redxs

Tawan / muscle worship

• Members
2 hours ago, NolaAndBeyond said:

When I last visited Tawan, about a year and half ago, I found a hot, muscly guy who was great fun back at my hotel. The next day, I realized that he was the guy pictured in Tawan's ads and posters, so I guess I got the cream of the crop!

IMG_2407.thumb.jpg.cb0338d4319af7ef97d4b36ae94f60a7.jpg

Let me assure you there was nobody who looked remotely like that on my 3 visits to Tawan in January. He would be more likely to be the youngest son (grandson?) of the guys on offer a few months ago.

Edited by sydneyboy1

• Members
17 minutes ago, foxwell said:

Taiwan or Tawan:lol:

It’s Tawan club at Bangkok, go there if you like Greek god men !

As I have written elsewhere on this forum, I was there 2 years ago and the place was a tragic shadow of its former self. There were no “Greek god men” only flabby tattooed ageing men. I first went there 20 years ago and it was indeed muscle heaven. I was seeking an update from those with recent experience.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, redxs said:

Hi

Anyone any recent experience of Tawan bar? What is the quality of men currently and prices?

Am into muscle and looking to plan a visit to Bkk or somewhere else with muscle available.

When is the best time of year to visit Tawan for bodybuilders, seem to remember someone suggesting if any bodybuilding competitions are happening in town then that's a good time to go. Anyone know of any bodybuilding competitions?

Many thanks

Visited Tawan in 2017, 2018 and 2019, the quality of men continued to decline because fewer and fewer bodybuilder newly join the night life industry.

About price, tip for men is 2000-3000, plus 500 for off fee and 400 for show ticket, so the total amount would be 3000-4000.

• Members
On 1/21/2019 at 5:48 PM, sydneyboy1 said:

I was in Bangkok for 3 weeks in late December early January. Now I have been going Bangkok and the Tawan for nearly 20 years although this is my first visit in nearly 4 years. I have fond memories of the Tawan  over the years but on this occasion it can only be described as tragic. There were only a fraction of the number of boys from compared to previous visits and they were older, fat, tattooed. Bitterly disappointing.

Yes Tawan deteriorated so much with the quality of the boys. Is there now Arena Massage there were once well-muscled boys?

Indeed I must agree, I was last in Tawan in October 2019, I must say I was disappointed with the quality of the boys and their attitude. They were mostly sitting in a corner playing with their phones. However I am hoping going back later on this year to Bangkok and will give it one last try, let's hope things have change for the better. 

Radek48 thanks for the tip on Arena massage, I must look it up.

• Members

Back to the subject of Tawan...

If you do find a hunk you like at Tawan, my main recommendation is to get very explicit agreement, ideally in front of the mamasan, about consent to do X, Y, and Z.  I found Tawan guys were the worst in BKK in terms of promising but not delivering. Their default is to just want to be blown.