and it was worth it for the experience. The next day we all went on the half-day ride to the oasis. One of the young men from before was my camel driver. He was hard the whole time and I got to feel him up quite a bit since I was sitting right behind him. Obviously, he got a great tip afterwards. That night I had the same 5 guys again. The next morning before I left I awoke to two of them leading me over a dune to do it again. One watched at the top while I did the other with the sun rising; and then they switched. I gave them both 200 that time and they were thrilled. So, good and bad experiences. It all begins with a smile, the look of the eye, and the same northern African question… “Are you married”?

Do you need to know Arabic or French? I know neither language. What I do, though, is memorize again the French/Arabic words for 100 and 200 dirhams, and the French/Arabic words for yes and no. The rest can be done simply with gestures asking them for a yes or no if they will do it. They usually ask if I am married by gesturing to the ring finger where you would normally have a ring. When I say no, then it is accompanied by a smile and the look from me. 

I want a boy for a night. How can I do that safely? Depends. I asked the gay couples I met at Café Atlas about this. They said there are two ways: The first is to give the money to your young man and have him rent a room in your hotel for the night. Then, just have him come to your room at an appointed time. This works in the cheaper tourist hotels that operate via cash as well as credit cards. I cannot imagine a single young man I had in Morocco would have a credit card. The second way is to rent a private Airbnb or similar. The couples suggested you meet a guy the first time and have sex somewhere outside in a park, alley, etc. If he gives you no problems afterwards asking for more money or demanding something additional of you, then invite him the next time to your Airbnb since he should be safe. Similarly, they said the owners of these Airbnb apartments are very cautious in checking the client bio’s. If they think you are gay and might bring back guys, they will often cancel you right before your arrival or else constantly watch your coming and going. So, you should change the bio to say you are married and have kids. In that way, even if you are booking just for yourself, they will not be as cautious and always watching. 

Do I need to bring condoms? Yes. They will not ask to use one unless they are fucking you, but you should bring your own if you want to use them.

Where do you exchange money or get the 200 dirham notes? From any bank. Once I arrive in Morocco, I just get about 5000 dirhams ($550) of money from an ATM machine. I then take about 1000 and get the 20’s, and the other 4,000 for the 200 dirham notes. I write out on google translate what I want. I then hand the money to the teller and show them my request on my phone. I quickly start to accumulate coinage as I use the 200 notes for food and other things. Those coins I will use for the music groups in the Jemaa. 

Do you have any experience with Egypt? Yes.  See my other report. 

One thing you didn’t bring up. Do the young men have id’s to verify their ages? Cause I don’t know what the age of consent in those places are. But I would abide by American law so I don’t get in trouble . Did you have this as a problem ?