pauleiro

Meeting BT forum members

• Members

I am just coming back from a trip to Brazil. it has been fun, thanks to the boys I met and to the sites I visited, but also thanks to the members of this forum whom I met during my trip. 

Very often the difficulty is to know who is where without looking at all the posts. Sometimes members of forum are in a city but do not mention it and write a report when they are back. Impossible to meet them then. 

It would be very convenient to have, for the major cities, a kind of schedule pinned at the beginning of the post where people could simply indicate when they plan to be in the city mentionned. 
In February 2019, I tried to start up a post like this, called  "BT travelers to BRAZIL : where - when" . 

Some members started to fill it but it was rapidly buried in the list of messages. To be useful and used, it has to be pinned and classified by major cities visited. 

I would suggest for cities :

For LATIN AMERICAN : Rio de Janeiro - Sao Paulo, Bogota and Mexico City

For EUROPE : Barcelona, Prague 

For ASIA : I do not have sufficient experience to propose cities 

FOR NORTH AMERICA : Fort Lauderdale, Montreal. 

Any comments ? 

• Members

Well as pauleiro and many of the readers in the Latin American section, I live in São Paulo/Rio de Janeiro.

Depending on my job I am spending most of my time in one of the 2 cities above.

Sometimes I end up to other cities of Brazil for a 5-10 days.

My top 5: SP, RJ, Bogotá, Medellín, Barcelona

Hey guys, for some reason I can no longer see the Latin American section. I get a message saying that I don’t have permission to see those posts. Does anybody know what is happening?

@pauleiro, my friend.. I’ve always enjoyed your thorough review of places you have been around the world. I’m in Belo Horizonte and wanted to learn about the best spots to go in BH? 

• Members
On 4/25/2019 at 11:36 PM, pauleiro said:

I am just coming back from a trip to Brazil. it has been fun, thanks to the boys I met and to the sites I visited, but also thanks to the members of this forum whom I met during my trip. 

Very often the difficulty is to know who is where without looking at all the posts. Sometimes members of forum are in a city but do not mention it and write a report when they are back. Impossible to meet them then. 

It would be very convenient to have, for the major cities, a kind of schedule pinned at the beginning of the post where people could simply indicate when they plan to be in the city mentionned. 
In February 2019, I tried to start up a post like this, called  "BT travelers to BRAZIL : where - when" . 

Some members started to fill it but it was rapidly buried in the list of messages. To be useful and used, it has to be pinned and classified by major cities visited. 

I would suggest for cities :

For LATIN AMERICAN : Rio de Janeiro - Sao Paulo, Bogota and Mexico City

For EUROPE : Barcelona, Prague 

For ASIA : I do not have sufficient experience to propose cities 

FOR NORTH AMERICA : Fort Lauderdale, Montreal. 

Any comments ? 

Asia - Thailand, Vietnam, Tokyo and Seoul for sure if you want to meet some lads.

• Members
On 1/7/2021 at 2:00 PM, Grspga said:

Hey guys, for some reason I can no longer see the Latin American section. I get a message saying that I don’t have permission to see those posts. Does anybody know what is happening?

@pauleiro, my friend.. I’ve always enjoyed your thorough review of places you have been around the world. I’m in Belo Horizonte and wanted to learn about the best spots to go in BH? 

Hello

I reported on BH as others on this forum. I had fun in the sauna Olimpo (even though there were not as many boys as in Rio or SP. But one good boy is enough. The friend I was travelling with was not lucky since he did not find the twinks he likes). I was lucky also to meet a RB who was staying in the hotel I was in (very close to sauna). I did not spend much time in BH since it was a base to go visit Ouro Preto, Mariana or Inhotim. No boys there, but nice places, worth a visit. 

On 1/10/2021 at 12:13 PM, Alex_Berl said:

Have never been to Bogota or Medellín. Love Rio and SP.   The cities are extraordinary with  a wide range of good restaurants, museums and ...yeah,...saunas. :D

Are the Sauna culture in Medellín the same (with GP/RB?) or how is it in Colombia?

Bogota has the bigger scene and more fun but Medellin is a cooler city and lots of activities