joe2001london

Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations

• Members
12 hours ago, meteor9876 said:

From my experience the best time is always between 4 pm to 9 pm. Best days are Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Wednesday are ok. The other days are quiet. But if you like a guy and tell him on Friday that you will be there on Monday, he will be there on Monday.

Friday and Saturday is sometimes so busy that all private cabins (you have to pay extra for private cabins but I prefer because it is clean and you have more space) are occupied and you have to wait for a free cabin, so I go early on these days that I can get a cabin for the time I stay there. I guess other clients do the same and thats why it is sometimes hard to get one.

Thank you..meteor9876.... 

These private cabins, are these rented by the hour or a length of time and how much are they usually. OR better yet which one would you recommend?

• Members
On 3/15/2019 at 11:16 PM, rodiem25 said:

I’m Planning to pay a visit to this Thermas place, but like how it is? I just approach the boy I like and negotiate the price? Do they work by hour or by 15 minutes fee?

Sure you can approach the boys, but if make eye contact with a guy he will approach you most times. You should negotiate the price and what you expect before, otherwise I can be a deseaster or the guy charge you too much. There is no rule for the time, you can negotiate everything. If you only ask for the price and nothing else, most guys will say 50 euros. I prefer to negotiate time and sex, so there is no surprise.

However, most guys ask you how long you stay in Barcelona. From my experience it is always better to say something like 2 weeks. If they know it is your last day and there is no chance for a second meeting with you, some guys are not so motivated.

• Members

I agree with meteor9876. No problems to make contact in Thermas. If you look directly to a guy he will come to you for offering his services. Some are rather pushy; so you have to say often clearly "no, I am not interested". 50€ is normal price for some cabin fun. If you want to fuck you have to negociate before, normally same price; also 50€. When a guy says "one hour", the meaning is "until you get your cum shot" ... normally 15 to 20 minutes, not more. If you want longer fun in the cabin, you have to agree before.

• Members
On 2/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, Riobard said:

Has anyone sprung or obtained clear info for/about the upgrade/champagne suite? I don't mean the 10-11€ upper-tier room that I previously used for one trick. The new options' photo suggest the room is much much nicer than the previous upgrade I utilized. Is the 40 versus 70€ essentially the same suite except for the bubbly grade?

In sum, I want the mirror, pillow, and linens. Is that now requiring the champagne deal? I do not drink much. Though sparking is one of my preferences and I would likely be purchasing at least one drink anyway. The fee allocated to the 3-hr cabin seems to be portioned out at 20-25€. I certainly prefer having that space and no problem with the cost. I had often wished I could shut myself off between tricks, with some intrusive-type guys constantly importuning and all. 

Can you still book and pay those features without bubbly? I simply want to anticipate how to plan for the new system there. 

Is the majority of (inclusive in entrance) cabins still crappy, no mirror, no sheets?

IMG_9249.PNG

IMG_9251.JPG

Here is the math: 

Private room per hr --10 euros

If you want 3 hour, it's 30 euros

Moet is 55/ bottle

Cava is 15/bottle

Now, they give you two package options:

Moet + 3 hour cabin =75 euros, a 10 euro discount (regular price 85 if buy separately)

Cava + 3 hour cabin = 40 euros, a 10 euro discount (regular price 45, if you buy seperately)

I think the deciding factor will be how much time you need the room for, and do you need to drink a whole  bottle of alcohol. 

The website does not mention any "better/upgraded" room if you purchase the package.  If they give you a better/upgraded for the package, don't you think they would print that in the ad?

• Members

Thanks, Walker! That is very helpful, more flexible than I thought, and likely would have been harder to extract this info in situ. I only asked about the room quality difference because up until last visit late 2016 I had always taken a suite for the €10 but it was not as nice as in the current photo. Therefore, I thought there might be currently a better room for the bottle deal. Seems like there are the two categories: free without linens etc, and suite with amenities plus or minus bottle. This likely reflects some refurbishment. 

• Members
On 3/11/2019 at 9:21 PM, germark01 said:

What days are usually good to go these days? Busy with the best selections. I will be in Barcelona in June for 7 nights and 8 days and making plans. What would be the best times to visit as well? Thank you.

I hope you'll report back on your visit. I will be back (4th time) in October. 

