joe2001london

Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations

I will be in Barcelona 1st week in feb, will be going to Thermas any recommendations from recent experiences?    I have read about Lucus and Gabriel at Thermas, does anyone know if they are still there in 2019 ? I eagerly and awaiting your latest recommendations and tips! Also if anyone from the forums will be there ? Thank you

• Members
28 minutes ago, joe2001london said:

I will be in Barcelona 1st week in feb, will be going to Thermas any recommendations from recent experiences?    I have read about Lucus and Gabriel at Thermas, does anyone know if they are still there in 2019 ? I eagerly and awaiting your latest recommendations and tips! Also if anyone from the forums will be there ? Thank you

I know Gabe is still in BCN. Lucas isn't on social media much so haven't heard of him in a while. 

• Members

I was at Thermas 10 days before. Best time (many boys) is late afternoon / early evening; so from 4:30pm to 7pm. Friday and Saturday rather busy. Once I was there about at 11 am: nearly empty. 80% Latinos (all body types), 20% from Africa / Arabians / Eastern Europe. Good choice; some guys there for years (so some well known faces who had the best times in the past). 50 Euro is still the price for fun; entrance fee is 18 Euro. Location rather clean, but smell of smoke and weed. For quick pleasure with Latino guys it's stil a good place

• Members

Has anyone sprung or obtained clear info for/about the upgrade/champagne suite? I don't mean the 10-11€ upper-tier room that I previously used for one trick. The new options' photo suggest the room is much much nicer than the previous upgrade I utilized. Is the 40 versus 70€ essentially the same suite except for the bubbly grade?

In sum, I want the mirror, pillow, and linens. Is that now requiring the champagne deal? I do not drink much. Though sparking is one of my preferences and I would likely be purchasing at least one drink anyway. The fee allocated to the 3-hr cabin seems to be portioned out at 20-25€. I certainly prefer having that space and no problem with the cost. I had often wished I could shut myself off between tricks, with some intrusive-type guys constantly importuning and all. 

Can you still book and pay those features without bubbly? I simply want to anticipate how to plan for the new system there. 

Is the majority of (inclusive in entrance) cabins still crappy, no mirror, no sheets?

IMG_9249.PNG

IMG_9251.JPG

Edited by Riobard

• Members

No, don't think I ever had those shelves, cabinets, knickknacks, or (what looks like?) a flat screen, etc. Or what appears to be a sink in the reflection. Last there Oct 2016.

I can always get on the learning curve when I am there before long. And I still think I am robbing some of the guys at 50 a pop, given the high quality I have experienced there. Granted, the occasional ones phone it in and even the base fee fits poorly

• Members
On 1/27/2019 at 6:10 PM, germark01 said:

I was just curious, if they still have the working boys in white towels & the clients in red towels? How big are these towels and can I wear red shorts instead. Thank you all for the information.

I believe you are thinking of a different sauna. 

Unless I am color blind, I never noticed that clients and working boys used a different color towel.  I have visited Sauna Thermas many times over many years.  

• Members
On 1/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, germark01 said:

I also saw this on the blog... Any feedback on a Tuesday with muscle boys  

It seems that the admission on a Tuesday is also only 16 Euros

SB_I_love_muscles.jpg

This is not a photo of Sauna Thermas in Barcelona, the subject of this thread.  

The photo and ad are of a different sauna on a different street.  

I do not believe they have working boys at the sauna in your ad.  It they do, I have not been aware of it.  

According to the guys I met at Thermas, they said that the only sauna in Barcelona with working boys is Thermas.  

• Members
2 hours ago, mvan1 said:

This is not a photo of Sauna Thermas in Barcelona, the subject of this thread.  

The photo and ad are of a different sauna on a different street.  

I do not believe they have working boys at the sauna in your ad.  It they do, I have not been aware of it.  

According to the guys I met at Thermas, they said that the only sauna in Barcelona with working boys is Thermas.  

