RockHardNYC

Jeffrey Epstein's Hunger for Happy Endings

• Members

The Jeffrey Epstein case is going to make a fascinating movie. I wonder who will file the first lawsuit to prevent that from ever happening?

With the so-called "suicide" of Jeffrey Epstein, conspiracy theorists are out in full force. And who can blame them? The mystery surrounding the death of this man is a serious head scratcher. At this point, it's a made for TV movie with a remarkably unbelievable script.

How does a famous sex-offender, who supposedly attempted suicide just weeks ago, get removed from his suicide watch shortly after his cellmate was transferred, leaving Epstein alone in his cell? Two prison officials are on record saying these acts were a violation of the prison's procedures.

It's obvious to me that many famous, wealthy, and powerful people wanted to deny Epstein any opportunity to speak or cut a deal.

'Massage' Was Code for 'Sex'

Virginia Giuffre claims that Epstein began sexually abusing her at the age of 16. Thousands of previously sealed legal documents were released on Friday by a federal appeals court. In those documents, Virginia Giuffre reveals many famous names in depositions with lawyers. Apparently, Epstein loved happy ending massages, and he loved giving this as a gift to friends who visited. In Epstein's homes, massage tables were conveniently located in every room and throughout the property.

Infamous lawyer, David Bois, is now representing Virginia Giuffre and the other victims. He's taken the case pro-bono. The feud between Bois and Alan Dershowitz is fascinating. Dershowitz is named in previously sealed legal documents. Virginia Giuffre claims that she was forced by Epstein to service Dershowitz. Dershowitz sued her for slander and called Virginia Giuffre all kinds of salacious names in the press to discredit her. Now, Bois is suing Dershowitz for slander, on behalf of Virginia Giuffre.

Dershowitz was ubiquitous on TV during the Mueller saga. Now he's gone absent. Many believe he's on the run because Bois is calling his bluff.

There are plenty of famous names in the recently released court papers. Along with Dershowitz, there's Donald Trump. And Britain's Prince Andrew.

giuffre-princeandrew.thumb.jpg.335ef3a6ffc713507749d0c49c03405f.jpg

Also named were former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, and Bill Clinton, to name a few.

Another fascinating twist in this story: In 1973, the father to our current Attorney General, William Barr, who was the headmaster at Manhattan’s Dalton School, hired Jeffrey Epstein as a calculus and physics teacher.

There is a ton of information on this subject available on the internet, and more is coming. The Epstein saga has tentacles that reach far and wide. No single source seems to offer every detail, but there are plenty of reliable news sources reporting on developments. Beware: It's easy to get sucked into the quagmire of Russian bots.

I'm not sure we'll ever get to the entire truth. The main offender is dead (although some bots are saying otherwise). There are plenty of high-powered individuals close to this story who don't ever want the truth to come out.

Do I believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself? There's plenty of reason to doubt.

• Members

Trending for most of the day today: #epsteinsuicidecoverup

I happened to see ABC's This Week With George Stephanopoulos today. Much to my surprise, they opened with a piece and roundtable on Epstein. Recently, George apologized for his dinner with Epstein in 2010, about a year after Epstein did time for sex offenses.

ABC host George Stephanopoulos said he regrets dining with Jeffrey Epstein about a year after the accused sex trafficker finished his first stint in jail for pleading guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute.

“That dinner was the first and last time I’ve seen him,” Stephanopoulos said in an email to The New York Times. “I should have done more due diligence. It was a mistake to go.”

Epstein hosted Stephanopoulos and a slew of other media insiders — including news anchors Katie Couric and Charlie Rose, comedian Chelsea Handler and director Woody Allen — at his Manhattan townhome in December 2010 for a chance to meet Prince Andrew, who at the time was fourth in line to the British throne, The Daily Beast reported in 2011.

George's roundtable today mentioned most of the famous names that were released in the court paper documents. However, one name that went noticeably absent: Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz has been a regular guest on This Week. It is rather obvious that ABC wanted to stay on the good side of Dershowitz. Despicable.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

In Epstein Suicide, Barr Criticizes ‘Serious Irregularities’ at Jail

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation,” Attorney General William Barr said.

Deeply concerning. It's a little too late for that. The deed is done. Good luck with that investigation. Will the public be privy to the details? I doubt it. Will the public and Epstein's victims be able to trust Barr and his final summary of any investigation? Based on how Barr handled the Mueller report, Barr can't be trusted with anything he says. This is the sad state of our politics these days. Coverup rules.