The only time I found the place dead was on a Monday night 2 years ago, and the staff agreed that's their slowest night. But then just when I thought I would crap out, a dark lean Panamanian with a long thin dangler sidled up next to me in the shower. He led me to his Cuban (black) friend who had one of the thickest squattest cocks I've ever seen, and we quickly agreed to a 3-way. It was like having the Laurel and Hardy of black cocks! So you just never know, as I think we were the only 3 people there, but a good time was still had by all.

The 3 way was a rarity. Last year, I proposed one to a scrumptious petite Venezuelan and a strapping Brazilian, both light-skinned and beautiful. (I have a contrast theme going.) They said they had to charge me double because they'd have to fuck each other. So I went with just the hunk, intending to hook up with the smooth petite one later but never did. Since these were the only times I tried a 3-way in BCN, I don't know if that pricing is a new business angle (I pray to god it doesn't spread, esp. to brazil!) or whether they just didn't want another guy in the room. There's still a bit of posturing among the working boys so some might not want their friend or competition to know exactly how far they'd go in the cabin.

BCN is definitely #3 in the world after the 2 big Brazilian scenes. I like the variety there. My United Nations of Barcelona has included, in addition to the above, Brazil, Hungary, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Colombia, Romania, Italy, and Spain. Yes, I've seen Spaniards there though much less recently than on my first trip 12 years ago, when I had a genuine Kristen Bjorn performer that I had actually already violated every which way in video. 

On the downside, I find the guys at Thermas pushier than those in SP, though only 1 or 2 are truly ceaseless. And I don't like the darkness. Thermas is lit like an American cruise bathhouse, not the bright and open Brazilian boydellos. I wasn't looking for guys who needed to be improved by kind lighting, and in fact it was counterproductive for them because I ignored many guys who turned out to be stunning once I saw them in the well lit spots like the bathroom.

• Members
1 hour ago, davet said:

On the downside, I find the guys at Thermas pushier than those in SP, though only 1 or 2 are truly ceaseless. And I don't like the darkness. Thermas is lit like an American cruise bathhouse, not the bright and open Brazilian boydellos. I wasn't looking for guys who needed to be improved by kind lighting, and in fact it was counterproductive for them because I ignored many guys who turned out to be stunning once I saw them in the well lit spots like the bathroom.

I thought it was just me. I’m glad to read there’s another poster who has issues with the dim lighting at Sauna Thermas. 

I enjoyed my week at Thermas, and I’m making another one within the month. Howeve, those of us who have trouble with adjusting their vision to dark spaces will have a tougher time of it. I prefer well-lit areas, especially when it comes to selecting someone who I need to be visually and physically turned on by for a romp. I totally hate dark rooms for that very reason (and experience has taught me that the less physically appealing the prospect, the more they prefer dim lighting). 

It took me a few days to adjust to the lack of lighting in the cruise areas and the bar areas of the sauna. Even the stairwells were dark. However, after the rough vision adjustment, I enjoyed the sauna. Outside of Brazil, it’s the best of its kind. And yes, the UN variety is a plus.

Edited by SolaceSoul

• Members

Still, it's the United Nations worth Bettin'on, without the sweaters.

I only take the top VIP suite by reception for the good lighting, and often can squeeze in two sessions.  The "dungeon" suite sucks, I found the smaller paid room lighting OK, and the free cubicles' darkness helps obscure the day's cum splatters and various pathogens' visibility.

The jizz-cootie is no-go.

I see no reason to the repeat the old bathouse tradition of cruising the halls unless I want to semi-clandestinely park by a door where I know a hot stud is going to gag a hungry throat and loudly slap his groin against willing buttocks.

Otherwise, its the glare-lit reception to check out herpetic and other flaws, or the bar which is OK. Locker room also has pleasant illumination. I dislike where there is poor lighting. I suspect the 'something for everyone' in that regard  is not by design.

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 3/15/2019 at 6:16 PM, rodiem25 said:

I’m Planning to pay a visit to this Thermas place, but like how it is? I just approach the boy I like and negotiate the price? Do they work by hour or by 15 minutes fee?

Yes you can approach them or many may likely approach you also. Anything is negotiable whether just 15 minutes or longer...

