redxs

Tawan / muscle worship

• Members

Hi

Anyone any recent experience of Tawan bar? What is the quality of men currently and prices?

Am into muscle and looking to plan a visit to Bkk or somewhere else with muscle available.

When is the best time of year to visit Tawan for bodybuilders, seem to remember someone suggesting if any bodybuilding competitions are happening in town then that's a good time to go. Anyone know of any bodybuilding competitions?

Many thanks

• Members

I think we previously discussed that actual competitions are not likely going to yield trade. The bodybuilding and physique fitness competitors are busy, stressed, dehydrated, caught up in their routines, and tied up with their coaching teams and the like. You are not going to mingle without an official role and name badge. They are under the microscope at these events. 

There are no major Asian continent IFBB or Musclemania events in Thailand this year. You would have to drill down and research country-specific competitions or regional qualifiers. 

thaibody.com is one lead but may not be up to date and may tend to report after-the-fact.

It is a vastly growing sport and different federations springing up, so difficult to keep up. 

Another lead:

IMG_8570.PNG

• Members

I have not been to Asia. 

Prostitute muscle = sex. Stripper muscle = some level of sexual play. I understand built guys are hit-and-miss in the Bangkok clubs. 

I am sure you can find Thai physique fellows in social media but that is a long game requiring time, money, and risk  ... you might be able to extract sexual favours if you deposit generously into a competitors expense go-fund-me. If you yourself go to the gym, irrespective of physical shape, sometimes asking a guy to meet and train you locally is an entry point. That said, they are more on the hunt for gear and nutrition sponsorships, not so much benefactors swooning over them. 

We both suffer from pursuit of the elusive. 

I have only been with one ethnic Asian in my lifetime. A big gorgeous 100% Japanese brasileiro traditional martial arts garoto at Lagoa who gave it all up. So freakin' hot. And a macho built Japanese-Caucasian admixtured powertop with shocked-dyed blonde hair at 117. Sadly, that one occurred prior to wising up and obtaining contact info. Never spotted him again.  

Edited by Riobard

• Members

I was in Bangkok for 3 weeks in late December early January. Now I have been going Bangkok and the Tawan for nearly 20 years although this is my first visit in nearly 4 years. I have fond memories of the Tawan  over the years but on this occasion it can only be described as tragic. There were only a fraction of the number of boys from compared to previous visits and they were older, fat, tattooed. Bitterly disappointing.

• Members
2 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

I was in Bangkok for 3 weeks in late December early January. Now I have been going Bangkok and the Tawan for nearly 20 years although this is my first visit in nearly 4 years. I have fond memories of the Tawan  over the years but on this occasion it can only be described as tragic. There were only a fraction of the number of boys from compared to previous visits and they were older, fat, tattooed. Bitterly disappointing.

Pity. Did you try anywhere else? I think some of bars now have some muscle guys?

I was seriously considering booking Babylon Hotel for 10 days or so but am delaying booking till I hear better reviews.

• Members
6 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

I tried all the usual bars and I’m afraid the scene in Bangkok is only a shadow of its former self. I love Bangkok, the Thai people and will return with reduced expectations.

Hmmm pity.

Where do you go instead or what interests you.

Brazil is amazing... if you have never been to Rio you should try giving it a go sometime.

On 1/21/2019 at 4:01 AM, redxs said:

This is what I am reading too... think Brazil is where I'll be heading

Yes, Brasil.....I'm in Thailand now, will be in Brasil in 3 weeks........I've been coming to both places for 20 yrs.

Thailand isn't what it used to be for sex....the guys in Brasil are SOOOO much more fun and 99% guaranteed good/great sex....I keep returning to Thailand for Frequent  Flyer runs , food (AMAZING) and massage......Hotels and food is cheaper in Thailand but sex is more, blows my mind.

• Members
49 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I had a great time in Bangkok this month, but being older helped as I didn't have to keep up with my younger self. But, there's no question that Brazil is the sex capitol!

I’m not exactly young. I enjoyed my trip but I have nostalgic memory of my first visit to Bangkok in 2000 and have been back many times since but there is no denying the bar scene is a tragic shadow of its former self. The massage venues have deteriorated to the same extent and I had a few nice visits to My Hero but it is not on a par with the variety of guys at the old Hero in past years.

• Members

2 hours ago, Lucky said:
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Yes, Brasil.....I'm in Thailand now, will be in Brasil in 3 weeks........I've been coming to both places for 20 yrs.

Thailand isn't what it used to be for sex....the guys in Brasil are SOOOO much more fun and 99% guaranteed good/great sex....I keep returning to Thailand for Frequent  Flyer runs , food (AMAZING) and massage......Hotels and food is cheaper in Thailand but sex is more, blows my mind.

Please report back on your Brazil trip.

• Members

i have visited tawan about 2 weeks back.  there is nothing more to see there. Boys are mostly old, and more fat then mussled. one of them even had more silver hair, then i do.

at night when i was there (mid-week), nobody took any boy out of tawan.

place is obviously going to history.

• Members

in tawan i did not ask.

in other clubs (jupiter) 2.000 bht, moonlight (2.000 - 3.000).  moonlight has a really good quality.  moonlight models want 5.000, but majority of them do not perform satisfactory - according to mamasan.  regular boys at moonlight are much better choice.

grindr 1.200 - 2.000  (but sometimes you do not get, what you see on picture)

• Members

I went to Moonlight once on my recent trip but I thought it was terrible. A small number of heavily tattooed boys, unattractive and seemed to be lacking interest. In the circumstances who can blame them? Jupiter was better (which is damning with faint praise) and Soi 4 seems to be where the action is. Soi Twilight I’m afraid is a thing of the past.

• Members
On 1/23/2019 at 3:12 AM, redxs said:

I agree with you all.

I try and get to Rio twice a year now from Europe.

Do you find the guys more sexually openminded in Bkk or Rio? for things like oral, rimming etc

RIO DE janeiro-- thumbs up on both hands!   :P  :heart:  :heart:  :P

On 1/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, sydneyboy1 said:

I was at Tawan about 2 years ago (mid-2017) and there were just a couple of bodybuilder types, 1 of whom was a competitive bodybuilder, ripped to shreds and a lot of fun.  I would guess that even if Tawan is now trending away from bodybuilders, there's still a market for bodybuilders with those of us who love them - and I would think that an enterprising bodybuilder would still want to make their way to Tawan for clients.  So, while it might be more hit or miss these days, if you're lucky you'll be there when a competitive bodybuilder needs to pay the rent!