HotBottom4U

Could Log onto Main Site, but not Forums

• Members

Hi there,

I had problems logging on.  I could log in to the "main" site (https://www.boytoy.com/) but if I tried to go to the forums - I would not be signed in.  And then when I signed into the forums site - as soon as signed in, it took me to the "main" site.  I finally had to be kind of sneaky to get onto the forums site.

Thanks,

BB

Edited by HotBottom4U
just wanted to turn notifications on

• Members

@HotBottom4U I am having the same issue, and I dont know why. I cant see the forums. I am in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and so wanted to read the suggestions for the city, but now they are gone. Note sure if it haas something to do with the site migration to gaycities.com, although I went over there and saw nothing for South America.

• Members

So, I've found the site to be buggy in an consistent way - I don't always get the same result even if I do the same thing twice in a row. Like attached below was the response I got when I tried to log on. I had to play around clicking on the different navigation links and eventually I can get it to accept my id and password - and then sometimes I still don't have access to the whole site.  It's really wierd.

boytoy problem.png

8 minutes ago, HotBottom4U said:

So, I've found the site to be buggy in an consistent way - I don't always get the same result even if I do the same thing twice in a row. Like attached below was the response I got when I tried to log on. I had to play around clicking on the different navigation links and eventually I can get it to accept my id and password - and then sometimes I still don't have access to the whole site.  It's really wierd.

boytoy problem.png

The photo you just shared shows that you are not logged into the site. Log in and see what happens.

• Members
1 minute ago, TotallyOz said:

The photo you just shared shows that you are not logged into the site. Log in and see what happens.

That was what happened while I was trying to log on - I kept getting error messages.  I eventually was able to by trying the different links on the navigation bar.  I posted it as an example of the behavior of what I'm at least seeing sometimes.