Steveocean456

Mexico other than CDMX and Merida

• Members

Having thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely return to both CDMX and Merida (plenty of posts on both to which I have contributed ) I’m wondering if there are other parts of Mexico that compare for ease of travel and Grindr action. Looking to Airbnb for three day escape from Miami this summer or sooner. 

Im NOT looking for bars or strippers 

love baños and cruising and twinks 

Long weekend place I like is Monterrey. Industrial city, no beaches but there is a house of guys https://twitter.com/elparael?lang=en, a couple of sex clubs, Colorina is a bar with gogo's but also has local hustlers hanging around. Met one of my best fucks in Monterrey either on grindr or Mileroticos. and a reel seedy bar near the bus station that has hustlers. also a few well known video/bookstores.

• Members

Last year we spent a long weekend in Puebla and had a really fantastic time. It's a charming old colonial city, most parts are easily accessible on foot and Uber is readily available as well when you don't feel like walking. Food is great (it's the birthplace of mole and you can try lots of different varieties if you like it) and the dollar goes far against the peso right now, so you should find it a good value.

While there we did spend an enjoyable late Saturday afternoon at Banos Las Termas. It was very clean and well-maintained, and the locals were very friendly; after less than 60 seconds in the steam room I was on my knees enjoying sucking some hot Mexican guy off, and a few minutes later he had blown his load all over my face. That's a great way to say hello! Don't be shy if you don't speak much Spanish because, well, you don't need to speak a whole lot to have fun! But even if you just speak a little, it will go a long way, and some of the guys (especially the younger ones) speak English and love to practice. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:24 AM, AaronInDallas said:

Last year we spent a long weekend in Puebla and had a really fantastic time. It's a charming old colonial city, most parts are easily accessible on foot and Uber is readily available as well when you don't feel like walking. Food is great (it's the birthplace of mole and you can try lots of different varieties if you like it) and the dollar goes far against the peso right now, so you should find it a good value.

While there we did spend an enjoyable late Saturday afternoon at Banos Las Termas. It was very clean and well-maintained, and the locals were very friendly; after less than 60 seconds in the steam room I was on my knees enjoying sucking some hot Mexican guy off, and a few minutes later he had blown his load all over my face. That's a great way to say hello! Don't be shy if you don't speak much Spanish because, well, you don't need to speak a whole lot to have fun! But even if you just speak a little, it will go a long way, and some of the guys (especially the younger ones) speak English and love to practice. 

Your trip to Puebla sounds adventuresome.  Did you go to any of the bars?  How convenient is it to hook up with the gays?