12is12

Dominican Republic - Summary of Sex Info

• Members
1 hour ago, Marcorjbr said:

It seems so many want to pay as little as possible. 

I can't tell you the number of times I hear ( in brasil saunas) some old guy with a 100k USD or Euro salary trying to negociate a discount from a poor boy who traveled 2 hours on a city bus to make some money selling ass or dick. 

Personally, I pay the asking price plus a small tip....or choose another that is in my budget.    The boys also have pride and deserve respect.....

I agree with most everything you say. However, let’s be clear: many of the American and European travelers aren’t making $100,000 USD / EUR a year. But your point still stands.

22 hours ago, Marcorjbr said:

It seems so many want to pay as little as possible. 

I can't tell you the number of times I hear ( in brasil saunas) some old guy with a 100k USD or Euro salary trying to negociate a discount from a poor boy who traveled 2 hours on a city bus to make some money selling ass or dick. 

Personally, I pay the asking price plus a small tip....or choose another that is in my budget.    The boys also have pride and deserve respect.....

I think the salient point is that you can travel, by plane and rent a place, regardless of your actual salary you are far ahead of him. Reasonable generosity should be the hallmark of the decent traveler. Myself? I'm generous but I , mostly, Confine my activities  to a few who I know and who stay with me - thus my bargain comes from 24 hour companionship for the price, slightly above, the average hour service job. But, I've committed to long term. So, my friend does well and is content as at the end of a week is compensation is 7 to 10 times what the by hour worker can make.

• Members

I'm home after a mediocre night at San Francisco's Blow Buddies, after skipping the joint since 2015, and still hungry for big black or Latin or white inches. Too many men in clothes and five of us with dicks hanging out or in a jock strap.

There wasn't much sex in the club, not even dudes jerking off but it was racially mixed and no one under 35 and I didn't find myself on my knee pads once.

Planning to head back on Wednesday night when it is leather and underwear night, in the middle of Leather Week, and there is always more cock sucking on theme nights.

Will also be going over Folsom Street Fair weekend, trying to get my faggot throat expanded good and long.

Just not getting quality dicks from my xtube vids or DoubleList, and the dudes on rentmen want 200 to 250 for a session, which is beyond my budget.

What does this have to do with SD? A lot. It's a good city for me to easily find BBC men and large Latins, either for free or an affordable price .

This desire to return to the DR and get my wet pussy throat stuffed is strong tonight. If only it wasn't so far from SF, I'd be there again quicker than you can say, Suck my big cock!

• Members

@NoGagSuckerSF: You’re actually still looking for black or Latino dick in San Francisco? While the white gay population mostly looked the other way, the black and Latino population has been almost completely gentrified out / priced out of San Francisco, and the entire Bay Area is increasingly predominantly white and Asian. This includes the formerly African-American stronghold of Oakland.

https://qz.com/quartzy/1638972/the-data-behind-the-last-black-man-in-san-francisco/

Since the SF Rentmen prices are out of your budget, I am surmising that you’re not one of the well-paid techies that have invaded the Bay Area and pushed out the poor and undesirables. But even the low-rent gays can’t afford the Gay Capital of the USA anymore. SF is now just a city for the well-heeled predominantly white gays and well-heeled techies.

Your $20 - $30 budget might continue to serve you well in the DR, especially with your obsession with black and Latin dicks. You’d be a lot better served, however, leaving your leather / S&M fetish culture talk and gadgets back with your heart in San Francisco, where they belong. Culturally, they are completely out of place. Insert the phrase “when in Rome” here.

@NoGagSuckerSF I want to echo "when in Rome". I was fortunate in that my work took me around the world many times: Europe, the Middle East and Israel, South Africa and South America and countless times to Asia. Any gay man, at least those on this forum, would have a wonderful time in the secluded, well mannered bars of Tokyo - but not in your leather getup and pads. You have to adapt to the place and time. Bangkok? They would giggle, hide their faces ad try not to run. Cape Town? Someone will kick your ass.

I have not been to San Francisco in some 8 years and ca't really comment. South of Market and the fair may still be a place to array yourself in kneepads and accoutrements -I leave that to others.

