BlkSuperman

Husband Swap in Santo Domingo

• Members

Hi there--I enjoyed your postings about Santo Domingo. I travel to the DR at least once a year. I was wondering if the guys ever hit you up for money after you've left with the usual story about the sick grandmother, etc. I've travelled a lot of places in Latin America and Asia and in my experience the Dominicans I've met have been the most persistent in asking for money via email or messages even when you say no 3 times! It makes me want to avoid the temporary boyfriend experience that you describe when visiting there in the future.

• Members

Were always asked for money after we leave. We always say NO. Actually, manny is the only guy who hasnt asked for money from my husband and I. The resort was a lot of fun because food and drinks were included. If you are single and want a Dominican guy to spend quality time with you, then do the resort in punta cana. It was so much fun. We understood that any excursions we wanted to do would be on us, but we still had an amazing time with the guys. Its something we will definitely do again. We also usually pack up some of our old clothes to give to some of the guys we meet over in Santo domingo. They are very appreciative. 

• Members
1 hour ago, blueskies said:

Wow, wish I had a husband that would fly me out for international birthday sex. Sounds like you had a blast! 

I have to admit, I am blessed to have such a generous husband. lol. The crazy part about it is he was really against doing threesomes in the beginning. I've been in the gay lifestyle for over 40 years and hes new to all this. Crazy how he was so against doing tbreesomes at first and now he extremely comfortable when we partake in the threesomes now.

1 hour ago, BlkSuperman said:

If u look closely at the picture of the guy wearing the black sweat pants you will see how massive his dick is. AND THATS WHILE ITS SOFT!!!

A great read!  Thanks!  Is the guy in the black sweatpants, with the huge biceps, the 6'4" 225 guy that you bumped into in the street?  Any more photos of him?  So hot!

• Members
13 minutes ago, fitboynyc said:

A great read!  Thanks!  Is the guy in the black sweatpants, with the huge biceps, the 6'4" 225 guy that you bumped into in the street?  Any more photos of him?  So hot!

Yes, that's him. Hes very hot. Did you see his dick print in the picture? Enlarge pic if you didnt. Super sweet guy.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:06 PM, BlkSuperman said:

Yes, that's him. Hes very hot. Did you see his dick print in the picture? Enlarge pic if you didnt. Super sweet guy.

Hi.  When I tried to enlarge the photo it's still hard to seek his dick print.  How about a pic of his dick?  Hehehe.  Actually, I'd be super happy with a pic of his big muscles (I'm more into big muscles than big dicks although, I love them both of course!  LOL)

• Members

...thought I should add my take on the wonderful and exciting report that you shared!  Muchas gracias!  I thoroughly enjoyed the read and lived the experience slightly vicariously.  ...would love to meet your "Big Dicked" play partner and be ravished into oblivion.  :P  :drool:  :P

Thanks VERY MUCH Tennisace for sharing.

Two follow-up questions:

1) How much money do these guys expect for a session? for 2 days resort stay?

2) GREAT dicks, but what's with the protruding bellies? It seems all pics from DR show this same characteristic. Are there no flat abs?

• Members
1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Thanks VERY MUCH Tennisace for sharing.

Two follow-up questions:

1) How much money do these guys expect for a session? for 2 days resort stay?

2) GREAT dicks, but what's with the protruding bellies? It seems all pics from DR show this same characteristic. Are there no flat abs?

We paid about $2400US for the 4 of us for 2 days at the hard rock, but it was so worth it. We had an ABSOLUTE BLAST.  about $300 per person, per day. maybe a little less. My husband and and I made it perfectly clear that because we were paying for transportation to and from Santo domingo, execursions while in punta cana, and paying for their daily cost at the resort,  that We wouldn't be paying them the usual fee for sex. They didnt have a problem with it. They were both excited to go.

We usually pay the guys $2000 per person for sex. Sometimes we will give them a little more. Maybe $2500. I've paid $3000 if they are very passionate and really turned me on.

If my husband and I have a threesome with the guy, we will give them $4000RD. That's $2000 from my husband and $2000 from myself.

• Members

Every time I read your reports you make me want to go back to SD immediately. But I do have a couple of question. Is that 2000 peso rate for a couple of hours or overnight?  I’ve found that with quality guys the standard overnight rate is 3000 pesos about $60usd if I’m being overcharged maybe I should haggle a little better.   But I must say when you find the right guy, it makes all the difference in the world!  My guy doesn’t like the Conde (for obvious reasons lol) so instead he finds guys & girls he knows and invites them over for a standard 3000 overnight stay.  He also goes and gets whatever I need, as no vacation is complete in my opinion without a little coke and tree, but it can be expensive and dangerous for Americans to buy.  But I give my guy 2000 pesos and he comes back with a pocket FULL of gold! lol So, I find it hard to turn the down the request for $50 here or $30 there, especially when I think I will want their services in the future.  How does everyone else handle those situations. 

• Members

The $2000 pesos is for however long we want to have sex with the guy which is usually no longer than 1.5 hours, probably less time. What I always tell the guy before we have sex is, "we are staying for 3 days so if you're very good with us we will see you each day maybe 2 or 3 times each day." You usually get the best fucks when telling them that. Some guys have asked for $3000, but the most weve ever paid was $2500RD X 2 for a guy. Weve also paid as low as $1500 for a guy we meet in el conde. I dont know where to buy coke or weed as we dont indulge in those activities at home or abroad. Seems like you're a fun guy who knows his way around the DR.

1tennisace your posts inspired me to go to the DR and thankfully have Manny help me have an amazing time.  Four guys later after two nights I was spent.   I am already going back next month and Manny is ready to give me another memorable trip.  Would love to chat more if you have a sec and could pm me.  And for those of you yet to go.  Go and Manny will make sure you have the time of your life!

• Members

Before finalizing flights and a hotel for a May visit, I want to hear from sex pigs who've been to SD and other Caribbean and Central American locales, maybe somewhere just one flight away from the San Francisco airports. All these reports about the BBC and Latino inches available in Santo Domingo at public venues like Cine Lido and Apolo Sauna, and from affordable rent men, entice me to pack my knee pads now. But I can't ignore the fact SD is two flights away and everyone says be really really really on guard to avoid crimes and scams.

Where else, maybe Panama City or Mexico City or another city, would I find big cocks and relaxation at affordable prices, equal to what is available in SD? Havana is out of the question, BTW, but I'm open to all suggestions on where to get my throat full of meat and nutt, soak up some heat and sun. This mature white chubby sucker may commit to visiting the DR and finally experiencing abundant Dominican dick.

• Members
12 hours ago, luvlatinmuscle said:

1tennisace your posts inspired me to go to the DR and thankfully have Manny help me have an amazing time.  Four guys later after two nights I was spent.   I am already going back next month and Manny is ready to give me another memorable trip.  Would love to chat more if you have a sec and could pm me.  And for those of you yet to go.  Go and Manny will make sure you have the time of your life!

Glad you had a great time...sure, contact me anytime..