mvan1

New find in Rio

• Members

I just had a phone call from a long-term Brazilian friend who alerted me to a place he visited for the first time.  He said the place is great and fun. 

The address is:

Praca da Republica 141 | Segundo andar - Estacao Central do Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20211-350, Brazil

The Place is called 7 Cruising Bar 

The gist of his message was that there are, in the facility, "garotos walking around nude and cabines are available".

He did not discuss any prices he paid to any of the garotos.  

There are mild reviews of the place on Tripadvisor: 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g303506-d12495081-Reviews-Seven_Cruising_Bar-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html

• Members
14 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

There’s a Seven Cruising Bar in São Paulo. I wonder if it is the same ownership? 

I have never been to either one. 

Until my friend alerted me to his find, I never heard of either place.   

My friend said he has not been to the one in Sao Paulo. 

He said they are affiliated. 

Oh, with respect to the one in Rio, my friend said he paid the bar tender R$15 for a small cabine.  The garoto wanted R$40 -  Of course, he gave him more.  

All in all, he had a fun time and plans to return.  

He did say that the place is on the second floor and the facility is small.  

• Members

To see the twin-city social media just go to Instagram: sevencruisingbar

Looking at the address and streetview, I was pretty sure this location was brought up some time ago on this Board, but I cannot find the posts. It may have been a different name then. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members

I have been to Seven Cruising Bar in SP, and now I remember that there was also one in Rio that I chose not to visit.

The official policy of Seven Cruising Bar is that garotos de programa are prohibited. It’s pretty much all over ever description on the internet of the São Paulo location, and looking at the descriptions of the RJ location, it looks like that’s the official policy there, as well.

”Sem garotos de programa.”

”’Garotos de programa são proibidos.”

But just because it’s prohibited by the club, that doesn’t necessarily mean that some garotos and clientes aren’t getting away with it.

• Members
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

I have been to Seven Cruising Bar in SP, and now I remember that there was also one in Rio that I chose not to visit.

The official policy of Seven Cruising Bar is that garotos de programa are prohibited. It’s pretty much all over ever description on the internet of the São Paulo location, and looking at the descriptions of the RJ location, it looks like that’s the official policy there, as well.

But just because it’s prohibited by the club, that doesn’t necessarily mean that some garotos and clientes aren’t getting away with it.

How interesting.  

I will have to call my Brazilian friend and tell him about this.  

It is odd that rooms are available for rental while the facility prohibits prostitution. 

I wonder is the prohibition against prostitution is like the prohibition at Sauna Thermas in Barcelona.  As those who have been there recall, just as you enter the cruising floor and immediately to your left, there is a large sign on the wall in several languages prohibiting prostitution.  A similar sign is in sauna Adan in Madrid and in Kaiser Brundl, in Vienna.  

In my experience, no one pays any attention to those signs.  Could the signs be enforced in Rio?  

• Members
38 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

How interesting.  

I will have to call my Brazilian friend and tell him about this.  

It is odd that rooms are available for rental while the facility prohibits prostitution. 

I wonder is the prohibition against prostitution is like the prohibition at Sauna Thermas in Barcelona.  As those who have been there recall, just as you enter the cruising floor and immediately to your left, there is a large sign on the wall in several languages prohibiting prostitution.  A similar sign is in sauna Adan in Madrid and in Kaiser Brundl, in Vienna.  

In my experience, no one pays any attention to those signs.  Could the signs be enforced in Rio?  

• Members
6 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Maybe this place is not as good as my friend said it was.  I found a few more reviews of the place that say the guys are fun but the place is small and not clean. 

Here are some reviews I found of the place:

TripAdvisor
  •  
     By Joseph S
    If you are in Rio de Janeiro place at some point visit this fun bar guaranteed... Discreet and safe
    View original
  •  
     By André H
    The location is not nice, not indicated go on foot, nor walk out on foot. Place Peca by the hygiene of both cabins and the bathroom that is exactly compared with the amount of customers it receives.
    View original
  •  
     By lrojasmellado
    When I walked in it was a dark and a bit creepy place, but then we realized that that is the style of the place.... If you want to have sex in Rio, in Seven you will find it, a democratic place full of men, where you can only have fun. I only have two reviews, the music too strong and permanent all the time, it should be a little bit lower; and the bathroom dirty and too small. Just that! Enjoy!

Here is a link to their website which includes phone numbers address , prices etc. 

Edited by mvan1
add information

• Members

All garotos de programa are manwhores/gigolos but not all manwhores/gigolos are garotos de programa in the way we typically conceptualize, experience, and hire in a brothel context. 

Crown and hot young stud walk into a gay cruising bar with cabins, together or separately. The bar prohibits "program kids". 

Crown and hot young stud are eventually witnessed entering and leaving a private cabin together. OMG! 

What happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas but dwells in the Vague minds of overexcited or scandalized witnesses who redefine the venue as a sauna com boys

Surely I am not the only one who has paid for sex in a bathhouse that is definitively not a whorehouse. 

I could be wrong but I doubt the house staff are examining wallets at entry and departure. 

What I am more curious about is the sandals/towel question. One reviewer suggests it is BYO, so I would want to determine this ahead of time. 

Edited by Riobard
Splng

• Members

The one in SP is now 24h. Last I checked there is no 24h sauna/cruise/sex venues in Rio. Correct me if I am wrong. SP and BH both have a few.

Sauna 24 Horas in BH is packed with many hot guys in the weekend. Had lots of fun there, more so than Olimpo. The nights I was there were bad. Only a handful of many GPs that I would hire (personally). I also saw a couple of Olimpo GPs in 24 Horas. Guessed they were horny...