I like to get a drink downstairs when I arrive and just relax a little in the lounge area with some couches and chairs and just observe for a little bit. Most working guys eventually make their way down to that area and as I mentioned some will approach you while sitting in that area. 

If I see someone I may be interested in then I just approach them or head upstairs and check out the rest of the sauna and the boys that are in it working. 

If I don't have much time on that particular visit I may just arrive around 4pm and wait in the area near reception outside the locker rooms. This way I can  see everyone when they arrive thru the front entrance for working that night. This way I can grab my date quickly and get busy when they exit their locker room area.  They are fresh as am I at that point..

• Members
On 9/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, camsi1975 said:

Thought I should mention Incase others unaware that there is now a sling room you can hire in thermas. It has s sling in addition to bed and a “cane”. Very h0t.

i has a session with the hot Egyptian guy ahead who speaks perfect English 

I think you may be talking about Akmed (sp) and I'm glad he is still there.  Very nice guy, honest, and helpful for English speakers.    

Went last night, 18 euros entry (plus the bar bil :()

I ended up going with Carlos, a guy from Brasil that I've been with there for several times, many years ago. Funny how neither of us age, we say we are the same age as we were 4 or 5 yrs ago, lol

Used the downstairs room behind the bar with the sling....looked at the upstairs room in front of reception , was nice but bad location, limited privacy with so many people hanging out or coming and going ....

Was a Sat night 5pm- 9pm, the options weren't that great, I guess that's the reason I went with Carlos, I knew what I was getting.

• Members
On 9/22/2019 at 1:19 PM, floridarob said:

Used the downstairs room behind the bar with the sling....looked at the upstairs room in front of reception , was nice but bad location, limited privacy with so many people hanging out or coming and going ...

I know, right? That and public park cruising and action, Yucatecan home-based orgies, public disclosure of upturned  hungry horny hole in a bottom's sling, etc ... we nervous Nellies concerning privacy, modesty and discretion. LOL

Edited by Riobard

then entry has gone up. Was I think 15 /normal, reduced to 12 on clients day, wednesday if I remember well. Same prices for all other BCN sauna's from same company, receptionists also change working place between them.

For any first-timer; dont think too much, there are no set procedures and noone will scold you for any errors. Most boys are eager to help out of also to recommend others if you desires are other. Most are fro either South-America as travelling tourists making some money on the side or from East-Europe.

in general though I found it not as nice or service-minded as I encounter in BKk/Thailand in dedicated massageshops.

As an aside: has anyone ever used the many BCN-bases private massages by apparent free-lancers? Some even proclaim to be ex service-boys. I'll try to give some url lateer on for this, or perhaps start another thread.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:38 PM, Riobard said:

I know, right? That and public park cruising and action, Yucatecan home-based orgies, public disclosure of upturned  hungry horny hole in a bottom's sling, etc ... we nervous Nellies concerning privacy, modesty and discretion. LOL

I don't like listening to conversations unrelated to what's going on (like many of your posts/replies). If it's an orgy, that's one thing... talking about football scores or fucking someones wife doesn't excite me, I'm not shy at all, btw.

The same reason I don't do Programas at Fragata, I take them back to my room.

• Members
2 hours ago, floridarob said:

I don't like listening to conversations unrelated to what's going on (like many of your posts/replies). If it's an orgy, that's one thing... talking about football scores or fucking someones wife doesn't excite me, I'm not shy at all, btw.

Oh, so sorry, I find the reception VIP private room to be no less soundproof than anywhere else there or elsewhere. But you may just need to shut the door or turn down the hearing aid. 

If anything, I thought the pounding against the headboard would bleed into the ceramic bench space and provide disruptive acoustic accompaniment to the endless mute Just For Laughs: Gags loop. The humour concept, lost on you, though ... you obviously get to decide what and who is amusing. No problemo. Bitter much? Sheesh. 

Fellows, I have used the room in question several times and never had the sense of acoustic distractions from the area outside of it, but that is just my take.

Edited by Riobard

• Members
5 hours ago, pong said:

As an aside: has anyone ever used the many BCN-bases private massages by apparent free-lancers? Some even proclaim to be ex service-boys. I'll try to give some url lateer on for this, or perhaps start another thread.

Please do, it would be ducky if you could follow up. If you are not referring to telechapero, morbototal, RentMen, Hunqz, etc, this is news to us.