Santo Domingo? You won't scare them but you will be an oddity to say the least. You will get farther and much better if you leave the fetish outfits at home, blend in, respect the machismo and learn that respecting other cultures means letting go of some of yours.

I'm sorry if this offends you as my advice is well intentioned. One can't travel the world with a fixed set of unadaptive requirements and expect to be embraced. The "dicks" you seek are, from Moscow to Tel Aviv, attached to living, acculturated human beings and you should accept them for what they are and not try to impose your own peculiarities on them.

• Members

Kneepads and balaclavas a tad abstruse there ... they like baseball, but unless they can grasp and relate to the subtleties of a Homer run, as some of us familiar with Simpsons can, keep your rollerball pads concealed under your metal-studded assless/crotchless black leather chaps.

So yeah, be a white dot on a black background, but try not to be a weird one. LOL

353BAD08-F681-46C7-9A1A-A70C2FB0E341.gif

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Being Caucasian and privileged in Quebec, I cannot help but transfer my inevitable anti-Haitian sentiments to anti-Haitianismo and to manifest overall and insightless shameless racism when visiting LRD. I do so very much lustfully and greedily want that BBC from impoverished shanty-shack migrants and I want them to look, smell and taste good and to have the nutritional habits and standards that support BB-grade fitness model physical development. I want all this for pennies to the dollar. I could never hope to aspire to the highly evolved sensitivity of many of my peers, irrespective of racial background, and I hope that this admission helps to continue to reinforce my position and reputation beneath the status of my betters who have a superior grasp of ethnicity, are exemplars of “getting it”, and strive valiantly to chivalrously defend the rights and and dignity of their special friends. 

Cultural acumen and mastering the politics of race and ethnicity is evidently far to (too?) great a burden to bear in the context of such widespread ignorance, and there appear to be so many triggers that exhaust one’s capacity to disabuse others of their prejudicial notions. Such a dominoe effect. I am inclined to want no part in it but, then, that likely just proves the point I am making about myself. 

Edited by Riobard

49 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Being Caucasian and privileged in Quebec, I cannot help but transfer my inevitable anti-Haitian sentiments to anti-Haitianismo and to manifest overall and insightless shameless racism when visiting LRD. I do so very much lustfully and greedily want that BBC from impoverished shanty-shack migrants and I want them to look, smell and taste good and to have the nutritional habits and standards that support BB-grade fitness model physical development. I want all this for pennies to the dollar. I could never hope to aspire to the highly evolved sensitivity of many of my peers, irrespective of racial background, and I hope that this admission helps to continue to reinforce my position and reputation beneath the status of my betters who have a superior grasp of ethnicity, are exemplars of “getting it”, and strive valiantly to chivalrously defend the rights and and dignity of their special friends. 

Cultural acumen and mastering the politics of race and ethnicity is evidently far to (too?) great a burden to bear in the context of such widespread ignorance, and there appear to be so many triggers that exhaust one’s capacity to disabuse others of their prejudicial notions. Such a dominoe effect. I am inclined to want no part in it but, then, that likely just proves the point I am making about myself. 

As I said, tiresome

• Members

Been thinking of all the hot and hung men in Santo Domingo, and the great sexual scenes with them. Have you been to the DR lately or know what's happening with American tourists visiting again? This one country that still welcomes US citizens. Btw, I made new videos on my Xtube account of my last trip there, in March, and a cumpilation video of hung dudes I've pleasured and throated.

Edited by NoGagSuckerSF

On 8/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, Kevie770 said:

Just to add another note to your guide, there is another pimp who has really good looking guys his name is Christian.  He can provide individual guys but also has parties at his apartment much like Narsisco but in SD.  If you would like his number lmk.  He is much younger than Manny or Freddy and has a different group of guys.  He can take you to Narsisco if you would like or provide anything else you would like for your trip.  All the pimps I’ve ever meet SD all have a great relationship with Narsisco he is like The Godfather of Dominican pimps. 

@Kevie770 Do you contact information for Christian? Or does anyone else have his contact info? 

Also, @12is12 and @SolaceSoul, I am considering an airbnb in the Colonial District or Hotel Conde de Penalba. I will be in SD for a couple of weeks, and spend a couple of days in Punta Cuna. I hope find a quality guy to accompany me as well. Do you guys have any other recommendations for my in SD and Punta Cana?