Riobard

Club Rainbow (São Paulo)

• Members

Active. A few minutes walk from Espaço Lagoa. Instagram banner ads. Thurs, consider skipping Lagoa, or suggest head over as things have wound down following Lagoa stage shows Fri/Sat. Mixed crowd.

Montreal/Toronto strip club, CDMX/PV strip club, BRZ spa brothel all frothed up in a blender. Money talks. Nothing like it in Rio.

Pergunte me. 

• Members

This seems to be a revised establishment that I missed on my trip this year, now called Hot House and I think a similar concept as its predecessor but in a new location. What is unclear is whether there are private interaction cubicles. Rainbow Club was situated in a hotel where you could take a stripper to one of the rooms for a short-term fee. It stipulates no longer co-ed audience.

https://instagram.com/hothousespoficial?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Members
2 minutes ago, Riobard said:

This seems to be a revised establishment that I missed on my trip this year, now called Hot House and I think a similar concept as its predecessor but in a new location. What is unclear is whether there are private interaction cubicles. Rainbow Club was situated in a hotel where you could take a stripper to one of the rooms for a short-term fee. It stipulates no longer co-ed audience.

The color designs reminds me of hotboys the website.

• Members
On 5/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, Riobard said:

Look interesting...I will try it out next time in SP.

• Members

More on Hot House, typically pronounced regionally as Hotche House if you want to make yourself better understood. The third-party description attached is not entirely accurate, as there is no evidence of private dance cubicles or massage rooms of any nature.

There is a darkroom with a huge dish of condoms at shoulder level at its entrance; more accurately a darkish room with a blackout-grade dark room off of it; somewhat a Russian Doll series (albeit limited) of darkrooms. From what I can gather from conversations with one bilingual stripper, one unilingual stripper, and the bilingual doorman, transactional play (not restricted to customers; why would I with fellow audience members anyway?) is possible within the darkroom.

It is rather another example of Kafkaesque Burlesque, so to speak; you are not in a Montreal strip club, Toto. Not sure within what iteration of the darkroom series such shenanigans would occur. Also, the dancers go in cycles on stage, not a lot to go around, so that you might just get started figuring out if it is actually the hired stripper’s cock in your mouth or butt, most of us needing a bit of time to get our vision acclimatized to the dark, when he would be suddenly called onto the stage for his next set. An abrupt removal of his dick from your orifice at such time would help confirm if you had been flim-flammed with a seat filler. 

The dancers schmooze around grinding a bit on customers between sets. I assumed cash tips were welcome but one stripper stated to me they are not at all expecting or soliciting any gorjeta. You are not in Kansas, or more accurately The Big Apple, Toto. 

I did arrive with a wad of cash and got close to arranging an assignation on site, but it became too labour-intensive and I aborted. After much back-and-forth, it turns out the dancer’s bottom line was being pretty much open to anything, BUT he did have an ‘iron curtain’ regulation regarding his actual bottom. I had opened the bid with absolutely no suggestions whatsoever that I would be overpowering and raping him pinned up against a wall in the darkroom, so I chalked this up to not a small degree of anxiety. The deal was basically set but he was called back to the stage at that second, leaving the money off the table for him and in my pocket for a planned spa date the following afternoon. Totally correct call. I had tipped him earlier, probably more than he has ever generally experienced, so he was not left entirely empty-handed.  

I assume that dates can be set with the dancers off-site. One dancer that attends on and off was close to finalizing a date with me when the pandemic thwarted it some 28 months back.

I think the entrance was only 30 reais, 60 or so if inclusive of beverage consumption the details of which would not be relevant to me. If there over a longer term it may be a worthwhile venue for visitors and you can anticipate the lineup that is usually advertised, though I think beyond the duo officially depicted there are a few more dancers that work the stage; 4 maybe 6 in total? The admission is BRL200 for women, to discourage their patronage obviously. 

This would be a story that Montreal strip club MC’s and dancers will get a kick out of. Apart from how long it might take to “Let’s go!” they’d be shocked at how little it costs. 

4DE7A437-8E11-4668-80DA-A6CA9CAD3E11.jpeg