Thank you

• Members

The red vs white towels pertains, I believe, to a third party ad site that reflected Thermas from eons ago, but was never updated even though it seems to be current when you view it. They are quite adamant about wearing one's towel. I wear sometimes shorts underneath for phone, readers, etc storage. 

They may have optional bathrobes. Don't quite recall. Just be glad you are not required to wear "ribbons", as some ad sites term the towels. ;)

Edited by Riobard

• Members
19 hours ago, Riobard said:

The red vs white towels pertains, I believe, to a third party ad site that reflected Thermas from eons ago, but was never updated even though it seems to be current when you view it. They are quite adamant about wearing one's towel. I wear sometimes shorts underneath for phone, readers, etc storage. 

They may have optional bathrobes. Don't quite recall. Just be glad you are not required to wear "ribbons", as some ad sites term the towels. ;)

Thank you...Riobard

It will be my first time to Themas Barcelona in early June 2019 and I will be staying in an Air B&B about 12mins walking to the location as per google maps.

• Members

That is similar to what I do, Germark. This means you will be walkable as well to the Montjuic Fountains free nighttime light show, just south of the Pl Espanya roundabout (also a Metro stop). Worthwhile to get the schedule. Might be a little later due to summer solstice sundown timing. There is also a tourist centre right in the middle of the traffic circle (underground crisscross thorughfares) and a lot of eateries in the  converted former bull ring the northeast side. Restaurant Pura Brasa n/e on the circle also great food, busy, but a little pricier.

I have not shopped and cooked in homestay there. 

I don't have firm dates but targetting late May for a few weeks. Previous visit Fall 2016 but elsewhere in Spain since then. 

For Metro, the T10 10-rides pass is best value. You will be using Metro if you plan on major sites beyond Eixample, etc. I am inclined to Über elsewhere, that is, in other cities, but I have not been anywhere in BCN that was not easily accessible using the Metro. Or the 3 trams in the northwest, but those few area sights are more for finesse of repeat visits. 

Enjoy! Such a marvellous city, and having the bro-thel so very much value-added. 

PS: I just recalled Über viability there is reportedly in question anyway.

Edited by Riobard

• Members

I just spent the last weekend in Barcelona and went 2 times to Thermas. Prostitution and drugs are no problem (although there is a big sign that it is not allowed), but T-shirts are a no-go. I was asked to take of the shirt or to leave the sauna. It was really no big problem for me, because I like the place and there were a lot of hot guys, but I found it a little bit ridiculous that the management is so strict with T-shirts.

• Members
4 hours ago, meteor9876 said:

I just spent the last weekend in Barcelona and went 2 times to Thermas. Prostitution and drugs are no problem (although there is a big sign that it is not allowed), but T-shirts are a no-go. I was asked to take of the shirt or to leave the sauna. It was really no big problem for me, because I like the place and there were a lot of hot guys, but I found it a little bit ridiculous that the management is so strict with T-shirts.

AGREED!  But have deemed to adapt upon my next return!

• Members
11 hours ago, meteor9876 said:

What days are usually good to go these days? Busy with the best selections. I will be in Barcelona in June for 7 nights and 8 days and making plans. What would be the best times to visit as well? Thank you.

• Members
On 3/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, germark01 said:

What days are usually good to go these days? Busy with the best selections. I will be in Barcelona in June for 7 nights and 8 days and making plans. What would be the best times to visit as well? Thank you.

From my experience the best time is always between 4 pm to 9 pm. Best days are Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Wednesday are ok. The other days are quiet. But if you like a guy and tell him on Friday that you will be there on Monday, he will be there on Monday.

Friday and Saturday is sometimes so busy that all private cabins (you have to pay extra for private cabins but I prefer because it is clean and you have more space) are occupied and you have to wait for a free cabin, so I go early on these days that I can get a cabin for the time I stay there. I guess other clients do the same and thats why it is sometimes hard to get one.