Pyydys

Cumming from Lap dance

• Members

depends what you call a "lap dance."  but a long time ago Montreal strip clubs in particular (and some other clubs in other places as well) had actual doors that could be secured in the rooms where you went for lap dances.  So the definition of lap dance could be expanded... and in that case, the answer for me would be yes!  :)

11 hours ago, marcanthony said:

depends what you call a "lap dance."  but a long time ago Montreal strip clubs in particular (and some other clubs in other places as well) had actual doors that could be secured in the rooms where you went for lap dances.  So the definition of lap dance could be expanded... and in that case, the answer for me would be yes!  :)

I had two dancers together dancing in Taboo in Montreal and they were nude and one just stuck his dick inside the other and they started fucking. so, yep, for me it has happened.

• Members
On 7/25/2019 at 2:49 PM, Pyydys said:

Have you guys ever cummed from just getting a Lap dance in a strip club? Story time?

Almost always, whether in open-concept bar table dance, shared VIP space, or cubicle with or without curtain/door. And some splooges  count among the best in my life. At times extended or multiple.

Otherwise, what's the point? However, I am fortunate in that I am not prone to premature orgasm but can pretty much get there quickly when expedient and with the right dancer. He also typically knows the endgame. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Riobard said:

Almost always, whether in open-concept bar table dance, shared VIP space, or cubicle with or without curtain/door. And some splooges  count among the best in my life. At times extended or multiple.

Otherwise, what's the point? However, I am fortunate in that I am not prone to premature orgasm but can pretty much get there quickly when expedient and with the right dancer. He also typically knows the endgame. 

I should point out that we do not communicate about compensation, I only offer them alcohol free beverage, it is not in a public environment where children and other vulnerables are privy to the behaviour, there is no sadomasochistic theme, there is no visible exposure of genitals, touching bulges is avoided at all costs, and all costs (not discussed anyway) are deferred because I am hot and they want to marry and support me by some other occupation so I do not live off the avails, etc. A splooge is simply an apparatus for washing and polishing multiple bathroom mirrors for an extended period of time. Orgasm and "getting there" is a grammatically nonsensical error. The dancer is a clothed ballet soloist I viewed at the opera house before going to the club where I go for a drink while stripping furniture for donation to a private charity. 

Sorry for the confusion.

• Members

Yes in Montreal but there was some very firm contact from the dancer. One big muscled gym at Campus would put my cock in his mouth as soon as we got in the back and wouldn't stop until I came in his mouth. Didn't want me to touch him so I just went with it :rolleyes: and it happened more than once during my trip. The most embarrassing was at Stock. A dancer was rubbing his ass and hole so hard against the front of my pants I was almost penetrating him and almost came. But I was wearing Khaki pants. Upon exiting the booth I looked down and I had the biggest longest skid marks down the front of my pants, he basically used me as his toilet paper. Covering my front with my hands I excused myself from my friends to my Hotel room to change. Never got those pants clean enough to wear again. :wub: BTW i never wore khakis to Montreal again. LOL

• Members
10 hours ago, KYTOP said:

Yes in Montreal but there was some very firm contact from the dancer. One big muscled gym at Campus would put my cock in his mouth as soon as we got in the back and wouldn't stop until I came in his mouth. Didn't want me to touch him so I just went with it :rolleyes: and it happened more than once during my trip. The most embarrassing was at Stock. A dancer was rubbing his ass and hole so hard against the front of my pants I was almost penetrating him and almost came. But I was wearing Khaki pants. Upon exiting the booth I looked down and I had the biggest longest skid marks down the front of my pants, he basically used me as his toilet paper. Covering my front with my hands I excused myself from my friends to my Hotel room to change. Never got those pants clean enough to wear again. :wub: BTW i never wore khakis to Montreal again. LOL

Yes, the old Cottonelle Crotch problem. LOL. Wear dark pants and have a Mr Clean Magic Eraser on hand. I usually just tell them I had a hernia repair and to work something else out. 

AD861827-E1BD-4CD0-A101-6364BB153F93.gif

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 8/30/2019 at 11:57 PM, KYTOP said:

I came once while wearing khakis but luckily no skidmarks LOL

• Members

My most memorable lap dance was at the now defunct Show Palace in New York back in the early 90s, when I was shy, young, and cute. None other than gorgeous Joey Stefano sat practically naked on my lap, let me stroke him all over, and relentlessly rubbed his ass against my very hard 20-something year-old dick. It was a first for me and I was really nervous, but Joey was an expert, seemed very much into it, and visibly enjoyed driving me wild, and making me moan like crazy —like I said, I was young and cute—. He didn’t quit until I shot a big load in my jeans. Patrons gathered around us, and enjoyed the show. It was hot, hot, hot. I kept my stained briefs unwashed for quite some time after that. Oh, the memories!