Even if Epstein did ultimately take his own life, whether coerced or not, I'm quite confident he had insider help.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

Barr Says Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide Was ‘Perfect Storm of Screw-Ups’

How convenient. And coincidental.

"The evening Mr. Epstein died, from 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m., security cameras showed that nobody entered the wing where Mr. Epstein killed himself, alone in his cell, the government indictment said. He was discovered when the guards entered to bring him breakfast."

But was the video forensically investigated? These digital days, it's very easy to edit and splice pixels, and have it go undetected.

Epstein was a NOTORIOUS prisoner known for his affinity for 14-year-old girls. He was directly connected to some of the most famous names in the world, and certainly many of those wealthy individuals did not want Epstein to ever speak or write again.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but Barr's "perfect storm" spin defies logic at every turn in this case. And there's plenty of mystery left in this saga. Since Barr is a known liar now, since most people don't care about Jeffrey Epstein, and are thrilled that he is gone, I don't see this going much further.

But I do look forward to the movie.

• Members

I saw the 60 Minutes piece on Epstein last week. A lot of the evidence is showing a murder took place. There are way too many things that went wrong for this sudden death to be a coincidence.

The ABC Special, "Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein" airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

• Members

The story is a serious head-scratcher. Netflix wasted no time to produce its documentary.

It's only four episodes, mostly focusing on the victims who were willing to come forward, but you're left with more questions than the documentary can provide.

1. Was Epstein molested as a child?

2. How was he able to acquire so much wealth without actually being groomed for a career in finance? (Les Wexner turned out to be his only client.)

3. What on earth happened between Epstein and Les Wexner? Was Epstein Wexner's boytoy? (Sit on my face and shit in my mouth and I'll give you a Rolex? I know people who've done this.)

4. Why did Wexner give Epstein power of attorney? (Did Epstein's shit taste like filet mignon?)

5. Why did Wexner give Epstein his 77-million-dollar townhouse in Manhattan? (If the rumor that only $1 was exchanged in the sale is true.)

6. Where is Ghislaine Maxwell and why can't the authorities find her? Are they even looking? (Supposedly, Ghislaine Maxwell denies every allegation against her. But no one knows where she is, so where are the denials coming from?)

7. How on earth did Epstein's lawyers get away with securing immunity for everyone associated with him, known and unknown? (Epstein's defense lawyers included Roy Black, Gerald Lefcourt, Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz, and former U. S. Solicitor General Ken Starr.)

8. Who on earth can trust Alan Dershowitz to tell the truth in public, no matter how convincing an actor he may be? In the documentary, Virginia Roberts Giuffre claims she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz at least five or six times. She is very convincing. Dershowitz denies he ever met her.

9. Why on earth was Dershowitz using Epstein's Palm Beach Estate for family vacations?

10. Why did Bill Clinton feel the need to take twenty-six plane rides on Epstein's plane?

11. Why is Bill Clinton denying that he ever visited Epstein's private island, especially when more than one witness claims they saw him there?

12. Who on earth believes Prince Andrew when he says, "I don't remember the photo being taken." in response to Virginia Roberts Giuffre claiming that she was forced to have sex with him after they posed for the photo?

And that's just the beginning. This story is far from over, and we may never know the whole truth. Too many wealthy and powerful people have an interest in the truth never seeing the light of day.

I didn't even mention the shit storm involving Trump acolyte Alex Acosta, who brokered Epstein's plea deal. There's far more to the story involving him.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

Susposedly this past weekend Anonymous dropped a lot of the Trump lawyer records they found and there were a ton of them that were payouts to silence accusers who were children. Many went with both him and Epstein. "Anonymous" trended big on Twitter for a day with all the info and then dropped off and susposedly many of the tweets disappeared. 

Then last night when Trump was taken to a bunker because of rioting outside the White House all tweets about the rioting disappeared. Maybe just a fluke. Maybe more.

https://twitter.com/WilkerWallys/status/1267472516056059905?s=20

• Members
6 hours ago, tassojunior said:

and the NYT admits it submits some stories to US government for censorship

It's not "for censorship." They have a "national security" agreement.

Show me one business that wishes to be sued by the U.S. Government? Elections have consequences, and Trump has all the power. Power buys you the ability to bend the will of others. If the NY Times (and others) do not cooperate, they will feel the wrath. This agreement has gone on for decades.