CaliPexx

Gay sex parties in São Paulo

• Members

This is an interesting article (with a few dimly lit photos) in the Sunday 17 November 2019 issue of The Rio Times about the recurrent gay sex parties (and the individual party "flavours") that take place regularly in downtown São Paulo.

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/sao-paulo/the-mysterious-gay-underground-world-of-sao-paulo/

I get the impression that the author personally enjoys these parties and is not a Bolsonarista or Evangelical zealot trying to do an exposé of the orgies but I could be wrong about his motives.

There are a few points the reporter makes that might present concerns for some of us:

• He considers the parts of São Paulo where the parties are held to be dangerous.

• Party drugs and alcoholic beverages are consumed at these events, substances that may impair one's judgement.

• Condomless sex is the norm at these orgies. While the author makes the point that PrEP is now more widely available in Brazil, lowering one's risk of acquiring HIV when used properly, PrEP does NOT prevent acquisition of other sexually transmitted infections via barebacking.

• Perhaps this author is blind to the financial transactions of other soruba (orgy) attendees. That said, he makes the point that there is no sex being exchanged for money at these parties and that it is all about "free sex".

Sorubas were popular at one time in Rio de Janeiro and I've been to a couple of them in Catete and Glória. But these São Paulo sex parties appear to be events of an even greater magnitude.

Have any of you attended the parties described in the author's review in The Rio Times?

• Members
9 hours ago, HotBottom4U said:

Are these meant for tourist to attend or just brasilians?

Surubas are designed for any men who like to play with other men, not solely for brasileiros, although Brazilian guys will understandably constitute the overwhelming majority of attendees.

Anyway, if my own experience several years ago in similar orgies in Rio de Janeiro is generalisable to these events in São Paulo, when you attend a sex party, you don't need to advertise your non-Brazilian nationality to gain entry.

• Members

I attended to a sex party in Sao Paulo last March in Upgrade sex club. See comments on March 25 in the link below 

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/31490-trip-rio-sao-paulo-recife-starting-march-21-2019/?tab=comments#comment-218210

I must say I did not see any foreigner there. Many reasons to that : not everyone mikes these types of events, finding the place is not so easy, the club is in a rather dangerous area, ... but the party was hot