Tomcal

arrived in Merida last night

• Members

Edit/delete not working ... but watch out for that pooch with the bottle cap chips neatly lined up. Bitch passes asses, I mean Aces, under the table.

Either that or it's desperately and manipulatively trying to say: It's my fifth ... that Eton mess is mine, inn't?

Edited by Riobard

On 7/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, Tomcal said:

nmy dog and i arrived in Merida last night! i hadn’t been back to my house here since the end of March!  Florida rob picked me up and we decided just having a low key night last night, have drinks at the house, talk...but the changed when a Guy from Cancun showed up who Rob had previously met on Grinder! Cute , 24, Lean body...oh and a 22cm Dick!  a short time later Robs boyfriend showed up, and after much talking and laughing and naked dips in the pool, they had a compare/measure dick contest while we are sitting around the pool drinking! Finally about 3:00 am the party broke up and the cancun guy(i stil don’t know his name) stayed overnight!

i had to have my fun last night because my Brasilian Boyfriend shows up today for the next 2 weeks! 

I'll be there Thursday! I can't wait! Save some booze for me!

• Members

Can’t say that my Grindr is “lighting up like a Christmas tree” but it’s been two twinks a day since yesterday’s arrival. All free. Tomorrow I’ll try for a threesome. 

It’s  not that I have a preference for the young, smooth and slim but they seem to have preference for me (45, tall and hairy) even without a face picture. I did have a wonderful session last night about 11pm with a very attractive, beautiful natural body and bearded 36 yo guy visiting from CDMX. 

Thankfully I have a beautiful, private, Airbnb by Parque Santa Lucia. Easy in, easy out.

Markets and ruins by day and cocks and asses by night :)

Got home last night from Merida, had a great 2 weeks!  Numanzu1 was a easy, great guest!   my brazilian namorado is still on his way back to Rio! He got stuck in CDMX airport for 24 hours because of missing a connecting flight!(his fault) Lots of availability  on Grindr! and it is low season there! 

i am back to Rio in 2 weeks and then back to Merida probably the end of September!

On 7/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, Tomcal said:

Got home last night from Merida, had a great 2 weeks!  Numanzu1 was a easy, great guest!   my brazilian namorado is still on his way back to Rio! He got stuck in CDMX airport for 24 hours because of missing a connecting flight!(his fault) Lots of availability  on Grindr! and it is low season there! 

i am back to Rio in 2 weeks and then back to Merida probably the end of September!

Thanks @Tomcal! Very very generous of you to let me crash and take advantage (somewhat, wish I had more time) of what Merida had to offer. I’ll probably share about some of my Merida adventures, which was painfully short but fairly fruitful nevertheless, but right now I am in Rio (again) for my 14th trip.

Too bad I’ll miss you in Rio! Someday our plans will intersect and we can hang out here too. Good thing you’re not here now tho, it‘s been raining...

Hopefully I’ll finish my trip report as well. I usually don’t look at the forums when on travel. Just as I was in the middle of writing my 13th Brazil trip, I run into my 14th...

Edited by numazu