Badboy81

Just making sure everybody is OK....

Things in Thailand are pretty good. We still have plenty of food and the ability to get what we need. However, there is a curfew at night and between provinces. I do not think the gov't is reporting the right numbers as hospitals will not take non-covid19 patients unless an emergency. That said, I have no desire to go to a hospital to check. Thailand is very self-sufficient in that it produces most of its own food and other good. They don't really need the outside world a great deal. But, we will see if I am wrong. I did stock up on things that I thought would get blocked from coming into the country like American protein bars, Nespresso Coffee, etc. but have not needed to stock up on much else. All non-essential businesses are closed. Schools are closed for the rest of this academic year. I believe the curfew will move from night only to all day if number of cases increase. Hotels are closed for the most part.  Fine of 40,000 thb if you are caught out during curfew. That is 2-3 months salary for most Thais. That is where I am. I am OK mentally, physically and emotionally. I keep myself active daily on a stationary bike in my apartment, read a lot, taking some online classes to strengthen my mind, cook all my own food in bulk and freeze it for the future, talk to family in America daily, and just stay inside. I am healthy and stable but sad to see the world turning inside out. Others?

7 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Thanks BB!  Doing great but very bored! Best wishes and good health to everyone on the forum!

Im working from home so that helps a lot....I have a treadmill, some weights and a jump rope....plenty of food, SNACKS galore....been cooking but ready for somebody to ask me would I like appetizers and drinks to start my meal...ordered a book online...stocked up on condoms and lube via Amazon for when this shit is over and have been rewatching all 5 seasons of Queer as Folks....

Kind of you to ask. Always been a bit of a social introvert; quite possibly my reason to prefer travel for encounters rather local relationships. Thus, self isolating is a bit of the norm but I cancelled March in Santo Domingo and that IS rough. Husbanding my wine supply and waiting for the ability too travel again.

• Members

Good Life Fitness is closed so I do what I can with some home fitness clips I found on Youtube such as this (https://youtu.be/fLLScgWQcHcz).  They have a lot more other body part specific routines you can choose from that you can do at home.  Likewise depend on the net for more intimate company.  For example,  I recently found this perfect gem in a collection of blowjob clips:

Screen-Shot-2020-04-10-at-11.28.09-AM_m.